Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 11:27 PM   #31
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Whispers isn't a threat so take it back now!

The person we should really worry about is Old T. and all of the garbage he rambles.

He has been quiet because I put him in his place last week so hopefully the trend will continue.

Just because he didn't mention you by name doesn't mean he wasn't addressing you. Notice he said "other trolls".
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:31 PM   #32
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Strange sex is some of the best sex!!
"Define 'strange'", he said, as he looked over her showcase...
Old 02-27-2018, 11:37 PM   #33
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ View Post
I believe it could go both directions, if for some reason you lose interest/do not like the vibe/or whatever ..... if you are not interested as a provider or as a client you aren't "feeling it" then just reply with a "I'm sorry, this won't work out" and the other person just respond with a simple, ok. No one on either side has "rights" it's a business exchange in which either party can decline. Don't just ghost unless someone is legit going psycho on you.
Sadly, from what I see, it's so very probable that a hobbyist will go all psycho, and post fake "No" reviews or alerts, just because a provider, or even a girl you meet on Tinder or Match.com replied with a polite "I'm sorry, this won't work out", so I hate to say it, since I HATE getting ghosted, but I really don't blame them, and pity them for the dread they must feel when they're faced with the choice of a polite decline or just ghosting. Fucked up world, ain't it?
Old 02-27-2018, 11:41 PM   #34
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Clean the kitty box, that’s all I care about!

IB
Or install a cat door so they can go outside.

Wait, what?
Old 02-27-2018, 11:43 PM   #35
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Lookit me dominating this thread! I'm just stoked to see a really productive, positive conversation. And I post this comment, fearing I've jinxed it.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:50 AM   #36
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
"Define 'strange'", he said, as he looked over her showcase...
3day posted this:

2) more seduction and flirting before an appointment: fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party

I was agreeing with Liz that strange sex is fun. (Strange) slang term for stranger. I like fucking strangers it happens a lot in the hobby. We are all strangers. It's a new experience with every person, not the same old boring routine.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:12 AM   #37
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
  1. Reduce the pictures so that the longest side is just 600 pixels. The picture will be small enough to load quickly and view without scrolling to see all of it, yet large enough to see detail.
I need me some of this techiness youre flashing sir
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:04 AM   #38
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Mokoa brought up a good point about picture sizes. Any operating system that has a browser that can open ECCIE probably has applications that can resize and perform simple effects on images. I usually use IrfanView on Windows for that purpose.

Goofy Snapchat filters should also only be used in moderation.

While I can appreciate ladies' concern about having some client go BSC at rejection, I'd prefer to just be told "no thank you" rather than ghosted, so that I can move on and inquire with other ladies rather than waiting on a reply that I'll never get.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:22 AM   #39
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
you'd like to see more of from providers, or that can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? I.e: efficient response time, hair and makeup done up, menu additions, etc

Let's see if there's a common thread.

Bonus: what's one thing you want a provider to know about you?
HONESTY!!! Thats certainly not you is it Jade? When you came on the scene you thought your shit didn't stink. I truly believe that "YOU" think you are something special with your BIG ASS SIG LINE in RED! I remember you sending out mini novels about yourself. Saying how awesome you are and how much money you had in the bank. Yet you needed to borrow money from some blind guy to get your big ass teeth pulled? Now I've heard everything.

But hey Jade I get it. Like Alana Kay you just want to be a Rock Star. So why not have your own ThreAD / AD in Coed. What the hell Sueslami invented the concept!
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:33 AM   #40
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
Lookit me dominating this thread! I'm just stoked to see a really productive, positive conversation. And I post this comment, fearing I've jinxed it.
I was with you brother, it was cool while it lasted, but dickheads gonna be dickheads ^^^^
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:59 AM   #41
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
I was with you brother, it was cool while it lasted, but dickheads gonna be dickheads ^^^^
And you keep proving it day after day!
Old 02-28-2018, 08:49 AM   #42
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post
HONESTY!!! Thats certainly not you is it Jade? When you came on the scene you thought your shit didn't stink. I truly believe that "YOU" think you are something special with your BIG ASS SIG LINE in RED! I remember you sending out mini novels about yourself. Saying how awesome you are and how much money you had in the bank. Yet you needed to borrow money from some blind guy to get your big ass teeth pulled? Now I've heard everything.

But hey Jade I get it. Like Alana Kay you just want to be a Rock Star. So why not have your own ThreAD / AD in Coed. What the hell Sueslami invented the concept!

Lol. Big teeth huh? That's a first. People have always cooed at my "baby" teeth and toes.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #43
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Lol. Big teeth huh? That's a first. Nice disguise
If your going to quote me lets get it right! I said BIG ASS TEETH! Everything about you is BIG... no?

What disguise? Rockerrick is disabled and so is ASSFUCKER! You like that? Everyone thought Assfucker was MATA LEON at first. lmfao

What no rebuttal? Good call because many still have those pms you sent out claiming your fame!

Start a ThreAD Jade. Promise I won't give you shit! If ALANA KAY can do it why can't you?
Old 02-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #44
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Don’t feed the strays
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:59 AM   #45
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Don’t feed the strays
They can't help themselves! They have ZERO self-control.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women