Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #31
thundarr28
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I wouldn't be happy about it. I'm not attached, but I have an older brother ,who lives in the same area and could easily pass as my twin, who is. I tell everyone the only acceptable ways to contact me are through here, and the email address I provide them with. If you want to make me a special offer please send it to me through one of the two approved means.

Outside of this site and the hobby I will not contact you. I will respect your privacy, and I politely ask that you do the same for me.
thundarr28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #32
guest022210-3
Account Disabled

I really don't understand this. A guy without a hobby/pussy phone is just asking to be whacked.

Simple rules: have a hobby phone, and don't take it home. It lives somewhere else, all the time, no exceptions.

I had to literally force my boss into a pussy phone because of all the grief I put up with every Monday morning trying to clean up his phone from the weekend activities. We spent hours talking about how to keep his private stuff private. He just didn't get it. He would get caught at least once a month. I finally got him a pussy phone on the corporate account (his company) and read him the rules. I haven't had to deal with it since.

Rover14
guest022210-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #33
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
I really don't understand this. A guy without a hobby/pussy phone is just asking to be whacked.

Simple rules: have a hobby phone, and don't take it home. It lives somewhere else, all the time, no exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
Hey Eccie Crew-- I was having lunch with a colleague today. From out of the blue I get a text.

I read it and deleted it immediately. My colleague gave me one of those "what's wrong" looks.... fortunately, he's not married to me and didn't grab my phone before I could delete it.

Howdy, Folks!

Vince,

If you have an SO that would grab your phone away from you before you delete a text BECAUSE you're deleting a text, you are way, WAY beyond needing the Hobby Phone Rover so sagely recommends.

If this is the case - you are in a relationship where you are not trusted, and I would seriously question your safety(financial and otherwise). This is not normal behavior.

I do not recommend you comment about this further, here or elsewhere. Contact your attorney(not the family attorney, YOUR attorney), get your affairs in order, and be prepared to bail out when your attorney says it's a good time to do so. If you fear for your life or continued health, don't wait - get out NOW.

After this is all over, THEN get the Hobby Phone Rover recommends; you'll be in a situation where you can have one at that point. To have one now isn't gonna help.

Good luck to you.
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #34
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9227

I've never understood the thinking behind mass texting. If Said Provider were sending out mass texts, and booked her day quickly, having to turn down some of the gentlemen she texted, I (as a gentleman) would be fairly irritated. I mean, she WANTED me to make an appointment, but when I try, shes booked?? Thats thought #1.

I also strictly follow my philosophy of NEVER saving a phone number. The way I see it, if you were able to book me without my number before, you can do it again. Thats though #2

I also believe that you should see me when you really really want me. Not just because I'm showing a special that pleases your wallet. I really like that anticipation that comes from waiting to see someone. Its a happy, warm, sexy feeling, and I wouldn't give that up for anything!

Just my little thoughts. Disreguard if you like

MaggieSinead is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #35
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Baloney Pony,

we dont know why the SO would grab the phone. no telling if he has been busted before with a civie, etc...... she could have good reason. maybe she didnt take him to the cleaners the first time...... you never know....
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #36
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd be upset also... Just like I am when I get texts after 3am asking if I'm free? Yeah 3am drunkin outcalls are not my thing. Don't let it ruin ur day though... You did what you needed to, you let her know it's a no no. Hobby phones are good... But sometimes not an option... I.e where do I hide it from the spouse!
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:57 AM   #37
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
How pissed should you be? Because a lady sends you a text message?

Man, you've got 2 B kidding!

Personally, I think you should be flattered, not pissed!

If an innocent thing like that pisses you off then you need to examine your priorities and the length of your fuse!

It's way too short!
Worst take ever. On a scale of 1 - 10 my anger would be 9.1. This kind of behavior is alert worthy. "Innocent" my ass.

To those who brought up the hobby phone: an unsolicited text on your hobby phone is still an unsolicited text and not something that should be confused with a compliment or flattery.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #38
guest022210-3
Account Disabled

I agree an unsolicited text is still in poor taste and not in the best interests of the sender. I have come to realize there are "dicks" in the world and not all of them have dicks. They just don't think about anything other than themselves. It is up to us to manage and contain input from our various possible contacts.

Rover14
guest022210-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #39
Shannon Finley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3124
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx View Post
It is called common sense! There are other ways you can push a special there is no need to send a mass txt out to all the clients you have seen.
The provider in question should have known better this is all about discretion and safety of everyone involved !!!
~Kisses Jen
I total agree with this. I dont call or text unless im text due to descretion...
Shannon Finley is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #40
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Ugh...lame. I used to get texts from someone I saw rather sporadically asking me to do a review, she has to pay for something - would I be interested in a discounted multi-hour rate, etc. Get a hobby phone.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #41
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheItalianStallion View Post
Get a hobby phone.
Yeah what was I thinking. Blame the victim.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #42
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

It goes both ways, what if said provider was married and her S/O didn’t know about her extra activities and a hobbyist sent her a text out of the blue? Some providers don’t even have “hobby” phones; just like some hobbyist don’t have them. Just my opinion.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women