Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #31
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Yall do know that many 8 to 5 people also don't have insurance either. They can't pick their wage to offset that fact.

I thank my lucky stars I'm insured.....

sixx

Very true. And it doesnt look like it will get better for anyone anytime soon.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I just wonder what goes though the mind of a provider when they price themselves sometimes. I guess it's a personal choice and you can ask whatever you want but don't they ever look at the competition. I won't mention any names but there is a provider coming into Omaha that has ok reviews but not outstanding that wants 600.00 per hour. It just makes me say the ole joke. " where's the fucking gold pussy at".When you have good providers that although maybe not beautiful or a perfect body but gives great service for 100.00 or 150.00 it just blows my mind. OK I'm ranting now so I'll shut the fuck up. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #33
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
i've got to chime in here.

i've seen ladies that charge fron $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!
Papa Joe and I have seen our share, him more than me. His assessment is correct whether the higher priced ladies agree or not.

Of course, you're less likely to run into bait and switch or drug addicts in the higher priced ladies. This can be avoided by doing research.

The advice- find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball, is correct.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #34
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I just wonder what goes though the mind of a provider when they price themselves sometimes. I guess it's a personal choice and you can ask whatever you want but don't they ever look at the competition. I won't mention any names but there is a provider coming into Omaha that has ok reviews but not outstanding that wants 600.00 per hour. It just makes me say the ole joke. " where's the fucking gold pussy at".When you have good providers that although maybe not beautiful or a perfect body but gives great service for 100.00 or 150.00 it just blows my mind. OK I'm ranting now so I'll shut the fuck up. lol
my answer....

Quote:
In Houston whenever I started to get more requests than I could handle, I raised my rates.
I always grandfathered my regulars in at lower rates.
Once and only once.. my super top secret marketing strategy. lol

I started off in Houston (Feb '06) as a massage ++ type in a silly little spa.
A former mod (who I miss dearly, he dropped out of the scene) told me I could do much better on my own. He was right. I had my massage meetings for 120 and exceptionally fun dates at 160. (I did give a REAL massage, so IMO I did less work -and more fun- with normal dates)
By the summer of '08 my rate was 300/hr

I raised my rates when I had more requests than I had time to accept all of them. (There were more than a few months when I was seriously booked 3 weeks in advance) All of my previous dates were grandfathered in at their lower rate. So I still made what I needed to even without any new clientele. But I always had great reviews, so I still kept getting new friends.

I do have a job (and when I leave the army I have a job waiting for me) so all of this is just icing on the cake for me. I have fun, I get to make someone else happy, and I build up my savings. Smiles all around.

Would I ever lower my rates again? Anything is possible. My rates are lower now because I'm in a much smaller market, and I'm not well known in this area yet. Sure I linked my old aspd reviews (hosted on the other e site) but those were from years ago. With my regulars and semi regulars, I would occasionally let them in on a special no one else knew about when my schedule was going a bit slow.

my .25
xxx
~Robin
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #35
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
my answer....

By the summer of '08 my rate was 300/hr

I raised my rates when I had more requests than I had time to accept all of them.

~Robin
If you start to get more bookings than you can possibly do, then raising rates for new customers makes sense, sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
All of my previous dates were grandfathered in at their lower rate. So I still made what I needed to even without any new clientele. ~Robin
Smart lady, she didn't forget those who helped get her started.

If I ever have to go back to Tennessee on business............ let's just say I like redheads.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Lil Red seems like a quality provider. Her history does provide a clue though. If you search out the new providers your chance of getting a good session for a less costly session are better. As they get a good review history the prices usually go up( as they should.) It can be a coin flip as we all know that newbies can also be real bad too. With the way things are in the economy today you just have to do the best you can money wise whether you are a provider or hobbyist.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #37
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+1 this is true in not just here but ..everything in life

what I don't understand is the one's that repeated go for the "deals" only to whine about not getting what they wanted. Go figure
But PJ is right
I agree with SNL's point. I've been spending a little time with a lady who is affordable, fun, but a little limited. Went back to see an old friend who handles all those details the new lady doesn't seem to factor. Result was TOTAL satisfaction. Cost me 50% more, but I'll be thinking about that date for a good spell.
thumpusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #38
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't matter is there half rate or a full rate is base on the person. I have a half rate and full hourly rate.

And yes I aslo work with fix income (hobby men)off there hourly rate.

In this day of age poeple in the hobby don't have money like they used to have base the fact they are retiring now.

So yes I adjust my rate in this day of age. The baby boomers are retiring now.

Haley
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #39
burkalini
Valued Poster

I guess the secret is to find one that has a good menu at a reasonable price. There are a few now in Omaha so that's good thing.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #40
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by armydude View Post
You ladies make 200 plus per hour. To me, $100 per hour is alot of money. I was just looking at my doctors statement. Doc charges $130 per hour, sees me for about 15 minutes MAX. Insurance has some type of allowance of what they will pay. They won't pay the full $130, but they will pay $87. I was thinking $87 is a nice amount of money. You girls are saying making $100 an hour is bad? I wish I could make that.
Ouch! Im sorry my time is worth more than $100.. hell just my V is worth that! I do however know that a higher price does not mean better service..

