Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I guess some people can't read for comprehension nor can they read critically. Therefore, we MUST DO SOMETHING!!!! Hell, no. This is fixing something that isn't broken - WK's and BK's are easy to spot and who the hell really pays much attention to the peanut gallery chiming in after the review. That's why there is a review history - so we can read MULTIPLE reviews about a lady.

I'm all about Fancy's "Body of Work."

lisa.lisa's got it going on, too.

Hell, things don't work out sometimes, but unless the lady who really did or didn't do something to justify a bad review refunded the caish, well, hmmmmm - kinda goes with the territory. That's why a +/- OK time without cleanliness, management or attitude issues really shouldn't rate a review.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #32
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Well dang, you sure have to give the OP credit-whether you agree or disagree-he sure put alot of thought into his post!
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #33
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Not just no..BUT

HELL NO!!!!!!

Reviews are for the paying customer..client, hobbyiest..NOT FOR THE PROVIDER..not for the provider to control..

providers provide the service..

hobbyiest aka paying customer gets the chance to review the service recieved..

restaurants don't get to "have control" of their reviews..NO BUSINESS does..

you wanna provide..take your lumps..good and bad..

How much more control do providers already need..hell some already have WK's and others either writing reviews or making sure harsh comments are defended..providers have enough control..

let the reviews serve their purpose..informing other CUSTOMERS..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #34
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

If a woman wants to pay me $250 or $300 an hour to fuck, she can write whatever she likes and the rest of you can say whatever you want.

I am a firm believer that with a few exceptions, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

My vote is no. If you can't handle rude comments from anonymous assholes on the SHMB, find another line of work.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #35
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Fancyinheels, thanks for a well thought out reply. While I disagree with some of the content, you have my respect for expressing your view with clarity and precision.

lisa.lisa0302, thanks for your thoughts. To clarify the section of your posts dealing with bad idea, your #1 and #2 don't apply on what I posted originally. Perhaps you got side tracked after reading some of the replies posted to the thread? I never suggested anything close to the scenario you present under bad ideas.

BigEddie, thanks for the opinion.

Hawkeye9, it is a conspiracy guy. Lock your door and your wallet.

Randy4Candy, thanks for elaborating on your original no reply.
Specific question just for you if you don't mind me asking, and there is no wrong answer. Would you oppose an autolock feature being implemented after a fixed number of days has transpired? Yes or no, and why?

Sweet Heather, thank you. I thought it would be nice to discuss something other than rates and I was bored last night. I could have taken the easy route and ask about an autolock feature but where is the fun in that?

DeAnna Luv, I like how you always post what's on your mind. I covered in my original post that there are other flaws in the review process and they are too many to address them here. White knights would be such a problem. I do like this particular line of your post:
Quote:
Let the reviews serve their purpose..informing other CUSTOMERS.
We are in agreement on that so I don't understand where you got the impression that what I suggested went against that principle. The board would be useless if that principle ever goes away.

monkmonk, you took a shortcut, didn't you? Again, nowhere did I say that bad comments should not be allowed while the review is relevant. Thanks for chiming in though.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Rather than lock reviews after 30 days, why not move them to a search only archive? Could that function be automated to do it 30 days after the last post in the review or would it need to be 30 days after the review was posted? I would rather see it after the last post.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #37
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
DeAnna Luv, I like how you always post what's on your mind. I covered in my original post that there are other flaws in the review process and they are too many to address them here. White knights would be such a problem. I do like this particular line of your post:
We are in agreement on that so I don't understand where you got the impression that what I suggested went against that principle. The board would be useless if that principle ever goes away.

I may have been talking out of my ass (again)..but i will admit i didn't read your "suggestion" in great detail..

honestly.. i saw "GIVE PROVIDERS SOME SMALL CONTROL"...

and I didn't read anything else.. didn't know what it was control over.. just knew that

a) providers and giving control..don't go together

b) providers control enough..they have the pussy, they set the prices, they decide who will get their pussy they have set the prices for..they decide what hoops a hobbyiest will jump thru to get to buy said pussy..

therefore..whatever control was being suggested a provider could gain I was objecting to

(please realize some of that is said tongue/cock in cheek).. i understood it was in regards to the review process..

I just don't think providers should be able to dictate anything about them..

I never got the impression you were wanting to stray from what this board was about..useful reviews providing useful info.. but was worried when the words

CONTROL
Provider
and
Review

were all put into one sentence
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #38
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Matador, I know you put a lot of work into this, and I don't want to belittle the effort, but I really believe you are overthinking the problem. If women are complaining that asshats are maliciously bumping old reviews that are linked in their ads, they need to be conditioned to check those reviews after the thread has been locked (whether it's two weeks, a month, whatever). If someone posted something they didn't like, remove the link from the ad. Problem solved.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #39
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I will put my head on the chopping block.

I vote to say they should all be locked with nobody's comments allowed. If they have something to add, let them write their own damn review.

