Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
Also, did I mention that I'm in lust with Max? Gotta get back to see her when my travels bring me homeward.
Minor hijack here

Ditto, hon.....I'll wait here....You drivin' in tonight, or flyin'? (I kid! I kid!) We wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lecherous home wrecker.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #32
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

With the exception of Hobbyists involved in an open marriage or "the lifestyle" there's a fundamental flaw (hypocrisy!) in interjecting the phrase "love my wife" into any encounter with a Provider unless it's used for the purpose of eliciting an "awwwww that's sooooo sweet!" from her and hoping it'll improve her perception of you.

It's not a matter of me needing "relief" as MAX suggested as much as it is a request that we acknowledge that incorporating love of one's wife into a Hobbyist/Provider encounter conflicts with the basic notion and reason men hobby with Providers. I don't doubt that most Hobbyists respect their spouses despite getting some tail on the side. There's nothing knew about that. How long has that been going on? Hmmmmm...'bout as long as we've been walking upright! The point is that it's illogical to use the word "love" (save and except the exception duly noted above) when your slipping your dick into any orifice other than the ones connected to your spouse. How can you tell a Provider "I love my wife" and then ask her to "suck my balls" or "flip over so I can do you doggy and watch your ass." It's far easier and more truthful to say I respect my wife and then..."Suck my balls."
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #33
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
With the exception of Hobbyists involved in an open marriage or "the lifestyle" there's a fundamental flaw in interjecting the phrase "love my wife" into any encounter with a Provider unless it's used for the purpose of eliciting an "awwwww" from her and hoping it'll improve her perception of you. It's not a matter of needing "relief" as MAX suggested as much as it is contrary to the notion and reason men hobby. I don't doubt that some (most?) Hobbyists respect their spouses and get some tail on the side. How long has that been going on? Hmmmmm...'bout as long as we've been walking upright! The point is that it's illogical to use the word "love" (save and except the exception duly noted above) when your slipping your dick into any orifice other than one connected to your spouse. How can you tell a Provider "Yes, I love my wife" and then ask her to "suck harder" or "squeeze my balls" or "flip over so I can do you doggy." Easier to say I respect my wife and then..."Suck harder."
So, let me get this straight. According to what you've stated, if a man has sex with a woman other than his wife, he no longer loves her? Or is it just wrong to say so to a provider or the other woman?

Another question for ya. Where exactly is this logic of which you speak, when it comes to human emotions and desires?

And yet more questions, and bare with me, I'm trying to figure out how you've come to be so negatively judgmental about these things and still hobby? Ya gotta be single, right? Never had a LTR? Someone slit your tires this morning? Pee in your Post Toasties? Lost your job and can't afford to hobby? What gives, man?

I've not paid attention to many of your posts, or at least I don't remember any off the top of my head being as vehement as a couple you posted to today, so I really am not sure what your posting style is. Correct me if I'm wrong or misinterpreted, but you were basically talking extreme physical violence in another thread today and it just makes me wonder what's up. I'm baffled and somewhat concerned by your rather strong reactions to the topics being discussed.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #34
GreyWolfe
Registered Member

Well said M A X. No doubt the majority of those outside the hobby agree with txcwby. Thankfully, the ladies I have had the pleasure of sharing time with do not.
GreyWolfe is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #35
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I suppose there's different types or levels of love, huh?

Actually yes there is. There are 4 kinds. The only one I can remember is agape love. The God love (how God loves us.) If someone out there knows the other three please chime in.

There's the parent/children love.

Marraige love.

And friend love.

Again I apologize for not remembering the other names.

I understand exactly where you're coming from tx. It's impossible to make everyone happy with something like this. There will either be adamantly pro-hobby when married people, or vice versa.

About 80% of my friends are married and of that 80%, 60% loves their wives and wishes there was an answer besides the hobby.

I like that you voice how you feel even though you knew you'd be the minority.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #36
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You are right, there are supposedly 4 types of love, coined by CS Lewis.

Storge - affection through familiarity

Phileo - Friendship

Eros - Love of "being in love"

Agape - Charity or what many call the "Christian brotherly love" sort of thing.

Wow, getting deep huh....
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #37
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The last girl that I visited, I think I talked her ears off.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #38
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
So, let me get this straight. According to what you've stated, if a man has sex with a woman other than his wife, he no longer loves her? Or is it just wrong to say so to a provider or the other woman?

Another question for ya. Where exactly is this logic of which you speak, when it comes to human emotions and desires?

And yet more questions, and bare with me, I'm trying to figure out how you've come to be so negatively judgmental about these things and still hobby? Ya gotta be single, right? Never had a LTR? Someone slit your tires this morning? Pee in your Post Toasties? Lost your job and can't afford to hobby? What gives, man?

I've not paid attention to many of your posts, or at least I don't remember any off the top of my head being as vehement as a couple you posted to today, so I really am not sure what your posting style is. Correct me if I'm wrong or misinterpreted, but you were basically talking extreme physical violence in another thread today and it just makes me wonder what's up. I'm baffled and somewhat concerned by your rather strong reactions to the topics being discussed.
IMHO "I love my wife" and "suck my balls" being said to a Provider is an incompatible combo. Do Hobbyists say it? Sure they do? Do some of them believe what they're saying? I bet they do and some of them may actually still love their wives in some manner or fashion and still indulge. Yes, I hobby, perhaps much less than others but I do indulge now and then. Am I single? Married? Sorry that's not a question that's going to get answered on this board. Can I be judgemental? I guess I am but it's also called having an opinion. If you don't like it that's fine with me since I stated what I thought was a rational position and still believe that it is. If you don't that'd be your opinion, huh?