You really think $100 an hour is enough for the risks we take? STD's, creeps, smelly men, fat men, etc.. The big guy that is overweight sweating like a pig all over you.. I dont think you realize what a lady has to deal with in this job.. You may not be those things but half the guys are.. We dont have reviews on your smell, size etc.. We also have overhead costs, you work for someone else you dont have those costs.. Its a business not just a pussy. How much would you charge to fuck a big nasty smelly woman that sweats all over you?? Or a woman with rotten teeth? would you want to kiss her all enthusiastically?

Im at the higher end of the rate scale, I wont go over that, I started high.(only in NYC/NJ I raise a bit) I do run fun specials and give incentive to prebook etc. Its a business. I give the service a gent pays for, no half ass, no upsell. I personally cant stand the upsell.. I offer a hh to be more affordable to gents.. just like I always give extra time, In general I like my company even the smelly ones so to speak. A big guy can be just as cool and nice as the skinny guy.

People also fail to realize as bad as the economy is, its not for everyone. You have to target the market that pays. You can sell anything to anyone no matter whats going on in the economy if you market it properly.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #41
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Ouch! Im sorry my time is worth more than $100.. hell just my V is worth that! I do however know that a higher price does not mean better service..

I feel that my time is worth more than I make too. I will let my boss know I should make 200-300 an hour. I am sure that will go over well.

You really think $100 an hour is enough for the risks we take? STD's, creeps, smelly men, fat men, etc.. The big guy that is overweight sweating like a pig all over you.. I dont think you realize what a lady has to deal with in this job.. You may not be those things but half the guys are.. We dont have reviews on your smell, size etc.. We also have overhead costs, you work for someone else you dont have those costs.. Its a business not just a pussy. How much would you charge to fuck a big nasty smelly woman that sweats all over you?? Or a woman with rotten teeth? would you want to kiss her all enthusiastically?

Do you have a problem with fat guys? Sure sounds like it to me. Everyone has overhead costs. Uncle sam takes his slice, my medical insurance is taken out, I have to pay for gas. You keep much more of your money than I do in the end.

A big guy can be just as cool and nice as the skinny guy.

Once again you mention fat guy. Honey, the hobby world would be lonely if all the fat guys weren't clients.
sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #42
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

100/hr! Sounds like a great price to me. I think 100 is just about right and the girls that offer that aren't any different from the ones who are trying to pay all their bills. Shit my doctor doesnt charge that much for a in office visit and he went to school for 10 extra years and he has a staff and building to take care of.

If you assume your time is worth more than 100 good luck. But 100 girl give you the same thing 250/hr girls and 350/hr girls and thats a nut.

And as for you might catch something from her, please! If your wearing a condom like you say your not going to get much but satisfied.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #43
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post

Im at the higher end of the rate scale, I wont go over that, I started high.(only in NYC/NJ I raise a bit) I do run fun specials and give incentive to prebook etc. Its a business. I give the service a gent pays for, no half ass, no upsell. I personally cant stand the upsell.. I offer a hh to be more affordable to gents.. just like I always give extra time, In general I like my company even the smelly ones so to speak. A big guy can be just as cool and nice as the skinny guy.

People also fail to realize as bad as the economy is, its not for everyone. You have to target the market that pays. You can sell anything to anyone no matter whats going on in the economy if you market it properly.
Lynn no one is saying that if you are getting a higher donation that your not worth it. Even during the depression there was still a lot millionaires around that did well so I agree there is always money around. It just that the volume of lower priced providers has increased significantly. That must be a true litmus test of how things are in general. When I read your reviews and see what type of service you provide there is no doubt that your worth all the donation you can get. You also have the type of build that is my fav. lol. With that said the reality is that there are providers of good quality providing for less. I say if you can afford it just go with what you want. I usually do but if you can't then there are some out there that will take less.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is always interesting to read these threads about price.

Most guys who look at the typical advertized price gripe have no comrehesion (or don't want to understand) what the costs are, or the risks. And some ladies have no idea what market will or won't suport for their product.

To those who think 100 is a fair price, then fine--go see those ladies who charge that much. But please do not complain when the quality is lacking in many (not all) cases. For those who really believe most 100 ladies provide the same as a 300 lady, then much of the show is passing you bye without your notice--again, there are exceptions.

To those who cahrge above the market rate and then complain you do not have the business you want, you are not likely to get much sympathy on here. Do your marketing plan and adjust acordingly.

This is about as close to a free market as there is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #45
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

GPS. Plain and simple. Take the average girl 20-28 years of age with a tight sex body. She could charge 100/hr or 300/hr her attitude wont be any different from one price or the other. She is looking to make some quick cash in this game. Sure the higher price ones might have a website with some nice pics on it. But that same girl who is hipped to the game by a older pro to up her prices wont change a thing in her services. Ive seen girls advertise for as little as 600/night and be nice looking girls. To them thats a lot which it is if you look at where else could they make that kind of money.

This all boils down to older pros afraid that you wont call them if you can get the same thing for a fraction of the cost. They'll demonize these girl as been dirty or not worth your time because your not spending with them. Ive seen some low cost pros and they were pretty nice. Their always younger with no bills there still basically living off mom and dad just looking for some extra cash to hit the mall. As opposed to older pros who have a house note, car note, 5 different credit card bills, some are on child support and 100 bucks wont do shit for them
jhende3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women