Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2014, 08:39 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Link

From:KU Public Affairs (publicaffairs@ku.edu) Sent:Mon 9/22/14 10:30 AM
To: Nice try EVA

To: Not going to happen for you
Vice Chancellor for Public Affairs

RE: Political Activity Policies
Because the University of Kansas is a state-supported institution, there are certain state laws, Board of Regents policies, and university policies that govern the ways we engage in political activities. I hope this memo can answer some of the questions employees and students may have regarding political activity on campus. This document does not provide all of the answers, but links to more specific provisions are provided throughout the memo.
If you are still unsure if an activity is permissible, I encourage you to seek the guidance of KU’s Office of the General Counsel beforehand. To be clear — the University of Kansas encourages campus members to be engaged and active citizens.
Political Activities on Campus: Kansas Board of Regents and University Policies

Use of Campus Facilities

The University of Kansas has hosted many political figures, including local, state, national, and international officials who have visited classrooms and attended events. These are welcome visits governed by a few rules regarding the use of campus facilities for fundraising events, political meetings, and political announcements.
The Kansas Board of Regents prohibits the use of state facilities for the purposes of fundraising for a political candidate or party. Facilities may be made available for political meetings in the event that it does not interfere with the event center’s previous schedule, there is no other available space in the area, students are allowed free entry, and the event sponsors pay the standard event fees. In the event that a political figure visits the university, they may not be formally introduced unless participating at the campus event they are attending.

Use of Campus Mail and Email

As always, Campus Mail may not be used for personal, business, solicitation, or political purposes. Exceptions may be granted by the Chancellor or Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor if the content in question is in the best interest of the university.
Similarly, university email accounts may not be used for purposes of partisan fundraising, scheduling political rallies, planning campaign meetings, etc. Private email accounts should be used for such purposes.

Use of Bulletin Boards and Posting

Classroom bulletin boards or bulletin boards designated for university units are for the express purpose of instruction and unit information. Any political or promotional material posted on bulletin boards or other surfaces, including walls, doors, chairs, utility poles, bus stops, or newspaper distribution boxes may be removed without notice.

Campus Housing

In order to curtail political activity within student housing, all posted items, political or not, must be submitted and approved by the housing facility’s service desk. Additionally, soliciting is prohibited at all university residences. For example, a campus or outside organization may not distribute fliers door to door at scholarship halls or in residence halls.
For further details on Kansas Board of Regents and University policies regarding political activity on campus, please visit thePolitical Activity page of the Policy Library.
Political Activities of State Student and Employees on Campus: Kansas Law

The Use of Authority

It may sound counterintuitive to encourage employees to be active in politics and then prohibit certain activities on campus; however, the state of Kansas makes it very clear that no state employee may use his or her position to directly or indirectly influence another employee’s political affiliations or activities. We must be mindful of words or actions that may make peers feel obligated to vote or donate in a certain way, affiliate with a certain party, or engage in a particular political activity. That being said, spirited political discussions among employees and students are fully encouraged – so long as they do not interfere with University operations.

The Use of Work Time and Property

With an election year comes the desire to spread the word about candidates or causes we support. Be aware, though, that it is prohibited for a state employee to use work time and/or work property for the purposes of a political campaign or activity. For example, you may not spend your designated work hours to campaign for a certain candidate. You may not use any University of Kansas property for the benefit of a campaign; such as using a KU vehicle in a campaign parade or printing fliers with KU property.
Please keep in mind that Kansas law allows for the dismissal, demotion, or suspension of state employees who engage in these prohibited activities.

Other Activities

Employees may not transport campaign literature in state vehicles or distribute it on campus. Bumper stickers are completely acceptable on your personal vehicle. Additionally, solicitation for political activities and contributions may not occur on state property, especially with implied or articulated offers of “special favors or threats of penalty”.
We would like to reiterate that we fully encourage and think highly of political engagement and discussions. You absolutely may affiliate yourself with a party, campaign for a party or candidate, donate to political causes, and solicit funds for campaigns as long as the University of Kansas is not involved in any manner.
For further details on the political activities of state employees on campus, please see thePolitical Activities of State Employees Memorandum.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You are a sorry ass piece of shit and a racist motherfucker, Assup.
Vince Young is a great guy and he wouldn't do that.
LMAO @ Mr. PC, IBHomo!

Vince Young wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, Fraud Flintstone.

Those people can smell insincerity a mile away. (star athletes).

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Memo sent out 9/22/14 beheading occurred 9/26/14 nice try Judy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:21 PM   #34
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LMAO @ Mr. PC, IBHomo!

Vince Young wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, Fraud Flintstone.

Those people can smell insincerity a mile away. (star athletes).

Deflecting doesn't alter the fact that you are the most depraved hypocrite in this forum, you sodomite-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Every fuckin' thing you accuse someone else of doing, you are guilty of doing multiple times, you sodomite-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #35
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default Woman beheaded

That ought to shut her whore mouth.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Deflecting doesn't alter the fact that you are the most depraved hypocrite in this forum, you sodomite-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Every fuckin' thing you accuse someone else of doing, you are guilty of doing multiple times, you sodomite-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!!!
LMAO @ IBHomo!

Schizophrenia is NO EXCUSE for beings a world class pussywhipped dipshit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:53 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Where the fuck did you get the idea that the memo had anything to do with what happened in OK? Are you as mentally challenged as you seem EVA?
Old 09-28-2014, 04:43 AM   #38
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Holder and DOJ contemplating civil rights violations charges against the shooter.

Holder is douche bag and the DOJ is a joke of an agency.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:04 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Where the fuck did you get the idea that the memo had anything to do with what happened in OK? Are you as mentally challenged as you seem EVA?
Why the fuck would you put it in a thread about a beheading in Oklahoma if you didn't think it pertained to the OP? Are you as stupid as you seem to be?
Old 09-28-2014, 08:32 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Why the fuck would you put it in a thread about a beheading in Oklahoma if you didn't think it pertained to the OP? Are you as stupid as you seem to be?
ANSWER: JDIdiot is even more stupid than he seems to be.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #41
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is what happens to apostates when they don't convert to Islam.

Coming to a mosque near you
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

Because YOU, YOU, YOU asked for a link idiot.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:41 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Because YOU, YOU, YOU asked for a link idiot.
What I thought you are as stupid as you act. plus you stutter. What possable tie in to a beheading has your KU piece have to the OP?
Old 09-28-2014, 12:57 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I thought you are as stupid as you act. plus you stutter. What possable tie in to a beheading has your KU piece have to the OP?
The real question is what tie did you think it was to a beheading. You asked for the link dummy. What did you think would happen? That I would post something with my name on it? You are truly, frighteningly stupid EVA.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
From what I've heard so far it may have been because he was trying to convert people rather than working. Before Obama that was not protected speech. On another note, KU sent out a memo to teachers, employees, and students calling for restraint in this highly charged political season. So they can regulate your free speech....or at least try.
Quote:
The real question is what tie did you think it was to a beheading. You asked for the link dummy. What did you think would happen? That I would post something with my name on it? You are truly, frighteningly stupid EVA.
Ring a bell ding dong? Or was it just your usual hijacking a OP/?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women