Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #31
rocketride
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Oh I wouldn't post that,correct procedure would be to PM a mod with my suspicion. And let them try to figure it out.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #32
kSoze
Valued Poster

Then why this comment? Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketride View Post
Got to tell you there kSoze,this comment reminds me of a convo I had on p411 pm last Wed! Had pretty much the exact same tone of speaking in regards to assumptions. Hmmmmm wonder if it is the same person?
Why not just PM the mods with you suspicions. Ill tell you why cause, you have no life and just want to create drama and pretend to be some bad-ass. What a hypocrite you said yourself no one cares about what I have to say but, you are the 1st to chime in every time I post anything.

You just can't do it, everytime I post you get thunderstruck kinda gay don't you think?

Post it? I gave you permission. All you have are assumptions as usual with nothing to back them up. I don't have to make assumptions about you it's pretty obvious.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #33
rocketride
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes but I'm doing nothing wrong,can you say the same? And if it's not you I've outed an innocent on the board. Better just to let the people in charge do what they do!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #34
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if it's not you I've outed an innocent on the board.
So you admit it, you even doubt yourself. It's what happens when you make assumptions. Before talking out your ass and spreading rumors that you are unsure of, get your facts together and maybe people will respect what you have to say.

What does this rumor have to due with the OPs original post, NOTHING!

Again, you are still posting after someone u claim to not care about. Hypocrite.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #35
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Oh I wouldn't post that,correct procedure would be to PM a mod with my suspicion. And let them try to figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
Then why this comment? Huh?

Why not just PM the mods with you suspicions. Ill tell you why cause, you have no life and just want to create drama and pretend to be some bad-ass. What a hypocrite you said yourself no one cares about what I have to say but, you are the 1st to chime in every time I post anything.

You just can't do it, everytime I post you get thunderstruck kinda gay don't you think?

Post it? I gave you permission. All you have are assumptions as usual with nothing to back them up. I don't have to make assumptions about you it's pretty obvious.
Quote:
Yes but I'm doing nothing wrong,can you say the same? And if it's not you I've outed an innocent on the board. Better just to let the people in charge do what they do!
Quote:
So you admit it, you even doubt yourself. It's what happens when you make assumptions. Before talking out your ass and spreading rumors that you are unsure of, get your facts together and maybe people will respect what you have to say.

What does this rumor have to due with the OPs original post, NOTHING!

Again, you are still posting after someone u claim to not care about. Hypocrite.

IJS.....

sixx
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #36
SeX PisToL
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

IJS.....

sixx
Plus One and one and one and....
Old 10-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #37
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow thanks for the apology
I wondered if we met? And if not why you seem to think you know.me?
I don't have a pimp! I can give me a list of girls WHO do
However I'm independent! Always have been always will bE!
I never keep anyone's number unless they ask me to
Unlike a few ladies here! I don't solicit business I don't need to! Ijs
Old 10-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #38
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Wow thanks for the apology
I wondered if we met? And if not why you seem to think you know.me?
We have NOT met at least not that I can remember, I was NOT implying that I know you, and NOT trying to bust your chops just pointing out the practice of storing clients numbers IMHO is not very smart and felt it might be a security concern for those not as careful as your and I.

As already discussed, with a few in favor of this practice, it was determined NO security concerns hence, my apology to you. I am glad we can move past this and appreciate your acceptance.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #39
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We have NOT met at least not that I can remember, I was NOT implying that I know you, and NOT trying to bust your chops just pointing out the practice of storing clients numbers IMHO is not very smart and felt it might be a security concern for those not as careful as your and I.

As already discussed, with a few in favor of this practice, it was determined NO security concerns hence, my apology to you. I am glad we can move past this and appreciate your acceptance.
Okay so hows everyone feel about a lady contacting you that you've never seen and months later she contacts you soliciting appointments?
Now keep in mind you've NEVER seen this lady all you did was send an appointment request months ago.....
whats that mean???>>> she stored your number without your permission<<
The provider who does this is a definite security risk!!!
She's the 1 people should worry about!

Asking people who you HAVE already seen to voluntarily send you their number however is not a security risk that is the gentleman's decision!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #40
kSoze
Valued Poster

Listen sweetie, we are over it, let's move on. If you have convictions about something else, start a new thread. Don't ruin your apology you seem to carry a lot of anger as do your counterparts.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #41
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay so hows everyone feel about a lady contacting you that you've never seen and months later she contacts you soliciting appointments?
Now keep in mind you've NEVER seen this lady all you did was send an appointment request months ago.....
whats that mean???>>> she stored your number without your permission<<
The provider who does this is a definite security risk!!!
She's the 1 people should worry about!

Asking people who you HAVE already seen to voluntarily send you their number however is not a security risk that is the gentleman's decision!

Considering who KSoze really is his whole sham post about storing numbers was a complete ruse to throw everyone off and conceal his return.

However one's board persona can never be disguised for very long regardless of what decoys they throw out there or what IP address they change to.
Besides we've been expecting his return and like clockwork here he is.

Sort of like the devil in disguise accusing an innocent of being satanic in order to throw the masses off.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #42
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Listen sweetie, we are over it, let's move on. If you convictions about something else start a new thread. Don't ruin your apology you seem to carry a lot of anger as do your counterparts.
it does up set me that some ladies have no respect for people's privacy and safety
I was merely making a statement just like you did !
I have a great reputation -I know what I'm doing!
Fwiw - I don't have any counterparts --I think you have me confused!
I am 100 percent independent always have been always will be

thanks for your concern and your apology -
Old 10-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #43
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
it does up set me that some ladies have no respect for people's privacy and safety
I was merely making a statement just like you did !
I have a great reputation -I know what I'm doing!
Fwiw - I don't have any counterparts --I think you have me confused!
I am 100 percent independent always have been always will be

thanks for your concern and your apology -
Consider who this guy is and stop letting your buttons get pushed. He's laughing his ass off.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #44
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ok, before this goes further, Apology offerred and accepted. Let's find something else to amuse ourselves.

This one is closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women