Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #31
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Technically, if you are asking non hobby related questions, they don't belong here.....

Coed Discussions - Dallas
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #32
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
If you don't like the playground stay on the porch. Your reply isn't remotely original, it's just pathetic trolling of personal preference. We could debate politics in the same manner.
The sky is always going to be falling for some people. Regardless of how the subject of bb is broached, it inevitably attracts the "wages of sin" crowd. And don't even start about the political forum; that's numbnut central. The level of intelligence in there? Now THAT is scary.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #33
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Sam it might be best to move on..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:55 AM   #34
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Personally, I do NOT offer BBFS... and am sick and tired of being asked for it by EVERY single contact I get off Eccie it seems recently.

Of course I enjoy "my man" IF I had one cumming in me, if you have an emotional connection with your partner it can be an almost spiritual experience it is so good.

In my hobby life I do not partake of the luxury of a man cumming in me. Number one, I respect myself too much to take a chance on my health. Number two, having more than one man cum inside of you creates bacteria that causes a fishy odor and I refuse to have a stinky pussy. Number three, I love to have my pussy eaten and I just don't think that would happen much if I went around bb'ing anyone and everyone. Number four, I value my reputation.

This was my rant to all you guys who continue to ask me for it. Quit. Whatever you all heard or read to the contrary of what I'm saying now is absolutely, irrevocably incorrect.

Oh and Aggie. You chose to open this can of worms. I'd suggest you grow some thick skin because you haven't seen nothing yet as far as cruel and vicious goes on this board. You knew good and well that you were starting a thread on a very controversial subject and this is a HOBBY board not POF. We don't have personal lives on here.
Totally agree!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:27 PM   #35
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
I can feel a man throbbing when he comes in a condom or in my female condom and yes that's a huge turn on and can make me cum immediately.......also their cock swells just right before....I can feel that too!
I wish I could feel something with female condoms! I don't feel anything and it is very, very hard to cum. I prefer having the gent wear condoms.

To answer OP question, in my private life some of my exs had to wear condoms. I wasn't on the pill and didn't want to take chances. But in some relationships, I went bare and it does feel good.

Creampie is for people in monogamous relationships IMO. So if you get pregnant at least you know who is the father. And if you catch an STD, at least you know who gave it to you.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:38 PM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
You really do have the right handle there Sam!

JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:20 PM   #37
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I cannot believe this useless thread is still going
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:55 PM   #38
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post

It's not useless if it get's my point across to these tards to quit asking me for BBFS.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:00 PM   #39
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post
Yes.....you're completely useless ....here on a hooker board and ...well everywhere.....thanks for your useless post.....please go away and not post.
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:07 PM   #40
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
Yes.....you're completely useless ....here on a hooker board and ...well everywhere.....thanks for your useless post.....please go away and not post.
LMFAO
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:19 AM   #41
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:21 AM   #42
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

It's not letting multiple men cum inside you that gives you a fishy odor, it's an actual bacteria called trichomonas... which is easily treated with metronidazole.
Do you know what a trash bag full of cum-filled rubbers smell like on a hot day? *PUKE*

Ugh, so about that fishy smell . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 03:08 AM   #43
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't smell like fish if you actually wash your fucking vagina
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:59 AM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trich is an std and it's not normal to have to have to regularly go on antibiotics ijs
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:12 AM   #45
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

It's not letting multiple men cum inside you that gives you a fishy odor, it's an actual bacteria called trichomonas... which is easily treated with metronidazole.
"A one-celled protozoan organism called Trichomonas vaginalis causes trichomoniasis. This tiny parasite travels from person to person via genital contact during sexual intercourse."

Not a bacterial infection!

Syphlilis, Gonorhea, and Chlamydia are bacterial infections

It's probably a good thing you're a hooker and not a doctor, because you probably wouldn't have a license.

Vaginal odor is bacterial.

"Bacterial vaginosis also is referred to as nonspecific vaginitis, is a vaginal condition that can produce vaginal discharge and results from an overgrowth of certain kinds of bacteria in the vagina. In the past, the condition was called Gardnerella vaginitis, after the bacteria that were thought to cause the condition. However, the newer name, bacterial vaginosis, reflects the fact that there are a number of species of bacteria that naturally live in the vaginal area and may grow to excess, rather than a true infection with foreign bacteria, such as occurs with many sexually-transmitted disease (STDs). The Gardnerella organism is not the sole culprit causing the symptoms. Other kinds of bacteria that can be involved in bacterial vaginosis are Lactobacillus, Bacteroides, Peptostreptococcus, Fusobacterium, Eubacterium, as well as a number of other types. When these multiple species of bacteria that normally reside in the vagina become unbalanced, a woman can have a vaginal discharge with a foul odor."

aka... Tuna Twat.
willyjack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women