Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I appreciate Chelsea recognizing there is a cash crunch going on. I may have arranged the political parties and adjectives a bit differently, but every one hates one or the other & it is always amusing to see how the "opposite side" explains their illogical views.

But this isn't a political board so back to ..... THANKS CHELSEA!!!
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #32
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default That is so right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexywun View Post
i think Chelsea summed it up pretty well which explains a lot of the reason we're in the shape we're in. and i do like her stimulus package as well. now if we could find a politician that would make provider donations tax deductible....

Love to hear that I am not the only one worried about the state of our once Great Nation. Yes the great elected leaders of our country have lost sight of what we average citizens are having to put up with due to their ignorance.

Chelsea summed it just right. Now if we can just get the rules changed with the IRS and start getting our donations tax deductible I would be able to hobby a lot more than I do and have a really big grin on my face!
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:27 PM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck View Post
Do you really think Chelsea's light-hearted post will offend people to the extent they will refuse to see her??
Actually, yes, it will do that for some people. Some of us take our politics very seriously. I give anywhere from $40 - 100k to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates every election cycle, between State and Federal races. And I would assume that I'm not the only one here that makes those sorts of contributions to one side of the other. And I have a daughter who does a lot of paid work on Democratic campaigns. It's how she makes a fair part of her living for about one out of every two years.

Making fun of something that is that important to people isn't really calculated to endear oneself to them. I've always found it best for those in businesses that don't have an obvious connection to one party or another to stay publicly neutral lest they offend one or more of their customers.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #34
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Oh, if only this were a political board...
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #35
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

For those of you that found cause and the time to reply to my tounge in cheek humor.
TGT I will keep my options open for the future, for now will just work on making you fly higher
Duck Thanks for reconizing the humor
centerlock you could not mess up your screening with me, and I'm not shifty enough for politics yet
bizz didn't you mean any lady unless she has a open hole to drop it in
tinman your suble play on words cracks me up, and yes I know what t- bagging is
timothe all for free markets
yaddayada what can I say thanks
L4L a good round of DATY sounds good, oval office or not
Bolt there you go reading between the lines again
matchingmole couldn't agree more
daveindallas just bite softly
flexy thumbs up on tax euctions and while your at it lets make provider income exempt from tax also
Aflac now I'm not looking for any notority here
trynagetlaid here we go with word play again
tigercat Not me oh my goodness I would never try to slip in an unauthorize ad
phrodo I agree
pmdelights while I look forward to visiting with you BCD that dosen't mean I have to agree with all you say. I believe that 99.9% of every post a provider makes serves the purpose of getting her brand in front of the membership makes no difference what forum. This holds true even in areas where male members are not allowed but for a reason other than pure advertising. Works just like the billboards along the road side. Now for me trying to slip in an unauthorized ad well now yall know I would never try that type of low, despicable underhanded tactic Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Glad you liked the humor
old grump well the adjectives were kinda a coin toss as to who got what
elgato thumbs up
TTH I'm truly sorry that I upset your tiny little space in this world. Sorry you take exception to my hat and try to make a major cause out of it. I agree that I'm young and subject to making poor judgment calls and mistakes as I did in the recent past I will try to learn from them, I unlike you fear thatI will most probability drop the ball many more times before this life is over. I will try to copy you and always be perfect and never own up to a bad call even when I make one. Now my tongue in cheek humor has you all rowled up and set you off. You really do need to lighten up. Take some of that 40-100k go out to dinner with some real world folks, take a break from the snobs. Buy a meal for some down on their luck family or maybe pay their rent for a month do something that makes you feel good about yourself. Anyhow havea great day and I'll chat with you later, probability next time I step on your sore toe

NOW LETS ALL GO PLAY
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #36
Guest091816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Love the humor! Had me rolling.
Guest091816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #37
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The Duck is in LOVE with Chelsea!!
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #38
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

If young Chelsea can teabag me properly, don't think i can give a d@mn what political party she belongs to. Have a safe trip so that you can cum back soon and continue to stimulate our economy. LOL.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #39
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I have a lot of confidence in Chelsea and her ability to do extremely improper things extremely well.
jessejames is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #40
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Let me see 20% off...scratches head. Hell, no one said there would be math in the hobby!
God bless you Chelsea and God bless America.

I can't find fault with anything Chelsea has said. I give her a lot of credit for her patriotism and a free pass on the ad.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #41
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Luv Ya!

Absoeffinlutely PERFECT response, Chelsea. Muuuaaah!
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #42
surfindick
Account Disabled

Chesea..I personally am thrilled you are not trying to slip in an ad cleverly disguised as a political discussion posted in the co-ed forum, cause if it was I would have to bend you over my knee and gently spank you.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #43
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I am liking Chelsea more and more, see she got Fawn on the bandwagon. If only she didn't violate rule #1 She can't be younger than my daughter, well there is always rule #2 Ignore rule #1
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #44
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Chelsea,
Darlin' you are as sweet as sugar, cute as a bug, and pretty as slow rain in August.

But, paragraphs for those of us who wear glasses sweetie. . . paragraphs!

One of these days I'd love to get together again!

Chuckles and Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #45
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

ROTFLMAO. Chelsea baby you got my vote, and I loved the post so what if the PC crowd can't understand it the rest of us did!

PS Will you take my fuel reciepts into consideraton? they only average around $4K a month!
otrdriver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women