Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #31
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Does anyone else get the impression that MaryBeth might be high maintenance ... no spit, no drool ... I bet she requires that fucktards have to shower and clean their taint.
LMAO I have no comeback for that
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #32
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Back to the original topic. No, a cheap hotel is not a turn off for me. Priceline, Hotwire, and bidding aside; I actually view a cheap hotel as a positive. It tells me that a provider keeps her overhead low in order to maintain competitive prices. My hobby budget takes into consideration that a room must be secured-- either by myself or the girl. If I'm paying for the room, I want it to be the cheapest one available. That means I might be able to afford a little more expensive provider. For example Provider A has a rate of 250 but insists on a place with a room at 125. Total price for her is actually 375. Now, if I'm able to get a room for $50, I can probably get a provider who charges 300. Or, I can possibly book a longer session with a provider. Instead of an hour, the cheaper room rate allows me to go for 90 min. For me, it is all about budget and getting the best bang for my buck. Why should some of my bang go for overhead?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #33
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Back to the original topic. No, a cheap hotel is not a turn off for me. Priceline, Hotwire, and bidding aside; I actually view a cheap hotel as a positive. It tells me that a provider keeps her overhead low in order to maintain competitive prices. My hobby budget takes into consideration that a room must be secured-- either by myself or the girl. If I'm paying for the room, I want it to be the cheapest one available. That means I might be able to afford a little more expensive provider. For example Provider A has a rate of 250 but insists on a place with a room at 125. Total price for her is actually 375. Now, if I'm able to get a room for $50, I can probably get a provider who charges 300. Or, I can possibly book a longer session with a provider. Instead of an hour, the cheaper room rate allows me to go for 90 min. For me, it is all about budget and getting the best bang for my buck. Why should some of my bang go for overhead?
You make a good point and actually give a new way at looking at the situation. I guess my problem is I'm not like most providers. I don't want a guy to spend all his money on a fancy room that's only going to be used for a few hours top. That money could go into my pocket so I can afford all the fancy things high end clients want from their providers. I'm more use to I come see you, we laugh awkwardly for a few minutes, we fuck, you bust, I leave. Bam!! We're both happy haha. Okay that's selling myself low and I apologize.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #34
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Do those lower tier hotels still require a refundable deposit via cash, debit, or credit card when you book their. There usually 100 to 150 added to my outcall hotel from just that alone.....and unless they give you the option to pay incidentals via cash like I like and prefer........your paying more anyways.

But for me its comfort....Id probably be a bad incaller guy, cause I use too much stuff.....I don't want a limit placed on me with towels, and I won't use the same drying towel.....or face towel....I want a fresh start..........I want to lay them out like the king of somoonda Eddie Murphy did with his roses when he walked into places in that movie coming to america. Kinda double dutch with them a lil.......I will not uses the same towel twice......nor will I be sujected to that nasty hotel comforter your last client just skeeted on.........rather have my own equipt or go to a hotel that actually washes those.

I'm a kick my tires kinda guy. Just to maintain my discreetness if I see the hotel has a low water flow toilet, Ill hit up the dollar store for an emergency plunger in my baggage. No one ever sees it though. Id be damned if the "engineer" needs to come in and poke his nose around, the whole time I'm thinking damn, I shouldn't havetook her out for that dinner date look what she did..........lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never paid a deposit for a hotel. I paid right out with a card online and went to check in. Non refundable I might add so if a guy cancels then there goes that fancy room with golden walkways that he wanted.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:47 AM   #36
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've stayed at motel 6 before and super 8,Hampton, hiltons. I make the same no matter where I'm at! Lol. As long its not the crackhead inn or bates motel. Lmaooooooo!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #37
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually the bates motel sounds kinky. Then again I'm twisted

I probably should avoid the hotel right next to the police station. That might turn some clients off
Old 06-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #38
Guest102614
Account Disabled

User ID: 167337
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client mention a bad hotel in one of my reviews. It embarrassed me to be honest, mostly because i raised my prices recently. Now I put that into perspective, and make sure to match the incall location with my price and the city. Little touch ups to the incall can help as well... candles, soothing music, etc.
Guest102614 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #39
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

I am getting less and less inclined to go to hotels because of the sting factor. So, if I do go to a hotel, it needs to be mid-level. Hotwire will usually get you into one for around $60-$65?

I just don't want to go to one where you can see all the rooms from the parking lot. That has always seemed seedy to me. Go to a safe neighborhood, and book a hotel that you at least have to walk inside of in order to get to your room. Just makes me feel safer.
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #40
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The stings here are done in 3 star hotels in safe neighborhoods. Also they are all indoor hotels. So that theory doesn't work in my neck of the woods
Old 06-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #41
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I already know what hotel I'm using. If clients want to avoid it then they can take my outcall offer.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #42
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Does anyone else get the impression that MaryBeth might be high maintenance ... no spit, no drool ... I bet she requires that fucktards have to shower and clean their taint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
LMAO I have no comeback for that
Only high maint for you PYR, only for you LOL
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #43
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

there are some 2 & 2andhalf star hotels that may be decent to use....but make sure it is safe/clean & discrete
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #44
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I've never paid a deposit or had other fees added when hobbying. I've only seen those at Shearatons, Marriotts, and 3 star or higher places. Super 8, Comfort Inn, etc all take cash and could care less.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #45
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
The stings here are done in 3 star hotels in safe neighborhoods. Also they are all indoor hotels. So that theory doesn't work in my neck of the woods
Well shoot! There goes my theory. MB, if we ever get stung together, would ya keep me company in jail?
OBringer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women