Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35679
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #31
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i didn't say bum rush him. i said taser him, which can be done up to 25 feet away with military/police grade tasers.
Tasers, Bean Bag shot gun secondary non lethal weapons are immaterial at this point . Apparently they weren't immediately available. How would this situation be handled thirty years ago when Tasers and such didn't even exists? I would venture to say the exact same way but hopefully with one difference and that would be the shots would have seized once the suspect was no longer a threat. The bottom line is if you are going to dance around the street holding a knife acting like an idiot chances are you 're going to get shot by police. I'll be honest with you I would have shot that stupid motherfucker too, but not sixteen times.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:10 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm satisfied with LL's answer that he doesn't have enough information yet but officials tend to overcharge for political reasons.

I've got a simple question for you WTF:
Do you get tired of being a everyone's bitch?

]
Wow genius... imagine prosecutors overcharging? A first! What a scoop. You might just win a Pulitzer Prize for that reporting

You wish i was your bitch you lil homo!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wow genius... imagine prosecutors overcharging? A first! What a scoop. You might just win a Pulitzer Prize for that reporting

You wish i was your bitch you lil homo!

No wishing needed. You're EVERYONE'S bitch, BITCH!

LL answered your question, and you accused him of not answering it. It's not his problem your reading comprehension gets in the way of progressing a thread.

Rule #7 of arguing with WTF, everyone's bitch!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No wishing needed. You're EVERYONE'S bitch, BITCH!

LL answered your question, and you accused him of not answering it. It's not his problem your reading comprehension gets in the way of progressing a thread.

LL is cowering in his closet...scared of Ebola and ISIS.

You are scared I won't sugar coat your lips with my jizz. See i can do this back and forth all day. LL has as much information as the next guy to offer up his view....chickenshit SOB can't even do that. All he does is talk shit about Zimmerman!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:18 PM   #35
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I personally don't understand why he shot the guy, but a motherfucker with a knife can nail you in a fraction of a second with a well placed throw.

My personal suggestion to the liberals on this board would be to get together and throw knives at each other and practice deflecting them so when you have a shoot/don't shoot situation with a black guy, you will make the right choice.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:46 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LL is cowering in his closet...scared of Ebola and ISIS.
When I got back just now from driving over to another county and back to visit a large shopping center in a "target rich environment" with lots of Christians it appeared, I check all of my closets to make sure I didn't smell any of your poop in them. "CLEAR!" ...

You and BigTitsIdiot need to compare notes. He has access to my OMPF.

And if that source is impaired today ...

.... try the other knuckleheads on the list below who pretend to know me!

If all else fails try the hookers "info" room ... it is my understanding they welcome bitches any time, and all their gossip is "right on target"!!!!!

Keep your recorder handy!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

everything will be reviewed. what options were available or not? how many officers fired? at present that's not clear as only one officer what charged. was it because he shot first or only he shot at all? 16 rounds total? seems other officers also fired but the one who fired first was the initiator. training and tactics certainly. as Jim stated the suspect was running down the middle of the street, with a weapon, a knife. that right there puts him in a situation where deadly force could be required. witness testimony. toxicology reports which have already stated the kid had substances in his system. you can read what it was for yourself since direct mention isn't allowed here but the substance found can be a factor in aggressive behavior.

you can shoot your service weapon once and have it considered unauthorized use of force. that 16 rounds were fired does seem like too much. if it had been considered justified it shouldn't matter if it took 50 rounds.

what was released was only a short part of the overall video, on CNN. the whole video is a factor so there's more to see that just the short clip CNN had. i haven't searched for the full video yet but it will also factor in the trial. it appears that internal affairs either deferred to the state on the investigation or concurred charges should be pressed. that's not clear at present.

there is enough here to warrant a trial and not to appease anyone like Sharpton.
my bet is if he's convicted, there will still be riots. oh it will start out "peaceful" like Ferguson but it won't take long for the "bad actors" to get going, and there will be agitators sent in, bet on that. if he's acquitted it's going to be full scale bedlam.

remember that right now, this officer is presumed innocent, just like the suspect. this will take a long while to play out.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The bottom line is if you are going to dance around the street holding a knife acting like an idiot chances are you 're going to get shot by police. Jim
The "bottom line" is really a lower threshhold than the above ^^^^^.

