Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Munchie, you seem to be obsessed with dicks. Have you seen a therapist? You just need to accept yourself for who you are, a wonderfully perfect child of the Universe. That will ease these sick obsessions of yours.
Once again you miss the point. I'm obsessed with my dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A dog can lick it's own dick. And since that's your sole accomplishment in life, have fun.
Saying the bomb came from the crowd is no more a specific location than saying it came from "over there". Even a pointless hair splitter such as yourself should agree that the sheer size of the crowd makes that designation of a target, "the crowd" worthless as a target. I would think that even someone as stupid as you would know the bomb didn't come from the front row. You know, the row you would start with in your panicky firing.

I noticed you calmed down and changed your font.

You’re still a piece of human waste.

I know you watch the dog with envy. Watched him as he licks his balls and you silently wish you could do the same.

As with the rest of life, you’ll never know if he’ll let you until you ask him.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think you all miss the point. I asked a question but didn't make a statement in the original post. Also it was 1 1/2 years ago that the Tea part roared. People can't tell time and want to comment...still OWS is a failure because they are in disarray and have yet to meet any resistance.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Saying the bomb came from the crowd is no more a specific location than saying it came from "over there". Only in your small, clueless little-mind.Even a pointless hair splitter such as yourself should agree that the sheer size of the crowd makes that designation of a target, "the crowd" worthless as a target. I would think that even someone as stupid as you would know the bomb didn't come from the front row. You know, the row you would start with in your panicky firing.
The bomb is crucial to understanding why the police began to shoot. According to witnesses, the bomb was thrown by someone in the crowd standing near the speaker's stand. "The explosion was instantly followed by a volley of small-arms fire from the mob on the sidewalk and in the street in front of the police force ('You know, the row you would start with in your panicky firing')," eyewitness accounts as presented in Schaack's book, p. 146.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
The bomb is crucial to understanding why the police began to shoot. According to witnesses, the bomb was thrown by someone in the crowd standing near the speaker's stand. "The explosion was instantly followed by a volley of small-arms fire from the mob on the sidewalk and in the street in front of the police force ('You know, the row you would start with in your panicky firing')," eyewitness accounts as presented in Schaack's book, p. 146.
Blah, blah, blah.

Why the police began to shoot has nothing to do with my post. Nothing to do with when the holiday started. Nothing to do with anything other than your little peice of the argument. You know, that part that means nothing to anyone but you.

You know how I know that?

I posted it.

Besides, I know you are not showing both sides.
How do I know that?
Everyone knows that.
You never show balance.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah.

You never show balance.
The fact that YOU weren't showing balance is how this exchange began.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

OH shit is he one of those from THE University?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fact that YOU weren't showing balance is how this exchange began.
Wrong. I stated base line fact. What happened doesn't have to include why it happened.

Journalism stresses 4 Ws

Who, What, When, Where

Why is after the fact because it is subjective in nature. You know that because your whole argument is subjective.

No judgment was made on the actions of the police. Until you posted.

Douche bag.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong. I stated base line fact. What happened doesn't have to include why it happened.

Journalism stresses 4 Ws

Who, What, When, Where

Why is after the fact because it is subjective in nature. You know that because your whole argument is subjective.

No judgment was made on the actions of the police. Until you posted.

Douche bag.
Fuck YOUR journalism, real journalists like to add and discuss 'why' for purposes of context.

In journalism, the Five Ws is a concept in news style, research, and in police investigations that are regarded as basics in information-gathering. It is a formula for getting the complete story on a subject. The maxim of the Five Ws is that for a report to be considered complete it must answer a checklist of five questions, each of which comprises an interrogative word:
  • Who is it about?
  • What happened?
  • Where did it take place?
  • When did it take place?
  • Why did it happen?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ws
Old 05-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck YOUR journalism, real journalists like to add and discuss 'why' for purposes of context.

In journalism, the Five Ws is a concept in news style, research, and in police investigations that are regarded as basics in information-gathering. It is a formula for getting the complete story on a subject. The maxim of the Five Ws is that for a report to be considered complete it must answer a checklist of five questions, each of which comprises an interrogative word:
  • Who is it about?
  • What happened?
  • Where did it take place?
  • When did it take place?
  • Why did it happen?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ws
A few points.
1. This is a hooker board.
2. You have seized on a non-significant aspect while ignoring all others.
3. You have claimed wiki is a liberal joke for quite some time. Now it is your bible. Typical flip-flop for you.

4. Mentioning the bomb had no place in my post. Because I chose not to give it one. Now you think you can force one down our throats, just like you trying to force unrelated posts into a thread you were afraid off. Eat shit and die fascist. Take your anti-American rhetoric down the road to Cocksuckastan where you came from and your family is still at.

You are a coward of legendary proportion. We all see what you really stand for. Your opinion or none. You aren't a conservative, you are a joke, a farce, an America hating caricature of a hemorrhoid on the ass of jd.

In case you had trouble understanding that, it means fuck off.

Did I forget anything?
Old 05-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Yesterday wasn't a Tea Party holiday. It was for the communists and Wiccans.
communist, yeah... but wiccans??? how do they figure in?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It is the Wiccan Festival of Beltane, the start of summer.

Isn't it fun when Munchie is found in a lie? He reacts in such a haughty manner, thinking that will make him right! I love it!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:59 AM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is the Wiccan Festival of Beltane, the start of summer.

Isn't it fun when Munchie is found in a lie? He reacts in such a haughty manner, thinking that will make him right! I love it!

And what lie would that be?
Old 05-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A few points.
1. This is a hooker board. Congratulations!!! You are correct! BTW, don't expect a prize, you have a serious deficit of 'Aw Shits' to overcome first.
2. You have seized on a non-significant aspect while ignoring all others.
You chose to omit a significant detail in the story you posted.
3. You have claimed wiki is a liberal joke for quite some time. Now it is your bible. Typical flip-flop for you.
Your claim is bullshit, and you cannot find any such post. Plus other, contemporary sources were cited as well. Furthermore, Wiki (plus cited contemporary sources) is much more trustworthy than the IWW.

4. Mentioning the bomb had no place in my post.
Because I chose not to give it one.Because it it would have undermined YOUR and the IWW's version of the story. Now you think you can force one down our throats, just like you trying to force unrelated posts into a thread you were afraid off. Eat shit and die fascist. Take your anti-American rhetoric down the road to Cocksuckastan where you came from and your family is still at. You are funny!!!!

You are a coward of legendary proportion. We all see what you really stand for. Your opinion or none. You aren't a conservative, you are a joke, a farce, an America hating caricature of a hemorrhoid on the ass of jd.

In case you had trouble understanding that, it means fuck off.
Take your own advice.

Did I forget anything?
Hard to tell, but you still seem to be intellectually on par with a third grader. Is that what you were striving for?.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Five days out of every month Munchie gets like this.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

The same as the promise from your boy friend (you now know what the taste of bitter disappointment tastes like.....no make that cum; you now know what cum tastes like).
What you and WTF do at his pool parties are ya'll's business. Stop projecting your homosexual tendencies on me. Welcome to ignore Cockmuncher.

Back on topic: I look forward to the Occupy Democratic Convention debacle.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women