Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36491
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-20-2010, 02:25 AM   #31
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Maddie My comment was for the op. It wasn't directed at you lovely. Anywho...Goodnight ladies and gents. kisses and cofs, lol!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #32
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Great post Heather!! love your style!!
Old 06-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #33
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

REB, I am not even going to ask why you think this thread is great as I know the answer. Back at ya babe
Old 06-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #34
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Professional Perception Perspective *alliteration ahhhh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
Making or attempting to make people feel dirty and disrespected for things they enjoy sexually is rude, in and out of the hobby.
KACHING! There's the solution to the question about this thread's relevance whether its presentation was inappropriate or not. There are many opportunities to make one feel inhibited about their sexuality; however, the hobby should not be one of them. This should be an environment that encourages others to feel safe in expressing their thoughts. We may not all agree & find others' interests not to our taste, but you can move on w/out comment rather than judge or jeer. For every sex addict or sexually starved hobbyist a provider may meet is another who has feelings of inadequacy or self-loathing from being persecuted for having interests that are off the beaten path. Who are we to say what's wrong? Agree to disagree & move on.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #35
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
OK, then WHY WHY WHY would any provider allow even the teensy weensy bit of disrespect be a part of her "job" description?

PLEASE explain.

Because the MAJORITY of providers do NOT allow disrespect to be a part-even the tiniest part-of their "job", for want of a better word.

-WITHOUT letting men degrade-excuse me, "disrepect"-us,AT ALL.

Why do things that you find distasteful that you don't need to do??????

I can see allowing your SO, who you are madly in love with, do things out of the ordinary since he is your SO and you love him. But a Fred Flintstone looking stranger that gives you money? That you don't HAVE to do? And you would stil make money if you didn't?
Okay Heather, maybe you could answer this. If you find COF so offensive, degrading, disrespectful,distasteful (<~Heh! of course..;'cuz it's on her face. Duhh!), etc+ ad nauseam.

Why would you allow someone that you love do that to you?

Is it somehow *less* offensive? *less* degrading?? less disrespectful??? because he's your SO.

I'm of the opinion that it would probably be even *more* offensive if someone that I cared for did something offensive/degrading/disrespectful to me.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #36
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It's all about perspective.

Some women would consider making sweet lovin to strangers for money as degrading/disrespectful.

Some women find strip clubs degrading/disrespectful.

Some women find Hooters style restaurants degrading/disrespectful.

fortunately, I don't spend any time with those ladies

LF
Old 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #37
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
Is asking for COF from a provider who is self professed GFE really that bad? YES. YES. YES. GFE does NOT...NOT...NOT include ass to mouth, cum on face, greek, slapping of face, spitting into open ass...are you Austin girls so fucking desperate and dense that you can't understand this??

Isn't the point of being GFE that you make that guy feel as if he is the one you're in love with and would allow things out of the ordinary with?YES. But the defination of GFE does NOT..NOT...NOT..include these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!.

Everyone should have and maintain their boundaries.Yes my dear...but please please please don't start to include things that the majority of providers percieve as distasteful and disrespectful in your definition of "GFE". If yo want to be a PSE provider go for it. Just don't make it harder for the rest of us since as we all know being a provider hard enough as it is.

Be careful in your attempts to rally against hobbyists that break the rules that you don't screw with the expectations of hobbyists/providers in general.THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT SWEETY!

______________________________ ______________________________ ___
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #38
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
who cares if she throws out judgemental words? who the hell would pay her to have sex????
Wow. How disrespectful.

And to answer your question, plenty of TRICKS just like YOU. Sir.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #39
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Clearly, the OP does not have much to contribute in terms of coherent discussion.

Let's stop feeding this troll.
It's just sixth grade english and logic.LOL.

Troll? Look inthe mirror, Brad Pitt.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #40
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Kit-4-Kat;369149]KACHING! There's the solution to the question about this thread's relevance whether its presentation was inappropriate or not. There are many opportunities to make one feel inhibited about their sexuality; however, the hobby should not be one of them.I 100% agree. But those providers that are pushing the bounderies of what "GFE" means is the point. Read my following thread.

We may not all agree & find others' interests not to our taste, but you can move on w/out comment rather than judge or jeer. Fair enough, but when opinionsand comments affect ME indirectly or indirectly I feel I MUST speak out...for all the providers that choose to remain silent

.For every sex addict or sexually starved hobbyist a provider may meet is another who has feelings of inadequacy or self-loathing from being persecuted for having interests that are off the beaten path.Yes, sir, that's true. But your valid points really have nothing to due with what we are discussing. With all due respect.

Who are we to say what's wrong?Is ass to mouth wrong to be included in a GFE session? Is slapping of face, spitting in open asshole wrong to be included in a GFE session? Well? Agree to disagree & move on.And thank you for your input, sir.[/quote]
Old 06-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #41
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, this is a strange thread. I am happy you have a new pastime, Heather, really. I enjoy both of those things myself at times. ~However, for the life of me, I can't understand why you suggest that we should all offer a similar experience to any/all clients, any time they ask for it. What?

To each his own. Hell, most people's tastes vary over time and some are more vanilla than others. Not to mention comfort-level. Kink is great when the time is right, with the right person. And, so is plain vanilla PASSION.

Variety is the spice of life, so whatever floats your boat is ok with me. Just don't bee suggesting what any other ladies or couples "oughta" do--just because you feel like the resident expert in greek exploration.

If you are having such a great time, why don't you 'mind your own beeswax?'
Old 06-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #42
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
It's all about perspective.

Some women would consider making sweet lovin to strangers for money as degrading/disrespectful.

Some women find strip clubs degrading/disrespectful.

Some women find Hooters style restaurants degrading/disrespectful.

fortunately, I don't spend any time with those ladies

LF

Thats how I spent my first b-day in Texas......A few hours with my favorite gent then later Out to Hooters for Dinner then off to Sugars for the night ..great time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Wow. How disrespectful.

And to answer your question, plenty of TRICKS just like YOU. Sir.

Ah Now I see why I cant relate I see gentleman who hobby not tricks.....
Old 06-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #43
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

What what what is going on on on, Heather?

I don't get how you seem to think that you make the rules for ALL providers. Isn't it up to the individual provider to decide what she will and will not do?

I think you've pretty much run this little crusade of yours into the ground. Why dont you go back to being "Sweet" and just let it go...
Old 06-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Old 06-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #45
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Thumbs down

Sarcastic or not, that ad was truly uncalled for.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women