At least in Texas (not bothering to research Illinois, which is also a Model Penal Code state), the case law is rather clear that what the officer believes he sees at the time of the incident is sufficient, and if it later proves that the item (a good example is a water gun) was in fact not "operable" as a "deadly weapon" then the officer legally used deadly force from the subjective view of the officer ... and not a bunch of bitches on a hooker board or liberal whiners on TV.

If one doesn't want to get shot .. once or 16 times .. don't pull a knife on an officer (or anyone else for that matter) .... or anything that could look like it could be a deadly weapon ... open empty hands ... "up in the air over the head"??????
Old 11-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

what was released was only a short part of the overall video, on CNN. the whole video is a factor so there's more to see that just the short clip CNN had.

remember that right now, this officer is presumed innocent, just like the suspect. this will take a long while to play out.
The first aired tape of an incident I can recall getting national attention was the "Rodney King" tape .... the part aired was a small part of the tape. The rest of the tape (before the beating) put that portion that was aired in a different perspective ... not favorable to the officers.....BUT also NOT FAVORABLE to the petite female state trooper who had already cuffed King and then released him without cuffs to the officers you see on the clip beating him. She was never fired. She should have been, and probably prosecuted herself. Sometimes "the rest of the tape" is good for the crook, and good for the cop, or both.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:02 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

WTF moves the information around to make himself appear "correct" ....

... I think he's been studying Obaminable.....He's certainly Obaminable's parrot.

Now whether he's his bitch or not, I would vote on him being Michelle's bitch.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:03 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When I got back just now from driving over to another county and back to visit a large shopping center in a "target rich environment" with lots of Christians it appeared, y!
Can you try speaking English? You were in another country and back and there were Christians in a target rich environment. Wtf does that have to do with you acting as if folks should not eat, shop go to sporting events?

You're an agent of ISIS and are not even aware you are being manipulated by them.

Jesus LL start speaking English and enough of the gibberish. I know you do not want to make a definitive statement where your feet can be held to the fire. Do you think ISIS is coming to blow you up? Simple question.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:07 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
everything will be reviewed. what options were available or not? how many officers fired? at present that's not clear as only one officer what charged. was it because he shot first or only he shot at all? 16 rounds total? t.
It is my understanding that the one officer shot all the rounds...

based on the video and that information the officer looks to be in trouble. If that is not the case then of course his odds may rise.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:09 PM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That cop deserves every bit of punishment that the Law can dish out.

Here is another case that no Mayor, Police Chief, or President has mentioned, but is equally dispicable. Watch as this piece of human shit shoots the man coming to a ladies aid, and then aims at the man's head as the gun jams twice. What do you do with an animal such as this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2443030
Until people of every race, religion, and political affiliation see both of these actions as seriously wrong--instead of selectively condemning one but not the other--we will still have a long way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And he'll be playing right into the " Black lies matter " Dindu Nuffin narrative. Wonder if Al Sharptongues government provided plane broke the sound barrier getting their to boost odummer and the In-Justice department's narrative that ALL cops are racist hunters of the ghetto gang ? FALEW !
THIS is a typical hatemonger post by one of the board's more vocal hate arsonists. Hey King Tongue, do you support of condemn the actions of THIS cop? Odd how it is impossible to tell because you want to rant on Sharpton (who I agree is a POS).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:19 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

WWIII has been kicked off and the 0zombies give us a nice turkey day distraction...

Evil Cops VS Dindu Nuffins

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
WWIII has been kicked off

WWIII
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies