Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36060
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Don't forget the tool belt. Tool belts are HOT.
Mine is leather and adjustable in size so it will fit anyone Allie. It has lasted 30 years, I will share it with you anytime.

I remember Stacy on the top page once. I made sure when I saw her shortly there after she was on top of me. She is one of KCs finest. A very special lady. BUT I have not had the pleasure of seeing ALL OF LADIES of KC, I have had the pleasure of visiting have been amazing providers and pretty great woman on thier own. For those whom I have not shared time with, I am sure most are pretty special ladies as well. Most woman who come here and share are pretty special. They open them selves to share what they feel and think and we clients get to know them from what they share. It helps up maked better decisions about what we do and who we see. Thanks to Kaylen - new review soon and Allie and Miss Cherry and who did I miss? And thanks for a moderator who cars MR F, it is an honor to have you service the hobby community is KS and KC. The fact that Stacy and other here are good at what they to is to be commended not put down as several have suggested. And carring about our community is a positive thing for the days ahead in my mind. Thanks again to all who share in our little dream world! It is a great place to be. Yes a little drama now and then, but with good mod and management, that are many good things happening to both sides of this sweet village in the center of this great nation!
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #32
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! I go away for a week to have some surgery and get through finals, and come back to such a warm welcome! This has been the ultimate week from hell but on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!

Thanks Questor for the thread, I didn't even know I'd been featured

And Flight Medic - yes, I'm a whore - and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled while I whispered in his ear "I"m a whore and I like it". I don't need your congratulations - just your money honey

I'll go on being a goddamned good whore, and baby doll you just keep right on going being a useless asshole. Clearly it makes both of us happy

Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:38 AM   #33
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!
Now that deserves a congratulations!!! That is fantastic. Recover quickly and have a great break from classes.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #34
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!
I miss you entirely but your mind works in unimaginable ways, enveloping my thoughts and desires bringing a oneness about.

Miss ya lady...Get recovered fully and we will mind meld!
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #35
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
.... and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled ....Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!!

...that explains it. Ok, I'm not on the DNS list after all and she is the best straddler I have ever meet. Hum, posted on the 1st. Healed by now.....? Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #36
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away!
+1 NTT and say it again!
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...that explains it. Ok, I'm not on the DNS list after all and she is the best straddler I have ever meet. Hum, posted on the 1st. Healed by now.....? Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away!
Well this has been a crappy couple of weeks for sure, and recovery took considerably longer than I thought it would. However, check the provider ads tomorrow, I think it is safe to say that I am back to 100% again finally, and was planning to renew all my ads tomorrow. Let the good times roll!!!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #38
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Glad to have you back Stacy we need to meet soon!!!!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #39
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
....I think it is safe to say that I am back to 100% again finally, and was planning to renew all my ads tomorrow. Let the good times roll!!!
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Purple, green, and gold!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #40
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back babe...great job on your final also...
Quote:
Wow! I go away for a week to have some surgery and get through finals, and come back to such a warm welcome! This has been the ultimate week from hell but on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!

Thanks Questor for the thread, I didn't even know I'd been featured

And Flight Medic - yes, I'm a whore - and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled while I whispered in his ear "I"m a whore and I like it". I don't need your congratulations - just your money honey

I'll go on being a goddamned good whore, and baby doll you just keep right on going being a useless asshole. Clearly it makes both of us happy

Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!!
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #41
ss4699
Ambassador

Just wondering......Stacy and Kaylen, could it ever happen that......could be a very interesting dream!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #42
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Stacy and Kaylen - Sign me up!
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #43
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If Stacy and kaylen do a double, you can just kick dirt on me after I am done with that dream!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #44
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
...Stacy and Kaylen,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
Stacy and Kaylen - Sign me up!
Quote: