Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 10:50 AM   #31
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Jackson View Post
Remember that time we went to war in Iraq for no reason and it costed us 3 Trillion dollars?

I wish the Conservatives would have cared about the national debt back then
Did you see what just happened in Paris, do you remember the Boston Marathon bombing? This is coming to a neighborhood near you. Obama won't even call these people Islamic terrorists. You can't fight what you won't name.

Remember the $850 billion stimulus plan that accomplished absolutely nothing?

Tonight, Obama will brag on low gas prices and increases in GDP which he had nothing to do with. The economy is performing in spite of him. This is the slowest climb, out of recession, in history. He will also brag about employment when most of those jobs are part time subsistence jobs.

America is waking up. The midterms were about Obama's policies and the voters painted the map red at every level. Without Reid, all of these bipartisan bills are going to flood the President's desk. He will veto them and prove who the real obstructionist is.

His legacy is the worst President since WWII. These final two years are going to solidify this more. The majority of Americans want ObamaCare repealed and they haven't yet experienced the worst parts.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:02 AM   #32
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

What Paris or Boston have to do with the 2003 Iraq war?

This is a straw-man argument.

There was no reason to go into Iraq.

Saddam was an evil dictator but he's better than the people Running the country now, ISIS.
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:43 AM   #33
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
What Paris or Boston have to do with the 2003 Iraq war?

This is a straw-man argument.

There was no reason to go into Iraq.

Saddam was an evil dictator but he's better than the people Running the country now, ISIS.
I was against going over there. Most combat veterans are much more reluctant to get involved.

Have you complained to Hillary, Biden, Reid and the other Democrats that endorsed the War Powers Act?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:31 PM   #34
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I was against going over there. Most combat veterans are much more reluctant to get involved.

Have you complained to Hillary, Biden, Reid and the other Democrats that endorsed the War Powers Act?
Just because Hillary does something doesn't mean I approve it. That's narrow-minded thinking. At least you admit you were against the war, I respect that.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #35
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just because Hillary does something doesn't mean I approve it. That's narrow-minded thinking. At least you admit you were against the war, I respect that.
Talk about narrow minded. It couldn't pass without the Democrats support.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #36
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Talk about narrow minded. It couldn't pass without the Democrats support.
No shit Sherlock, what's your point?
Old 01-20-2015, 05:59 PM   #37
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

First let me say, I am a conservative liberal. There is one way to fix welfare fraud...make it to how it is supposed to be ran. Get it a time limit, where your on it, have to meet certain criteria...no drugs, in school, working part time etc...the problem.is most that are on it use it and get off as soon as they can. The media feeds us the more polarizing story of the cheats so we can get all fired up. The programs are broke and need to be fixed...
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:31 PM   #38
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
No shit Sherlock, what's your point?
Blame them. They had control of Congress, the last two years, why didn't they put it in the budget? Why didn't Obama get Immigration reform passed when he had complete control?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:41 PM   #39
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blame them. They had control of Congress, the last two years, why didn't they put it in the budget? Why didn't Obama get Immigration reform passed when he had complete control?
The Democrats thought the administration was telling the truth, but Bush and Cheney were lying. Its not their fault they were lied to about WMDs like the UN and the America public was.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:39 PM   #40
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Democrats thought the administration was telling the truth, but Bush and Cheney were lying. Its not their fault they were lied to about WMDs like the UN and the America public was.
Bull shit. This is from the New York Times, not exactly a right wing newspaper.
http://op-talk.blogs.nytimes.com/201...-in-iraq/?_r=0
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #41
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i get a small disability check from my navy times. which is 670 a month. Now that i need a total hip replacement im also getting short term disability which is 1133 a month. now even with that much i can not afford to have my own place pay student loans and credit card debt. i am living with my parents which is not fun at all. I do not get food stamps nor any other assistance and the thing is i hate this. I am to lose weight beforei can get a hip replacement but i have been yoyoing becasue i also suffer from depression.

I am constantly up and down and i hate living like this i hate living off the government yet at this time in my life i need it. Thing is thanks to lazy fucks like this person everyone that is on some sort of assistance is considered a burdan to the state that we are nothing but moochers. I hate that label and i hate it when people look at me like i want to live like this and i dont.

