Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36438
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
And as we have said many many many times If you don't like it create your own board and run it however you like!!

In fact I am sure I could find quite a few people willing to donate a few bucks just to get rid of you already

In fact I think I even found your first advertiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Don't forget THE CHEAP BASTARDS out of Austin.... they always have some cash laying around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
Is everybody else getting tired of Whispers BS

Isn't it about time to give it a rest.

Agree a10 I bet others will help in donation.
Not a dollar yet! Show Me The Money!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Show us yours, i'm sure they will follow through.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:08 PM   #33
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And as we have said many many many times If you don't like it create your own board and run it however you like!!

In fact I am sure I could find quite a few people willing to donate a few bucks just to get rid of you already

Welcome aboard...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #34
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yeah, no shit. I'm still waiting on that briefcase that mysteriously "disappeared"
I guess it went out with DB Cooper.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Welcome aboard...
Don't point that spray at me GFE!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:41 PM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yeah, no shit. I'm still waiting on that briefcase that mysteriously "disappeared"
One little briefcase and they never forget.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:55 PM   #37
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Quote:
One little briefcase and they never forget.
W: Just take him the briefcase SL. It's easier this way.

SL: But surely they get enough free pussy. Why money too?

W: They get the pussy from the ladies to do THEIR bidding. The cash evens the playing field. Just give him the money.

SL: But we can use a little of this money to pay fat chicks to blow them. Once they nut what does it matter?

W: SL. After a fat chick blows you to you feel satisfied or disgusted with yourself?

SL: OK. I get your point. I'll take him the money. But are you sure this isn't too much? I could buy a new scale with this! There has to be a better way.

That was over 5 months ago SL..... and you wonder why you can't get threads moved or restored as fast as me? I really want the briefcase back. I'm not as concerned for the money but I bought my first MOD using that briefcase and it's kind of sentimental...
Old 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
W: Just take him the briefcase SL. It's easier this way.

SL: But surely they get enough free pussy. Why money too?

W: They get the pussy from the ladies to do THEIR bidding. The cash evens the playing field. Just give him the money.

SL: But we can use a little of this money to pay fat chicks to blow them. Once they nut what does it matter?

W: SL. After a fat chick blows you to you feel satisfied or disgusted with yourself?

SL: OK. I get your point. I'll take him the money. But are you sure this isn't too much? I could buy a new scale with this! There has to be a better way.

That was over 5 months ago SL..... and you wonder why you can't get threads moved or restored as fast as me? I really want the briefcase back. I'm not as concerned for the money but I bought my first MOD using that briefcase and it's kind of sentimental...
This just in...

Turns out the briefcase was found by none other than Mokoa which explains his absence from the SA board. Now JJ is starting up. Geee I wonder if Mokoa told him about the briefcase. If it wasn't him, it had to be that creepy SKF. You know he'll stop at nothing to cause problems for us. At first I thought it might be flinde but turns out that a band of BBW'S came into town and he is harvesting Manteca. Not my thing so you'll have to esplain that when we meet for dinner when I get back from vacation. So this story comes to an end about the missing briefcase. That was just a payment for 2014..... yes?
Old 05-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
This just in...

Turns out the briefcase was found by none other than Mokoa which explains his absence from the SA board. Now JJ is starting up. Geee I wonder if Mokoa told him about the briefcase. If it wasn't him, it had to be that creepy SKF. You know he'll stop at nothing to cause problems for us. At first I thought it might be flinde but turns out that a band of BBW'S came into town and he is harvesting Manteca. Not my thing so you'll have to esplain that when we meet for dinner when I get back from vacation. So this story comes to an end about the missing briefcase. That was just a payment for 2014..... yes?
It was meant to be a "down payment" to get us through the 2nd quarter....

You realize that we would a owned the place by now with the MODs doing our bidding.... most of the uppity hos and their sheep would have pointed out a time or two earning a couple of 90 days bans....

You would not REMOTELY be writing enough threads offline to take over the front two pages of the forum like before.....

Now they've added another MOD to the mix and JJ even moved one of my threads to the sandbox last week....

Forget fishing..... I'll buy you some Long John Silvers and we can take laptops to Red Lobster and post from there.....
Old 05-27-2014, 01:36 AM   #40
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Wait, what? Whispers actually defended the board admin/practices/mods, etc. in this case, and you're telling him to find/start another board if he doesn't like this one? WTH? That was a complete non sequitur, dude. Your knee jerk got away with you.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:59 AM   #41
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
This just in...

Yep, DB Cooper'd, vanished without a trace.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:15 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Is there NOT one Tracy WK willing to fly her colors during her ban? Surely there must be one?
Old 05-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
It was meant to be a "down payment" to get us through the 2nd quarter....

You realize that we would a owned the place by now with the MODs doing our bidding.... most of the uppity hos and their sheep would have pointed out a time or two earning a couple of 90 days bans....

You would not REMOTELY be writing enough threads offline to take over the front two pages of the forum like before.....

Now they've added another MOD to the mix and JJ even moved one of my threads to the sandbox last week....

Forget fishing..... I'll buy you some Long John Silvers and we can take laptops to Red Lobster and post from there.....

What were you saying?
Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #44
Whispers

Quote:

What were you saying?

Ohhh........................

you meant "FISHING"!...

Can I change my mind and come now? I know how to "FISH".....

Attachment 316371
Old 05-27-2014, 01:47 PM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Ohhh........................

you meant "FISHING"!...

Can I change my mind and come now? I know how to "FISH".....

Attachment 316371
You were thinking I bait my own hook LMFAO

Bingo!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women