Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: IRS Bites
I'm Getting a Tax Refund This Year 14 40.00%
I have to pay the IRS This Year 12 34.29%
I'll just about break even 3 8.57%
I haven't done my taxes and don't want to even look! 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You are nothing but a money trader. You are right there with the oil speculators, futures speculators, and all others who are respossible for many of the problems that our Country faces.

Like I said, you produce nothing. You Contribute nothing. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #32
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You are nothing but a money trader. You are right there with the oil speculators, futures speculators, and all others who are respossible for many of the problems that our Country faces.

Like I said, you produce nothing. You Contribute nothing. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I bet you don't export anything that you produce? Or you'd rather pay 7% of your currency exchange to the bank?
Obviously you have no clue about international trade.

I am definitely NOT a speculator. Speculation is gambling and I don't gamble.
My risks and profits are calculated before I enter any trade.
And you have no clue what you are talking about.

Oh and another thing, most of the money I make comes from Asian countries, and I spend it in the US, so that's another thing why it is actually very good for the country.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #33
Jackie S
Valued Poster

As a matter of fact, we are fullfilling a contract right now that will be headed to a South American Country. That is all I can say about that on a SHMB.

Granted, 95 percent of all of our production does stay right here in The USA. Any out of Country work usually is through an established customer here who has an operation in another Country.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #34
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Just a side note...it is not the IRS that determines the tax code. It's our elected officials, vacationing in a place called Washington DC

IRS merely collects...the other clowns determine the tax code
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

And they really do not enforce it. The Federal Marshals are the ones that knock on your door.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #36
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Just a side note...it is not the IRS that determines the tax code. It's our elected officials, vacationing in a place called Washington DC

IRS merely collects...the other clowns determine the tax code
Mostly true, but the IRS designs those pretty forms that even those elected officials cannot translate in something they understand without their accountants.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #37
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And they really do not enforce it. The Federal Marshals are the ones that knock on your door.
Well the Federal Marshals can knock on my door and see every statement online that my broker provides.
Only how are they going to find out if those are all the statements that I have?
And how do they find out if that is the only broker I have?
And what if I have a broker in Panama, with a bank account on Bermuda?
Or a broker in Macao, with bank accounts all over the world?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #38
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

With this current bunch of elected officials...I think you would need something along the lines of a coloring book and crayons, for them to figure it out.

Regarding enforcement....IRS. geeky guy with the brains. Federal Marshal, not the geeky guy, but the ones with the muscles
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #39
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
IRS. geeky guy with the brains. Federal Marshal, not the geeky guy, but the ones with the muscles
And easy to fool, both if them
Old 04-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Well the Federal Marshals can knock on my door and see every statement online that my broker provides.
Only how are they going to find out if those are all the statements that I have?
And how do they find out if that is the only broker I have?
And what if I have a broker in Panama, with a bank account on Bermuda?
Or a broker in Macao, with bank accounts all over the world?
Well, now you've admitted to tax fraud, so please don't continue to tell us how the government should be run.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #41
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, now you've admitted to tax fraud, so please don't continue to tell us how the government should be run.
Read it again, I don't think that I anywhere admitted to tax fraud.
I'm not THAT stupid.

Did you notice the "what if's" and "how if's"?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Those statements would be enough to initiate an investigation. For your sake, I hope your money is well hidden. I've dealt with the IRS, they make the Taliban look like Sunday School teachers.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #43
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Those statements would be enough to initiate an investigation. For your sake, I hope your money is well hidden. I've dealt with the IRS, they make the Taliban look like Sunday School teachers.
It's only 20 miles to the border
Old 04-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #44
Jackie S
Valued Poster

We had to deal with the IRS around 10 years ago.
One of the things you realize when dealing with them is everything is opposite from the regular Justice System. In that, the law states that you are innocent untill proven guilty.

When dealing with the IRS, you are, (in their eyes), guilty untill you can prove yourself innocent. They can seize property, put holds on bank accounts. And they are relentless. They will literally camp out, seemingly disrupting your business as they please. After nearly 5 weeks, our Tax Attorney finally had to tell them either find something, or get out. They got out.

We have not been bothered since. But I will admitt that the entire episode left a sour taste that has instilled a mistrust for the way the Government can treat you, simply because they have the power.

One item of note, in the operation of our Business, we have always taken great pains to make sure everything was on the up and up. If the IRS can come in and cause someone like us that much grief, think what they can do to someone, or a business, that is a little shady in their operations.

Years ago, I had a friend, (he is deceased), who was in a familly business, a large Truck Salvage Yard. (Junk Yard). Quite a bit of their business was cash, someone came in, wanted something, they found it, and cash changed hands.

This bunch lived pretty high, as in those times, the used truck part business was pretty lucrative. However, they claimed only about a 4th 0f what they actually made on their yearly taxes.

When the IRS came, all they asked was, how do you do it. You have houses that cost this much, luxury cars that cost this much, expensive jewlery, expensive everything. But, you say you only make this much.

The IRS had been watching for some time, and knew every penny they spent.

The Father, who was the priciple owner, went to prison for two years, but the entire familly lost everything. Literally.

The reason my friend is deceased. He put a 38 to his head.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There was a book written years ago by a man named "Joey". It's a pseudonym (That means fake name, WTF) since he was a hit man for the Mob. The book was titled "Hit 29" in which he describes his life with the Mob. I saw an interview with him, and he said the only organization that scared him was the IRS. He said he meticulously kept track of his income and expenses, and would not lie on his tax return. The only thing that might be out of order on his tax return was his occupation, which he said was "salesman."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women