I am worried that thanks to people like her my assistance will be cut and i will really be up shit creek. I miss working i really miss getting up with a purpose but i have to stomach it and move on.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:39 PM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
i get a small disability check from my navy times. which is 670 a month. Now that i need a total hip replacement im also getting short term disability which is 1133 a month. now even with that much i can not afford to have my own place pay student loans and credit card debt. i am living with my parents which is not fun at all. I do not get food stamps nor any other assistance and the thing is i hate this. I am to lose weight beforei can get a hip replacement but i have been yoyoing becasue i also suffer from depression.

I am constantly up and down and i hate living like this i hate living off the government yet at this time in my life i need it. Thing is thanks to lazy fucks like this person everyone that is on some sort of assistance is considered a burdan to the state that we are nothing but moochers. I hate that label and i hate it when people look at me like i want to live like this and i dont.

I am worried that thanks to people like her my assistance will be cut and i will really be up shit creek. I miss working i really miss getting up with a purpose but i have to stomach it and move on.
Very few people oppose temporary assistance, and I appreciate your efforts to get back on your feet. The government will continue to lend a helping hand to people who really need it, like yourself. It is easier to do when people who are able to work pull their weight, unlike the original subject of this thread. Be thankful your parents love you, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #43
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Remember that time we went to war in Iraq for no reason and it costed [sic] us 3 Trillion dollars?

I wish the Conservatives would have cared about the national debt back then
I thought it only cost us 1 billion - and we printed the money, anyway!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:57 PM   #44
214dallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

There's no such thing as an Obama phone. This program was started years before he took office.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

The Lifeline program started under Reagan.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/cellphone.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Hosts on a KLBJ radio station in Austin, Tx, had been talking about how accustomed people have become when it comes to welfare. Expressing the fact that some people would rather sit around and wait for their free check in the mail than go to work, got at least one listener upset. The listener called in to say that she would always be on welfare, and that everyone else is an idiot for doing otherwise.

Host: “Are you talking on an Obama phone as well?”

Lucy: “Yeah, I get an Obama phone.”

The woman, who identified herself as “Lucy,” offers a different standpoint on the situation. Lucy then begins to describe why she is on welfare, and why she will never work.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these funds as, “for the family.”

Lucy: “Well, I only pay $50 a month for rent. It’s supposed to be $600 something, so there’s $550 right there. I get $425 a month for food stamps. I get $150 month to pay my electric bill. I get a cell phone and then I get $100 a month paid towards for water.”

Host: “Do you have any kids, Lucy?”

Lucy: “I have three kids.”

Host: “Does your husband work?”

Lucy: “He’ll work every now and then. Part time. But he doesn’t work very much. He doesn’t feel the need for it.”

Host: “Does he get benefits as well?”

Lucy: “Yeah. Those are family benefits.”

She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.

Lucy: “I just want to say while workers out there are people like you that are preaching morality at people like me living on welfare, can you really blame us? I mean, I get to sit home, I get to go visit my friends all day, I even get to smoke weed.”

After being asked, Lucy tells the hosts that she expects to be on welfare for the rest of her life.

Lucy argues that if the radio hosts were offered one million dollars they would take it too saying that over the span of her life, she expects to have received at least that much from welfare.

Lucy: “But you know, if somebody offered you a million dollars, no strings attached, would you walk away from it?”

One of the hosts then asks Lucy if she viewed the working class as idiots because we go to work instead of staying home and reaping the benefits that have been paid by those working. Lucy sadly replied that she did think working was foolish declaring that even though she doesn’t work, she’s still going to get paid.

You can read the whole article here:

http://mrconservative.com/2013/12/28...e-off-welfare/
214dallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:11 PM   #45
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I know right. It's almost as ridiculous as her wanting to hold someone else accountable for her having 15 kids. Her ass backward request deserved an equally ass backward solution. It's the only one I could find stupid enough to match.

Achtung! Herr Gruppenfuhrer! Not at all, we haven't progressed to die Endlosung yet. HEIL!
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women