Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 04:53 AM   #31
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
You know, this board is for THE MEN. THE HOBBYISTS. I don't know why you guys are so fearful of posting when this shit happens. Dropping names isn't going to slander a girls reputation as much you might think. If anything, they'll learn from it and it will likely be taken into consideration and not repeated so frequently.
This is off topic but Shayla, you have GOT to visit us here in Big D...right guys?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #32
SLAM
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Of the five providers that I have seen in the past couple of months, 4 were over 30 minutes late to the appointment, and the 5th canceled twice in a row at the last minute. I am a regular client of these women so I know things happen and this is out of the ordinary. But I wonder if there is a trend happening where providers are getting lax about commitments. One reason I prefer to be a regular client than see someone new is, as Timothe pointed out, it's sometimes too much damn trouble and too many unknowns to see someone new. Let's see, I can see someone new and who knows whether she'll show up on time or not (or whether she'll show up at all), or I can see someone I already know who I can be pretty sure is going to be there and usually be there on time. If I do decide to see someone new, I can tell you that I'll check the ladies who have responded favorably to this thread first.
SLAM is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #33
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
As far as publishing the names, no, I am not going to do that. None of them did anything that was not within their rights. And, despite the fact that I don't think what they did was at all professional, I am not going to drive them into the dirt. The purpose of reviews is to put out these kind of details. I did not see any of them so there are no reviews. I always read available reviews, so some might say I had it coming because, in at least a couple of cases, the lady's "flakiness" was documented.
i understand that you wanted to rant.
and i understand your point of not wanting to identify the women who acted the way they did.

so i will rant back.

i differ w/ you in that i think [based on what you wrote] that what those women did was
* unprofessional (canceling cos of where you are calling from?? get real!!)
* less than organized (calling and asking the client to purchase/bring certain work related materials; calling for almost turn by turn instructions)
* highly nit-picky (canceling cos you wanted to just get there)

in my book, all of those would be factored into whether or not i would even consider consulting w/ a woman who did that. [i have other criteria, but ease of appts is one of them]

you said ...
If you can't do the simple things, just get out of the business. I don't care how sexy you are or how good your reviews are. If you don't handle the basics, I don't want to see you! [emphasis added by pmd]

and asked ...
Is there any way to "ensure" a better chance of a successful hookup?

YES - let others know who these women are and what they did.
it's important cos it might save time, energy, and aggravation for any guy who is considering consulting wi her and who would want that info to help make a final decision.

if you had known before the appt what you knew after she blew you off or asked you to get the materials, would you still have booked an appt and/or driven to her office??
if your answer is "yes",
then i suggest you share their names and what they did - either in public or in private.

to any provider who is reading this thread,
pls understand this:
if this is how you act towards a client [new or returning] who has BOOKED an appt with you and is on the way to see you, you will negatively affect your business.
Immediately cos the client wont be there to consult w/ you = lost revenue.
And over time cos the client will probably share his experiences thru public posts, PMs, emails, or over a drink = lost opportunities for revenue.

to the women who understand how to conduct their business in a professional, organized, and informed manner,
THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR SCHEDULING, ARRIVING, CONSULTING, AND AFTERGLOWING SO WONDERFUL!!!!!

pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #34
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

luv2luv,

I'm so over the threads that want to spout how ladies that cancel appointments, or fail to cancel appointments, is a problem.

Just like the ladies you feel are unprofessional, you have done nothing but waste time with the same drivel espoused in countless postings. It is the people like yourself, who enable the ladies who practice this, to get away with this.

It is time to step up, or shut up. If you don't wish to name names, but insist on taking up bandwidth uselessly, don't be surprised to get called out.

I vote this thread, along with all the other's as the lame ass thread award. I really wish we'd implement a Thumbs Down - Dislike button, next to the Like. At least then I'd have a fighting chance to avoid these.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #35
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

307 posts and no reviews. How can you talk about anybody not sharing information? I at least post reviews. Bytheby, PMDelites, good thoughtful post.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #36
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
307 posts and no reviews. How can you talk about anybody not sharing information? I at least post reviews. Bytheby, PMDelites, good thoughtful post.
I understand if you wish not to call out the ladies who NCNS, or cancel at the last moment. It is your choice, just don't subject me to your complaining, while you will do nothing to stop it.

I haven't bothered posting reviews here. I decided to support the site by paying for my access. Note that it is part of my dollars, paying for the bandwidth. I haven't done reviews, but I have made some postings regarding several ladies who cancelled at the last moment, and another that pulled a NCNS.
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women