Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #31
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Berkleigh...
Just another point of view... You say if you have to Cancel you'd Always refer out an Appt..
If I set up an appt with you, I expect to see You..not a referal..
To me, and this is just my opinion, That is almost a bait and switch.. and in my view even worse then a Cancelation.. I understand shit happens and if it becomes a habit some sort of discussion needs to happen between client and provider.. But in my view a cancelation fee should be a last resort...
That being said I have had to ask for a cancelation fee once for a photography client.. And Yes, I did collect and I still do photos for her..
Old 02-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #32
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Misunderstood yet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWRaven View Post
Berkleigh...
Just another point of view... You say if you have to Cancel you'd Always refer out an Appt..
If I set up an appt with you, I expect to see You..not a referal..
To me, and this is just my opinion, That is almost a bait and switch.. and in my view even worse then a Cancelation.. I understand shit happens and if it becomes a habit some sort of discussion needs to happen between client and provider.. But in my view a cancelation fee should be a last resort...
That being said I have had to ask for a cancelation fee once for a photography client.. And Yes, I did collect and I still do photos for her..
If for some reason I can't make it, I have called Marie Lynn or Adrianna Love Or Natasha Fame or Fawn or Shea Vail or way back in the day EVEN Shelby Lynn or xxxxxxx xxxx .... and referred the appt out to them IF the client was willing to see someone else.

All of the Ladies listed, I know and are highly reviewed.

How is that bait and switch?

And I understand, you booked to see me but if I have to cancel and you were still in need I would help you out in finding someone else.

Got it?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:26 PM   #33
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Yea.. I got it..
And I said it was in my opinion that it almost a bait and switch....
Almost...
My Opinion... You may not like it, But thats how I'd view it.. Some guys would be happy to see someone else..
If it was me.. I'd rather do without and try another time than see someone else.. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.. Some guys may have limited hobby funds and saved up all month to see You.. I'd rather try for another time and see who I want ...
Got it ?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #34
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yeah SMART ASS I got it!

And glad you understand...or so you say you do.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #35
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I believe if a provider "requires " a cancellation fee if the guy cancels, she should be willing to provide a cancellation fee if she cancels.

Either party loses time if cancellations occur.
Both have lost, but it's not an equal loss. Sure, he lost a little time and gas and as important as those things are, at least he still has the Benji's. That's the guys "play" fund. That's the ladies "income." Huge difference. He can still go get laid, get a twerk and jerk at an AMP, or go have a steak and potatoes dinner. If he cancels at the last minute, she can't replace that appointment or those funds. Maybe she was relying on that income for something important.

I can only speak for myself, but if for some reason I had to cancel, I would always make it up to him on the next visit with extra time or something.

I'm with Berkleigh. I have a cancellation policy. It's clearly stated on my website. Do I always enforce it? No. It depends on the circumstances. Obviously if I have plenty of notice or the circumstances are such, then whoopty whoop. But if it's last minute, then that is another issue. But.....any fee he pays goes towards his next session. So he's not out any money at all. In fact, if he did pay the cancellation fee, when he comes to see me I still give him a little extra time or something. That would just be my way of saying thanks for recognizing my need and taking care of me, now let me recognize yours and take care of you. It's the same thing with guys who prepay me. If they helped me out of a bind, they are well taken care of!

Now a NCNS is another Jerry Springer show lol

Meg
Old 02-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #36
hunter28
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

All I can say is good luck getting one from a guy.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #37
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I'm with Berkleigh. I have a cancellation policy. It's clearly stated on my website.
Awesome. . .we can start an "AVOID" list under different variables in a central location. This makes research much easier, especially for travelers to have clear categories so that they can see their personal deal-breakers organized in labeled list.

For instance:

CANCEL FEE
hotlips_houlihan
Berkleigh

CBJ
?????

NSNC
?????

TOO MUCH DRAMA
??????

SECURITY RISK
???????
Old 02-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #38
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
...Any provider that even attempts to put such a ludicrous policy in place should be prepared to have a very small following of lap dogs and white knights...Gents, hold the line. DO NOT GIVE IN...
Yes men let's hear it on three!!...Wait a minute...what game is this, anyway?

You obviously have strong feelings NO ONE (just dropping random letters in your name, as you did mine) since you think this is an issue around which the troops should rally, behind YOU, apparently. But I don't see much Schwarzkopf in you or much point in digging our trenches here.

I've only been hobbying a few years, as opposed to your quarter century, but am pleased that I seem to have been able to enjoy that time without developing the mentality that female sex-workers are the enemy, as a group. It seems to me that you haven't. I understand that there might be many reasons for that and do feel some sympathy for guys who get in that position -- having one's immediate sexual needs (and a piece of his self-image) hinging on how he is treated in this game has its hazards, especially if one is determined to sample broadly from forbidden fruit.

So, rally your troops, fortify the lines, compile your (tacky) lists. Like they say...You're an army of one.

P.S. Berkleigh, I've never seen you because I'm afraid of gangstas.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #39
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #40
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

really this topic just drags on and on and now it is finally getting heated.
Figured it would happen sooner.
No one is going to win this argument.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #41
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Awesome. . .we can start an "AVOID" list under different variables in a central location.
For instance:

CANCEL FEE
hotlips_houlihan
Berkleigh
Awww, I'm so hurt. Really, what shall I do now?

But I guess you completely missed the rest of the paragraph that said

"Do I always enforce it? No. It depends on the circumstances. Obviously if I have plenty of notice or the circumstances are such, then whoopty whoop. But if it's last minute, then that is another issue. But.....any fee he pays goes towards his next session. So he's not out any money at all. In fact, if he did pay the cancellation fee, when he comes to see me I still give him a little extra time or something. That would just be my way of saying thanks for recognizing my need and taking care of me, now let me recognize yours and take care of you. It's the same thing with guys who prepay me. If they helped me out of a bind, they are well taken care of!"

You see, the guys who don't have a history of cancelling at the last minute don't really care who has a cancellation fee. Why? Because it doesn't affect them! This policy is set in place for those gents who have a history of wasting our time or have a history of cancelling on ladies-yes-we do talk!

So if a guy says "I won't see her because she has this policy" it just says to me "fine, I won't be one he cancels on." So whoopty whoop.

Meg
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #42
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I wasn't driving with one knee and one eye on the road... I would comment. When I get done in austin today, you can bet you will hear from me......
Old 02-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #43
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Fight Tickets on sale now...get them before they are gone. going for $10 each but if you cancel or no show to the event there is a cancellation fee of $50.

Lets lighten up here...this place is for fun and relaxation. Read my signature line ---Don't Stress Life is too Short.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #44
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Peanut...I just spit coffee all over my keyboard! I'm not worried about the cancellation fee...I wouldn't miss THIS for the world!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #45
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Fight Tickets on sale now...get them before they are gone. going for $10 each but if you cancel or no show to the event there is a cancellation fee of $50.

Lets lighten up here...this place is for fun and relaxation. Read my signature line ---Don't Stress Life is too Short.
Thread Closed