Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia

I thinck someone wants me to send her seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. St Patrick Day photos are upcoming.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:42 PM   #32
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I thinck someone wants me to send her seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. St Patrick Day photos are upcoming.
Good things come in small packages lol
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:13 PM   #33
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text
Be at the door when i get there

The end
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:56 PM   #34
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

2 to 3 days notice max. I just watch for ads that indicate a provider is active. It's impractical to book that far ahead.

Any freak that gives a month notice and expects you to keep up with that in this environment is a newbie or weirdo.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 12:28 AM   #35
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
2 to 3 days notice max. I just watch for ads that indicate a provider is active. It's impractical to book that far ahead.

Any freak that gives a month notice and expects you to keep up with that in this environment is a newbie or weirdo.
Talk about weirdo. Gorilla w Chelsea Clinton avatar.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:14 AM   #36
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioeiga View Post
After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Agreed.

Discussing stuff before an appointment is dangerous. Even if you've had sessions together before, you don't know what kind of legal trouble the other has gotten into since then.

Keep written communication and pre-appointment discussion to an absolute minimum and DEFINITELY do not discuss sex acts.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #37
curious247
Ready?

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
Whether I book someone a month in advance or a week, my phone number is only provided to him the morning of the day we are meeting. This cuts back on my number floating around and only those I actually have met with or continue to meet with, keep my current phone number.

However, I let the gentleman know he can PM me with any concerns, requests, or questions he may have. I then reply at my earliest convenience.

I understand we are strangers and there is nothing wrong with answering a few questions to ease the nerves.

After we meet, and stay in contact for future meets, I enjoy a text once or twice a week. I never initiate a text unless the gentleman allows it and I'll know during what time texting is allowed.

Everyone should know too much communication will overwhelm a person. Give them a chance to miss you.
Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia
Give them a chance to miss you and keep it short & sexy.
curious247 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:56 AM   #38
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
I’m not talking about the guys that we already met and we keep in touch, check on us once in a while, wish us happy bday or Valentines. Your hobby buddies.

<<<<< Allegra Hope's hobby buddy

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:30 AM   #39
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

IMO, before the appointment is set, there really is no set number of communication messages back and forth, but after the appointment is set, other than confirmation and location texts, the interaction and chit chat is very minimal to none.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:57 AM   #40
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
IMO, before the appointment is set, there really is no set number of communication messages back and forth, but after the appointment is set, other than confirmation and location texts, the interaction and chit chat is very minimal to none.
What you say and how you say it is really familiar. Is this your first and/or only handle?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #41
Jayemkay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Sexting is mental foreplay prior to the meeting. It’s up to the provider but if she reaches out with some nicetexts, sexy or otherwise, after I’ve seen her a couple of times I am much more likely to come back. The hobby is a business and those girls that adhere to details—2 fresh clean towels for my showers, CLEAN apt, my fav drink, big smiles with really deep FK, a thank you text after I leave, and yes the occasional text/sext if you show you like them enough to come back and have taken the time to write a nice review. Those girls that become and stay ATF’s and get repeat clients are the ones that separate themselves from the competition. I never want to be considered pushy or high maintance but Texting is just another opportunity for a girl to build her business. Personally I have 4 or 5 girls I see regularly and all will exchange text me with periodically or return a text. If they send a nice text ( doesn’t have to be sexy) I’m much more likely to schedule with them. One just sent me a pic of her in a VS changing room. Yeah I going to see her this week-lol-for sure!!!!
Jayemkay is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:18 PM   #42
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I just want the provider to spell out via private message what she wants so I can follow directions. I can understand if we have not met before not wanting to give me actual address. But the address of a nearby business that I can plug in to the GPS is appreciated. Then when I arrive there an additional text to get final address/directions is ok.

Generally speaking though if I say I am going to see you tomorrow at 5 then unless requested I do not pester the lady further. At that point I have made a commitment and you can take that to the bank. But if the lady wants additional communications such as morning of text or whatever just spell it out so I can comply with wishes.

What I do not want is to get right up to the moment of arriving at the time and location I have been given and THEN find out I was suppose to call before leaving house or 2 hours in advance or whatever.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:16 AM   #43
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Should be really simple = Via P411 what's your availability , set time place confirm day of , HERE go inside and have fun.
I never request anything the first time just me.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:22 PM   #44
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

My hobbying Slowed down allot lately and I blame Allegra.

Her IOP is natural and inviting so much that I gauge every other girls IOP against Allegras.

Her location off of 75 is a bit to much for my road rage to handle.

Gotta get over to see her so I can get my hobby grove back.
ahab11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women