Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41290
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2024, 03:55 AM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If you can't take the truth, then don't align yourself with the Democrats. They are dirty players, and they don't respect their opposition.
Levi, both sides play dirty. It's called politics. As of recently, the only high-ranking politician I can think of who came across as ethical to me is Mike Pence. By the way, I think it is safe to say there is no way in hell that VP was a drunk, (not that there aren't ethical drunks out there if he was). Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 04:44 AM   #32
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
What a load of bull. I’m not enamored of the current Republican party but I don’t consider them evil. Describing the DNC as an organized crime syndicate is a terrible lie and nobody made Biden’s choice for him.

You don’t agree with democrats that’s fine but language like yours simply encourages extremism. It’s uncalled for.

But the language is true, that is the really sad part.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 05:17 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 06:52 AM   #34
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 07:09 AM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yes, kinda like Joe Biden was “completely fit and more energetic than anyone in the room”, as stated by his press secretary and Kamala herself numerous times.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...tal-competency

The world found out the truth, and exposed them to be the lying pieces of shit they are.
You obviously don't know the definition of "gossip". Don't feel bad though, the other genius MAGAs who liked your post don't know it either. LOL

Just FYI, a blatant cover up is not gossip. And I am certainly not going to defend the shady bullshit the Dems pulled with that act.
Old 08-20-2024, 09:20 AM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You obviously don't know the definition of "gossip". Don't feel bad though, the other genius MAGAs who liked your post don't know it either. LOL

Just FYI, a blatant cover up is not gossip. And I am certainly not going to defend the shady bullshit the Dems pulled with that act.
When you have both Harris and the Press Secretary on video, in news conferences saying shit like…….”I was with the President several times this week and he is thoroughly on top of things and shows no signs he is slowing down…….”

That is not gossip. It is flat out lying.

Also, Kamala stated several times how she would be the last person in the room, and Biden and her coordinated on major policy decisions. Those very “decisions” she is now trying to run away from.

I guess you can’t blame her for being a lying piece of shit. She has learned from the best.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 09:58 AM   #37
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ Jackie, I think you have forgotten your thread topic. What in the flying fuck does any of your diatribe have to do with your thread topic alcoholic gossip? LOL
Old 08-20-2024, 10:43 AM   #38
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

LOL. Such made-up bullshit by people that are gullible and desperate. But seriously, Even if she is, who cares? I'll take the keyword "functional" over the walking corpse that passes for a cheeto. Anyone who saw his latest mumble episode yesterday probably felt like calling SWAT to save the hostages that were standing behind him.

So yeah - give me a functional ANYONE over that orange cunt.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 06:06 PM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Diners claim Harris campaign staged stop at popular Pittsburgh restaurant
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 09:07 PM   #40
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members are Encouraged . . .

To Return to the Original Topic . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 08:41 PM   #41
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

So what proof does some have she Functioning I see the proof and alcoholic but don't see any for Functioning.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 09:23 PM   #42
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The point of the question was to spell out how ridiculous both items are.

There is no evidence that Harris has a drinking problem nor is there any evidence that Trump wears adult diapers.

Republicans have claimed Harris is or has been
A Whore
Stupid
Not Black
Slept her way to the top
A cackler
and now a drunk.

Doesn’t anyone on the right realize how stupid and desperate this makes them appear?

It looks like Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump is both scared and desperate now that Biden is out of the race. What a douche bag.
Just goes to show you the low values the party of no supports. God forbid you should expect them to actually do a real job and pass legislation.

Quote:
MAGAs love to hear and spread stupid gossip more than middle school girls. No wonder Trump loves his gullible blouses.

Hell, maybe she is a drunk but until someone who has a close relationship with her comes out and says so, it is just silly gossip to demean her.

It is much easier for them to make fun and such than actually serving their constituents. And from what it appears, those voters are realizing it and are leaving the repub fold.

Quote:
Biden didn't back out of the race because people didn't think he had the endurance to go another four years. Biden backed down because that's the way his handlers and the DNC wanted it. The DNC is equivalent to organized crime. They are ruthless evil bastards.

Man. Give the maggies what they want and they still complain. Go figure.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 02:07 PM   #43
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 49

Her Gingivitis is noticeable in all her pictures. From that perspective a total alcoholic. Probably due to being VP. The only way for Kabama to cope.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 04:17 PM   #44
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Levi, both sides play dirty. It's called politics. As of recently, the only high-ranking politician I can think of who came across as ethical to me is Mike Pence. By the way, I think it is safe to say there is no way in hell that VP was a drunk, (not that there aren't ethical drunks out there if he was). Haha
Was Mike Pence ethical when he was Vice President, or was he only ethical after he threw Trump under the Blue Bus?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 06:12 PM   #45
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was Mike Pence ethical when he was Vice President, or was he only ethical after he threw Trump under the Blue Bus?
I disagreed with many of Pence’s decisions but I never considered any of them unethical.

A better question is did Trump the orange clown throw Mike Pence under the MAGA bus?

In my opinion he certainly did. He asked or maybe insisted that Pence commit an illegal act by not certifying the election and when he balked he turned the mob on him. That’s criminal in my book not just unethical.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women