Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2022, 07:55 AM   #31
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

And the journalists are returning after Elon's hilarious self-own. Almost 59% voted in favor of ending the suspension "Now"

Anyone want to attack the security of Twitter's votingor how it handles polls?

Here's a fresh Washington Post article, Berry. I know you read them all the time

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...acker-doxxing/
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 08:06 AM   #32
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayingPipe View Post
The same fake news liars who said they would delete their accounts if Elon bought it are crying about being blocked
Folks used the same language about living the U.S. when X president was elected and never moved. Sarcasm or hyperbole, hypocrisy or accepting defeat. Doesn't really matter. They can still talk shit about it on the internet. And others can shout them down.

@ElonJet remains banned. Musk's still trying to use expand the definition of doxxing. The world continues to turn.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of our Lives.

Which means Elon has been cast as a revitalized Stefano. Makes sense since the chip he put in Hope's brain was Neuralink
Old 12-17-2022, 08:30 AM   #33
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Personally if I didn't want someone to track my private jet's location using publicly available resources, then I simply wouldn't own one.
anmar85 is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:27 AM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Nope and I'm glad you picked up the breadcrumb. Don't focus on the Pool discussion.
Not sure what you are even talking about now. Breadcrumbs and pools? That is not relevant to this thread or me pointing out to you the FAA's PIA privacy program.

In any case, I am not going to let you derail the thread with this

Crazy ass lib journalists were caught doxxing and got suspended.

There are rules against doxxing for good reasons

So do you support doxxing people?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:36 AM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the journalists are returning after Elon's hilarious self-own. Almost 59% voted in favor of ending the suspension "Now"
Self own

Try harder. Elon accomplished what he wanted to. It was a master stroke. In one fell swoop, he:

1. Got the crazy ass leftist media speaking out for free speech

2. Got the crazy ass leftist media speaking out against censorship and people being suspended

3. Got his point across very loud and clear that doxxing is not permitted on Twitter and will be met with swift suspensions

4. Provided far greater transparency than Twitter has ever provided into the decision and by letting people vote this time on whether to let the dumb fucks who got suspended for doxxing back after a 1 day suspension or after a 7 day suspension.

That is all part of how Elon is restoring trust on twitter from the previous corrupt leftist regime. It was a major win all around for Elon. Anyone with any basic common sense can see that
Old 12-17-2022, 10:15 AM   #36
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

There's no derailing. The journalists understand that Elon's massive liberal expansion of what doxxing is was bullshit. And that trying to ban them over coverage that had a link to something that isn't doxxing was a bullshit power play.

I don't support doxxing. But this wasn't that because you and Elon say it is or because he updated Twitter TOS. Which part why the journalists were upset and which you gloss over and neither you nor Elon support free speech. You support free speech as you define it. Which is part of why Elon bought Twitter. To have control over free speech and define it as he sees fit. And restrict it when he doesn't.

Which is another reason the journalists pushed back.

But you will gloss over those details because you dislike liberal journalists and don't actually care about the facts.
Old 12-17-2022, 10:47 AM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

LOL - it certainly was doxxing no matter how much you pretend it wasn't

"Doxxing is the act of revealing identifying information about someone online, such as their real name, home address, workplace, phone, financial, and other personal information. That information is then circulated to the public — without the victim's permission."

You say you do not support doxxing yet here you are supporting doxxing as these lib propogandists shared personal location information without the victim's permission

I don't care who did it or who the victim is, whether it is Elon Musk or some dumb fuck lib like AOC. I will speak out against all doxxing unlike you.
Old 12-17-2022, 10:51 AM   #38
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

So you finally admit you totally disregard the malicious intent component.

By that definition the phone book was doxxing, which is not what doxxing was ever about. It's about unmasking with malicious intent.

Didn't you support the previous doxxing of election officials? Or was that someone else?
Old 12-17-2022, 11:22 AM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Nope, I don't disregard anything

There is always malicious intent involved when someone discloses personal information against a victim's wishes.

Unlike you who were silent and condoned it, I have spoken out before against Supreme Court justices being doxxed
Old 12-17-2022, 11:31 AM   #40
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Ah, my bad. The invisible silent malice clause in that definition was hard to see... and is still highly ridiculous.

But let's pretend that only vocal Sandbox posts show what people condone. This is the center of some folks' whole universe. Do you want to open that Pandora's box of utter bullshit?

Here's a better read

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/event...ng-controversy
Old 12-17-2022, 11:53 AM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, my bad. The invisible silent malice clause in that definition was hard to see... and is still highly ridiculous.
So you finally admit you condone doxxing. Ok then, enough said
Old 12-17-2022, 12:02 PM   #42
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Those are some "mighty fine" words you keep trying to put in my mouth without consent. No means no, berry. You don't have my consent. And it's no until you gain consent.

Won't even offer me dinner before trying to put things in my mouth. Typical monger.
Old 12-17-2022, 12:59 PM   #43
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Those are some "mighty fine" words you keep trying to put in my mouth without consent. No means no, berry. You don't have my consent. And it's no until you gain consent.

Won't even offer me dinner before trying to put things in my mouth. Typical monger.
Well kiss my grits, you finally made a post that I didn't have to take the time to look up a damn word I didn't understand 🙃 thank you

Carry on
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 11:48 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

LOL - yeah, tell me there is no malicious intent when you try and blackmail someone

“It’s not harassment but I’ll go away if you give me $50,000 or a Tesla.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1604304945473150976
Old 12-18-2022, 06:46 AM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Their DM's and messages on this were widely covered. You're welcome to see what you want in the exchanges, because they've been shared. And Elon himself didn't file charges against him in the moment. Hasn't been calling it anything like extortion. Affirmed his intent to protect the account as free speech on Twitter. And there have been no charges filed against the "stalker" used to justify this. Alex Jones might see that as a full blown case for this being a false flag with a crisis actor to divert our attention and frame the narrative.

Going back to Nov/Dec 21 exchange, Thomas Barabbi of your beloved NY Post covered this on 01/27/22.
https://www.businessinsider.com/elon...account-2022-1

Other coverage
https://www.protocol.com/elon-musk-flight-tracker

https://interestingengineering.com/c...te-for-the-fun

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/busin...ter/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon...account-2022-1

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/03/t...-tracking.html

Earlier this year, Sweeney indicated that he'd even accept a ride on his plane and an interview he could record and post.

The irony here, being, you're only now picking up the CNN interview because it's gone viral, again... by people who aren't trying to look at all the facts. Just enough for your confirmation bias to set in. Elon's calling even more attention to this. Going back on his own word. Failing to live up to his own principles.

Remember that Sweeney's bot doesn't know who is on Musk's plane. Look at what's actually being tracked and shared.

Look... breadcrumb time... at what Elon himself shares.

Not about the hilariously unhinged bullshit about assassination coordinates, mind you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women