Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Ryan nomination effectively tells the Ron Paul and Liberty Movement supporters to go to hell. Try winning without us, Governor Romney. None of us like Obama, and none of us will vote for him, but you have yet to give us any reason to vote for you. This didn't do it.

Good luck, Governor. You're on your own. Let us know how that works out for you in November.

And thank you, "electable" GOP, for nominating another establishment ticket well favored by the ruling elite. Their the only ones with a choice this election. "Do we want Romney or Obama kissing our ass for the next four years?" The rest of us effectively have no say.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

COG; get in the ballgame.......we need you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04KQydlJ-qc
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #33
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No Hispanic , No women
No chance
Disco!!!! I'd have gone strictly political and gotten an Hispanic woman - LOL just kidding.

He's being continually pushed to the right by the rabid base.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
COG; get in the ballgame.......we need you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04KQydlJ-qc

yeah Cog, get in the game and piss on your core political values like a good lil sheepeople republitard would do
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The two major candidates and their running mates are wholly owned subsidiaries of the banks and Big Business. There is no hope, nor is there any change to be found on either side. The government will still spend too much, will still fight unnecessary wars, meddle in foreign affairs where we aren't wanted, will still use tax policy to promote certain "preferred" activity over others instead of letting people decide, will still pander to the rich (Yes, Obama panders to the rich, big time), will still think it is ok to kill and/or indefinitely detain American citizens, even on American soil, will still want to spy on our every move, will still think they know better than us on how we should live our lives, what we can put into our bodies, and what we can take out, still won't enforce our border laws, and so on.

Tell me again, which one is the better choice? I'm confused. To listen to the partisans, one is Saintly and Perfect, and the other is Evil and Monstrous. I get them confused. Which one is which, again? It's getting harder to tell them apart.

They both look evil and monstrous to me.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #36
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

COG - Welcome to the light! I'll be drinking a beer on election night, listening to the funeral march. This country is done, there is no hope. You think 4 years of the same (regardless of Obama or Romney) will carry us through? The depression of depressions is coming. Good luck to y'all. I'll be somewhere in the caribbean, living a simple yet tranquil life. I won't have to worry about who's leading the country. Good luck boys and girls!
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

ICUP, I'll be investing my remaining savings ($35.17) in the lottery. Hopefully I can win enough to join you before they come take everything away.

If nothing else, I'll still have a beer in memory of freedom.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #38
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

COG - Where 2 can eat, we can feed 3. You're welcome to join me any time. Get your passport ready now otherwise we might be considered terrorists. According to NDAA, we're a threat to this country for not being supportive of the establishment.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Thanks, ICUP. Not sure they'll let me have one, but I'll give it a shot.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #40
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
WW are you fucking kidding me???? Senior citizens will still remember Ryan as the man who want to get rid of Medicare and give them vouchers- this was a horrible pick and will not help Romney not one iota- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQBrCiF9gXI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYNHeRb760 these are 3 videos where Ryan was booed for supported tax breaks to corporations
Paul "Eddie Munster" Ryan: "Have you Old Folks had your VOUCHERS today?"
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #41
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The darling of the tea party. No chance.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Ryan nomination effectively tells the Ron Paul and Liberty Movement supporters to go to hell. Try winning without us, Governor Romney. None of us like Obama, and none of us will vote for him, but you have yet to give us any reason to vote for you. This didn't do it.

Good luck, Governor. You're on your own. Let us know how that works out for you in November.

And thank you, "electable" GOP, for nominating another establishment ticket well favored by the ruling elite. Their the only ones with a choice this election. "Do we want Romney or Obama kissing our ass for the next four years?" The rest of us effectively have no say.
Don't look on it as a vote for Romney, et al. Look on it as a vote against another Sotomayor or another Kagan.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Don't look on it as a vote for Romney, et al. Look on it as a vote against another Sotomayor or another Kagan.

yeah close your eyes, vote for Willard and be the person you constantly rail against ..
dats da ticket !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Or look at it as a vote for another John Roberts.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Or look at it as a vote for another John Roberts.
What you do know is that Odumbo appointed Sotomayor and Kagan; so the likelihood is that he'll subsequently appoint more of the same. Who Romney would appoint is an unknown quantity -- that's a gamble I'm willing to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yeah close your eyes, vote for Willard and be the person you constantly rail against ..
dats da ticket !
None -- absolutely none -- of these assholes reflect my POV; so I will be voting for the one whom I believe will be the least damaging over the course of the next four years . . . and that won't be Odumbo.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women