1-it takes up less bandwidth
2-it forces others who have good/bad experiences to step up and speak about it instead of just sitting back and getting gratification from everybody else's hard work
3-it prevents WKs or BKs from piling on by either continually bumping their ATF's review or dog piling on a lady they don't like but have never seen

Let it stand at the reviewers comments only. But eh, what do I know? I'm just a woman.

Take it a step further and open up the BCD comments. There is no reason a woman should not see what is being said about her, the good and the bad. We all know there's a lot of chest beating going on BCD. Some guys (I did not say all) don't want a lady to see BCD because he knows he's full of crapola.

But in the event his side of the story is accurate (and we all know there are 3 sides to what happens), how else can one be expected to improve their services unless they know where the fault is? I don't know my breath stinks unless I'm told. So if I see that, next time I will be sure to double up on the Listerine.

And if a guy fears speaking the truth to where a woman will see it, I guess he has no balls then. If he had a bad experience the first time around, 10:1 he won't be back anyway. So why should he care if she sees what he says? And who knows, if he had such a shitty time, perhaps she will go out of her way to make it right with him and repair her reputation. If he wants to keep something secret, that's what the LR is for right? Grow your spine back there if you need to. But I'm pretty sure that if some of the ladies knew what they were doing wrong, they would straighten up their act. Or maybe some of the rip off queens and shit would disappear. And perhaps, even some of the lies being told in the good 'ole boy network would stop as well and some of the ladies around here would get a fair shake.

JMO of course. Then again, I'm tired. Probably should not type while tired.

On the flip side, grandson was born today. 8 pounds, 21 inches. Hooray for me!

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #40
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Ok, I will put my head on the chopping block.

I vote to say they should all be locked with nobody's comments allowed. If they have something to add, let them write their own damn review.
Meg
+1

WAY too many fucktards who do little more than stalk a providers reviews and make bullshit comments about "their" time.

Just because they had a shitty time with someone I've had a great time with doesn't mean they need to clutter my review with their tripe.
--------------------------------------
As for the review reply by a provider.

vbulletin has this sweet feature that the staff rarely uses and that is to merge threads.

IF a provider posts a reply to a review in COED like they can do now, that thread needs locked immediately and any replies by anyone other than the provider need sent to FILE13. Then the thread is merged to the review and voila, it looks like the provider has replied.

If that's too much work, grant the provider ONE shot at posting a reply to the review in a negative instance.

Do NOT allow them to reply to positive ones at all or else you'll have some that post threADS all day long constantly bumping their reviews to the top.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #41
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
My feelings on a negative review is that it should be locked by the mods immediately. The only person who should be allowed to comment is the provider the review was written about ,then the thread be locked permanently. The mods could give her the ros info so there would be no accusations about anyone having info they shouldn't.
The lady should be allowed to see what is in a negative review. Its only fair. It can hurt her business adversely and she may even be willing to improve her service if the criticisms valid.
Then we would have the he said /she said part done with and no extra bullshit by others who have no part in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
+1

WAY too many fucktards who do little more than stalk a providers reviews and make bullshit comments about "their" time.

Just because they had a shitty time with someone I've had a great time with doesn't mean they need to clutter my review with their tripe.
With respect guys, I disagree. I think you're only thinking about the fucktards who post comments and are forgetting about the fucktards who post reviews. Sometimes someone will post a negative review and it only becomes obvious that the review is bogus based on the comments from others. I don't find it difficult at all to filter out the 'fucktard' comments or reviews and I feel like I benefit from the reinforcement and additional insight from the non-fucktard comments... so I think the site would lose something if those were eliminated.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #42
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the idea- Here is why-

Matador's suggestion gives a 2 week period where the lady has NO influence on the review.

This gives enough time for a quack to be found, and all relevant info to be added.

This could also be accomplished by auto-locking reviews after 2 weeks.

Might I suggest that on top of the auto-lock, another feature be implemented?

The review section should remain chronological... meaning the first posted reviews stay on the bottom, and the newest are on top. The "bumping" does not occur when new responses are added...
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:12 AM   #43
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just a thought, but with the review tabs now located so conveniently next to the provider's names, does anybody worry that the bumping of old reviews may become much more commonplace?

Not to say I don't like the feature, but I do wonder with the ease of pulling up old reviews so greatly increased, will it translate in more idiots commenting on old reviews.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #44
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Ole' Matador

Hell, I've got no problem with locking the thread in 14 days - if the WK's and BK's can't get it done by then, they sure don't need 30.

Hiding ROS really serves no actual purpose, either. Even if all providers don't engage in subtrafuges in order to read the "hidden" comments, I think that most believe that it is a widespread practice. Therefore, perception becomes reality. And, the same is true with the Men's area.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #45
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah... keep that shit hidden-... we don't need people thinking that what goes on in a guy's mind while he is writing his "fantasy" is actually something that happened in real life.

While your at it - hide the "activities and the fee" too... since that is what gets US in trouble.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women