Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 02:49 PM   #31
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
She lists herself as Asian on her website, she had a reviewer request to modify his review of her ethnicity from Black/African to Mixed, so I think she's got a small issue with part of her heritage (clue: it's not the Asian part) and that's her choosing, not our's...She fine as hell and if she can straighten out her attitudes, I'll fuck her and fuck her alot!
And the most ironic part of this whole issue with her is that she's a minority herself - it's like a bisexual man having issues with homosexual men. Wake up sassy everhone knows racism and prejudice is an ignorant stigma to have, but Sassy you are not a white blonde hair blue eyed person. There are many places in this world heck in this country where people will have prejudices against you - you know they might call you a mutt or a mix bred or some other racist name. Heck there are some hobbyist on this site who will only see white ladies- so stop acting like your shit smells like flowers - because when you talk about "them" you are part of "them" and if you are ashamed of part of your heritage than that's your problem. ****ding ding*** ah hell my timer just sounded got to leave again
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:40 PM   #32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

[QUOTE=ManSlut;1056481833]She lists herself as Asian on her website, she had a reviewer request to modify his review of her ethnicity from Black/African to Mixed,

Less about race, more about $$$$............More are willing to see and will pay more for Mixed ladies over Black ladies....Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger....

It's ALL just a Play on words and marketing.....kiddo

If you she an AA lady's ad and she doesn't look Mixed, that's because she isn't!! Lmao but you booked the appointment hoping she was. BINGO, mission accomplished!

Make sense now? No charge for this lesson in marketing!
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=8701;1056482274]
Quote:
She lists herself as Asian on her website, she had a reviewer request to modify his review of her ethnicity from Black/African to Mixed,

Less about race, more about $$$$............More are willing to see and will pay more for Mixed ladies over Black ladies....Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger....

If you she an AA lady's ad and she doesn't look Mixed, that's because she isn't!! Lmao but you booked the appointment hoping she was. BINGO, mission accomplished!

Yep- I heard that directly out of a providers mouth- I knew a former provider who marketed herself as "mixed" with Brazilian- I knew her RWI and knew she wasn't- I asked about it and she guys rather be with a "mixed" chick because it adds to the "exoticness"- it looks like nowadays it becomes a "fad" for a some AA ladies to list themselves as mixed with Brazilian- it used to be "Indian"-lol people wanting to be something their not is so sad.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:26 PM   #34
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1301115&page=2

Some girls think they can pull more bs when they travel. Same song and dance last month in San antonio. Luckily that time she escaped two no reviewd
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #35
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[QUOTE=8701;1056482274]
Quote:
She lists herself as Asian on her website, she had a reviewer request to modify his review of her ethnicity from Black/African to Mixed,

Thank you, I have no idea how I have managed to Hobby for 15 plus years without you?!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:59 PM   #36
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Omg girl i was just thinking the same thing Dave Chappelle is a fool....Do providers really use timers???
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #37
ManSlut
Valued Poster

^^^The anal ones (forgive the pun) do.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:48 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Do u seriously use a timer in your appointments? LOL
I wish more providers had timers, I often need some help waking up from my post activities nap. Those two minutes of action just wear me out ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:08 PM   #39
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
She fine as hell and if she can straighten out her attitudes, I'll fuck her and fuck her alot!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I would too!
harry is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:14 PM   #40
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Sassy has posted a Visiting Specials ad in the Weekend Lineup - 130hh, 22h...Turn that timer off, Manny is about to call you for a 24h gig!!!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:24 PM   #41
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

well im sure her timer was probably just an alarm on her phone but in all seriousness the fact that anyone would do that is kind of fucked up.

Just offf the top of myhead I have seen at least 3 or 4 discussions or alerts started by Sassy in my 2 years of hobbying. All of them have led me to believe that Sassy doesn't screen very well if not at all. (as she eluded to in the other thread linked from San Antonio) Sassy you are hot as fuck but you seem to have a history of posting all your shitty experience in co-ed and calling people out. At some point you have to ask yourself "Self, maybe I need to appeal to better clientel" The individual you talk about in this thread had one review prior to seeing you..ONE...1. Maybe if you screened better, turned off your timer and focused on making your sessions memorable you can build a better reputation. Not knocking you but these post in alerts and co-ed seem to be a trend with you...try something different. And just one caveat, this was a you and him issue not an AA issue. Stop making everything about race when its not.

As far as the whole "im mixed movement" i understand the marketing scheme but in reality if a woman is fine as fuck i dont care what color she is. Im not fucking you for your ethnicity I'm fucking you because you look good.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
well im sure her timer was probably just an alarm on her phone but in all seriousness the fact that anyone would do that is kind of fucked up.

Just offf the top of myhead I have seen at least 3 or 4 discussions or alerts started by Sassy in my 2 years of hobbying. All of them have led me to believe that Sassy doesn't screen very well if not at all. (as she eluded to in the other thread linked from San Antonio) Sassy you are hot as fuck but you seem to have a history of posting all your shitty experience in co-ed and calling people out. At some point you have to ask yourself "Self, maybe I need to appeal to better clientel" The individual you talk about in this thread had one review prior to seeing you..ONE...1. Maybe if you screened better, turned off your timer and focused on making your sessions memorable you can build a better reputation. Not knocking you but these post in alerts and co-ed seem to be a trend with you...try something different. And just one caveat, this was a you and him issue not an AA issue. Stop making everything about race when its not.

As far as the whole "im mixed movement" i understand the marketing scheme but in reality if a woman is fine as fuck i dont care what color she is. Im not fucking you for your ethnicity I'm fucking you because you look good.
^^^^^^^^^ What he said!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #43
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Well said txboi817, well said!!...Just don't get your hope's up that a 20 year old Hooker is going to listen to a Fucktard. I have met ONE that did, that's one less than two.

Sidenote: Her visiting ad states, "No A.A. under 35"....hmmm
Old 03-12-2015, 10:27 PM   #44
Ava Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193171
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

accounts? and i do respond to all my own stuff thank u im not about to keep commenting a thread trying to justify something so stupid lmmfao so if someone writes for me cause i wont argue ur just flat out stupid
Ava Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:35 PM   #45
Ava Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193171
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post

i agree but i put 100% into my sessions and usually met wonderful clients ive only had 2 incidents since my 2yrs of providing maybe its not race but maybe aa clients just arent for me it always ends up a issue i tried really hard to be lenient and break my a.a policy for the sake THAT ITS NOT ABOUT RACE but again here comes the problems so idk....
Ava Sweets is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women