Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
and the sound of gunfire in the distance.
No thanks! I have already done an entire year in a far off land, listening to "the sound of gunfire." The difference? The gunfire I heard was not "in the distance."

I thought you might want to see what it's like! Look at it as an exploratory mission that would help you expand your horizons. To make it more attractive, I am kind enough to pick up the tab for your one way trip. If you decide to return home, perhaps then you would have newfound appreciation for the freedom we enjoy here in the good ol' U. S. of A.

From a personal perspective, it sure as hell worked for me!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

While I appreciate your service, I still wonder about this "freedom"? Why do you oppose it at every turn? Why do you want government to take over more and more of our personal and economic lives? Why do think everyone who disagrees with you should be silenced?

Tell me more about this "freedom" you support, BigTurd, I'd be interested in your definition of "freedom."
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Tell me more about this "freedom" you support, BigTurd, I'd be interested in your definition of "freedom."
Perhaps the difference might be that I have personally witnessed people you have no "freedom." I have no desire to live like they do. First and foremost, I am free to come and go as I please. I can worship or not worship. I can hunt and fish. I can express praise or displeasure with the government, without fear of recourse. I was able to raise my family in a free society as long as I obeyed the law of the land. And yes, I proudly pay my fair share of taxes to help pay for my freedom.

It doesn't get much better than that!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #34
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

I hope our country will remain free.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:49 AM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Perhaps the difference might be that I have personally witnessed people you had no "freedom." I have no desire to live like they do. First and foremost, I am free to come and go as I please. With appropriate TSA screening and video surveillance I can worship or not worship. I can hunt and fish. When government says you can, as long as you are allowed a gun I can express praise or displeasure with the government, But think that people who disagree should be silenced without fear of recourse. Because I don't understand the NDAA or Patriot Act I was able to raise my family in a free society Emphasize "was". as long as I obeyed the law of the land.Read: Do EXACTLY as the government tells me. And yes, I proudly pay my fair share of taxes to help pay for my freedom. Which, if you didn't, government would come and take it from you by force.

It doesn't get much better than that!
I has been and could be a LOT better than that. That's what I'm advocating. You advocate passive obedience. That's not freedom. You would almost be as happy in Syria as you are here based on that criteria. Except the hunting isn't as good.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Thanks Lee Greenwood for the following powerful words:

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife

I'd thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota
To the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas
From sea to shining sea

From Detroit down to Houston
And New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart
And it's time we stand and say

That I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, you got nothin', other than a bad country song. It figures. Blind patriotism is as big a threat to our republic as any external enemy.

Would that the US was the country Lee Greenwood sings about. It used to be. It's not anymore. Some of us are trying to get back there. Nice sentiment, but currently inaccurate. A song doesn't change the reality.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, you got nothin', other than a bad country song. It figures. Blind patriotism is as big a threat to our republic as any external enemy.

Would that the US was the country Lee Greenwood sings about. It used to be. It's not anymore. Some of us are trying to get back there. Nice sentiment, but currently inaccurate. A song doesn't change the reality.
The greatest threat to our Republic, would be StupidOldFarts like you and the rest of your fellow Far Right Wing, Tea-Sippin' Nuts!

Face it. You and your kind are just disgruntled, discontented, StupidOldFarts! I believe it is time for you to take me up on my kind and generous offer to pay for your one way trip to Damascus!

I heard the weather is quite balmy this time of year!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! BigTurd, you are living proof of the veracity of the cliche, "Ignorance is bliss."

Like I said, I'm not surrendering this country to the likes of you. I'll do what I can to restore the freedom you have happily watched go down the toilet.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:18 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
LOL! BigTurd, you are living proof of the veracity of the cliche, "Ignorance is bliss."

Like I said, I'm not surrendering this country to the likes of you. I'll do what I can to restore the freedom you have happily watched go down the toilet.
The same "freedom" that thus far, you have been unwilling to fight for!

But you sure do cry, bitch and moan a lot!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

A serious childhood disease kept me from enlisting, but try to enlist, I did. You ignorant bastard. And I will continue the fight here at home.

And I certainly wouldn't have fought for your notion of "freedom". Your notion of freedom is a government that controls everything, and keeps us "safe". You're happy as long as you have your TV, church (but the government can tell you which tenets of your belief you are allowed to practice, ask the Catholics.) and your fishing pole. If you neighbors are arrested and indefinitely detained for opposing the government, you'll go back to your TV, and be thankful to live in a country where the government cracks down on people who don't appreciate "freedom", as you define it.

But you're content. Fine. Be happy and oblivious.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Just asking what have you done for the good of our country besides posting on this hooker board?I am guessing you have traveled to other countrys.If so even in Europe we have a better life than they do much less the middle east.If you spend a month there you will be happy to be home.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Just asking what have you done for the good of our country besides posting on this hooker board?I am guessing you have traveled to other countrys.If so even in Europe we have a better life than they do much less the middle east.If you spend a month there you will be happy to be home.
I said on another of the worthless threads that StupidOldFart started, that he should have been a Seagull. All he knows how to do is eat, shit and squawk!
Old 07-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And I certainly wouldn't have fought for your notion of "freedom". Your notion of freedom is a government that controls everything, and keeps us "safe".
When I enlisted, during the late late 60's, they did not have separate lines for the right and wrong type of freedom. You were either volunteering to serve your country or you wern't. It is pretty damn obvious which line you stood in.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
A serious childhood disease kept me from enlisting, but try to enlist, I did.
I am sorry they did not allow you to enlist due to a "serious childhood disease." It is probably none of my business, but the thought occurred to me that the disease might have been mental, in nature.

If so, I understand! If not, you're a friggin' basket case!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women