No tires cut or piss in my Post Toasties over here MAX. If you're a Hobbyist and want to tell a Provider "I love my wife" before she sucks your cock and/or balls it's your dime (hope that's not another "fees are too high" thread!) but doing it in that context is hypocritical (again) IMHO.

As far as the other thread is concerned (MAX, I presume you're talking about the Louisville Slugger comment?) it is what it is since that thread pertained to a Hobbyist being outted (sp) by a Provider. It's THE mortal sin a Provider can commit and should carry a very, VERY heavy price when/if it happens.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #39
wildrev4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Bobster 36......
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
wildrev4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #40
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
IMHO "I love my wife" and "suck my balls" being said to a Provider is an incompatible combo. Do Hobbyists say it? Sure they do? Do some of them believe what they're saying? I bet they do and some of them may actually still love their wives in some manner or fashion and still indulge. Yes, I hobby, perhaps much less than others but I do indulge now and then. Am I single? Married? Sorry that's not a question that's going to get answered on this board. Can I be judgemental? I guess I am but it's also called having an opinion. If you don't like it that's fine with me since I stated what I thought was a rational position and still believe that it is. If you don't that'd be your opinion, huh?

No tires cut or piss in my Post Toasties over here MAX. If you're a Hobbyist and want to tell a Provider "I love my wife" before she sucks your cock and/or balls it's your dime (hope that's not another "fees are too high" thread!) but doing it in that context is hypocritical (again) IMHO.

As far as the other thread is concerned (MAX, I presume you're talking about the Louisville Slugger comment?) it is what it is since that thread pertained to a Hobbyist being outted (sp) by a Provider. It's THE mortal sin a Provider can commit and should carry a very, VERY heavy price when/if it happens.
IMO....you were WAY OUT OF LINE with that comment. Sure, it is THE cardinal sin of the hobby. Just know that outting seems to happen more often to the women than it does to the gents.

I think I'll refrain from viewing anything you post in the future. Your style sends up red flags for me. Frankly, you kinda scare me and that's not an easy thing to do. I could be wrong about you, but it's better for me just not to engage people who can manage to do that when I've never even met them. BOL
Old 10-29-2010, 10:14 AM   #41
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Quote:
IMO....you were WAY OUT OF LINE with that comment. Sure, it is THE cardinal sin of the hobby. Just know that outting seems to happen more often to the women than it does to the gents.

I think I'll refrain from viewing anything you post in the future. Your style sends up red flags for me. Frankly, you kinda scare me and that's not an easy thing to do. I could be wrong about you, but it's better for me just not to engage people who can manage to do that when I've never even met them. BOL
Woo Hoo! Win/Win for both of us, huh?
Old 10-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #42
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As do I!

I think there are many ladies here who should get a psychologist degree without ever having to go to college....'-) We know and understand the needs of the wonderful gents we see. We are not judgmental and while making money is a main goal for most, know that most of us understand your needs, emotionally and physically, and are happy to fill a void doing what we do, as opposed to you risking everything in a "real world" or "vanilla" affair, that will more than likely lead to the end of the life you've built. Happy Hobbying to All!
...and then there are us stuck in a loveless marriage, before you say why don't you just leave, please remember life is very complex and mine just got more complex, in a good way but entangles me further.

So, I do unload on sympathetic providers and by and large most are. For years I have unloaded on my hair stylist. I call her Dr Melfi (the shrink on the Sopranos). One day I blurted out something about the hobby and she says, you know I was a provider. In fact I suspected something like that. Now there isn't much we don't know about each other.

In conclusion MAX is, as usual SPOT ON.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Woo Hoo! Win/Win for both of us, huh?
YES...anything you say....I agree if you promise not to send any of your Soprano type, baseball bat wielding buddies after me because I disagreed with you, pretty please. I didn't understand your mentality before, but I certainly do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
...and then there are us stuck in a loveless marriage, before you say why don't you just leave, please remember life is very complex and mine just got more complex, in a good way but entangles me further.

So, I do unload on sympathetic providers and by and large most are. For years I have unloaded on my hair stylist. I call her Dr Melfi (the shrink on the Sopranos). One day I blurted out something about the hobby and she says, you know I was a provider. In fact I suspected something like that. Now there isn't much we don't know about each other.

In conclusion MAX is, as usual SPOT ON.
Thanks hon......sorry your life is so complex, but glad it's in a good way...xoxo
Old 10-29-2010, 10:42 PM   #44
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Our ladies provide more than physical attention we need. They listen without judgement. Many of us enjoy variety and meeting new people. Each lady offers companionship, understanding, acceptance. Agape love is unconditional. In many ways, that's what we get to experience in this realm. Part is fantasy, but part is real.

It's an escape from all life's reality. And for a moment, all life's issues go away.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:43 AM   #45
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

So what happens when the wife you love complains you don't have sex with her anymore?
Sawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women