Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #31
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
i.e pimp? Where do we draw that line?? I mean, he's going to be benefitting from the $$ too - especially as it rolls in fast. Not going to go there - but ...nope, not going there.
I don't think pimps would be considered boyfriends in the sense they are talking about here.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #32
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

I've seen all kinds of relationships work that I would not want to emulate. Has nothing to do with the hobby. It's just not the dynamic I would seek for myself or anyone I care about.

I've also seen what I considered highly desirable --- almost idyllic --- relationships, that didn't work out. So I would never want to judge someone else about what kind of relationship they choose for themselves.

Having said that, there's no way I could be with a person in a committed relationship, who chose to sleep with other people, whether for pay or otherwise. I respect those who do, but it would not work for me.

The answer for me, then, is that you limit choices of who you could have a relationship with, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. I would think there would be a lot of pain involved to find the right person, though.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #33
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It can be achieved with the right two people with a strong will for each other.

First the biggest thing that will need to occur is that the two of you are very good communicators and when asked a question are honest.

Secondly the two of you cannot use the hobby as a pawn. No holding that over eithers head. You both know going in what it is so no sense bailing and crying wolf.

Third you both cannot have an ounce of jealousy and must have total trust in each other. Anything else will be the demise of your relationship.

The odds are stacked against any relationship to survive this hobby but it's not impossible and personally I'm a fan of those who try, as trying is half the battle. No successful relationship ever was formed without trying!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #34
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
i.e pimp? Where do we draw that line?? I mean, he's going to be benefitting from the $$ too - especially as it rolls in fast. Not going to go there - but ...nope, not going there.
Allow me to make clear this is not ALWAYS the case...it's only that we have to remember 'Pretty Woman' is a movie...and not for everyone , nor a reality. I personally know I can have a healthier relationship after retiring. Some folks are different. I have no folks. My playworld only is mine alone, not shared.

someone benefitting from what I do 100 ( or yes even less) percent is typically considered to be what then - in THIS world - perhaps I had the wrong idea.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #35
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

It does happen, and is possible... As Marie said, can be difficult at times, but is possible....and I speak from personal experience.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #36
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

^^Yes, lets's all take relationship advice from people who consider a long-term relationship, an overnighter LOL

Pretty Woman is BS; that is why there was no Pretty Woman Part II. That would have gone more into Richard Gere controlling her with 'allowances' and things like that.

I actually speak from many years experience, with the same man.

It is doable but it is also the exception and not the rule. Either they both leave the hobby or they don't. You can't have one person with one foot in, and the other person is removed.

If everyone isn't on the same page, you might as well not even try. This is coming from a woman who has never had a relationship (hobby or otherwise) last less than 5 solid years at a time....no breakups every other month.
Not until the above started to occur. I can't deal with liars. Do what you want with your penis, just keep it real with me.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #37
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
^^Yes, lets's all take relationship advice from people who consider a long-term relationship, an overnighter LOL

And who exactly would you be referring to? Surely not me as I've never made such a ridiculous statement, you know nothing of my personal life and you're talking bollocks, so you can fuck right off.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #38
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I have been in a relationship before which failed due to other reasons...

Now...
2. Case by case basis.
So you're screening your SO's hookers? Does he get the same privilege?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #39
AmericanGeisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2913
My ECCIE Reviews

I know there are some ladies who have good relationships and it works or them .I would love to know where they meet those guys lol !!!
You just need the right guy who knows it's just work and he has you . It never worked for me , if I ever met someone I usually ended up losing work , not working and constant fights because of it or related to it . In the end like other girls said most guys throw it in your face or use it as something to have over your head .If you really only want him take a break and see how it works or sometimes if you know deep down it will never work than let it go either way is hard , hope it works out for you !!
AmericanGeisha is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #40
Mia..Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190620
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Thanks everyone

Wow That Was Great ! I am very pleased to hear so many different opinions of there own life stories and experiences from everyone.. I had a lot of really good answers and some things that I need to maybe consider for my relationship to be happy , healthy, and successful.
First.) Have an open mind and an endless heart. Love is unconditional.
Second.) Keep Each Other Balanced. I believe it is absolutely a vital thing to have.
Third.) Jealousy cannot Dwell inside of you. Once you allow for the jealousy to exist, even just a little. Each time becomes more and more. Its like a cancer that will spread through out. Taking your soul and sparing your heart. I will have the hardest time with this one , I know! All Jealousy basically is , is fear.

Anyways, Thanks to all and to all a good night. See ya :-)
Mia..Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:02 AM   #41
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Works for me, my boyfriend is actually turned on by it. Lucky for me, I need the variety of different men or I wouldn't be happy, and he likes me happy
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:07 AM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
And who exactly would you be referring to? Surely not me as I've never made such a ridiculous statement, you know nothing of my personal life and you're talking bollocks, so you can fuck right off.

I do not thinck TheOriginalDannie was referring to you, but to the fucktards like me replying.

Like TheOriginalDannie did confirm that long term relationships do happen, but are rare because relationships are hard work. Basically it comes down to if you are not willing to put in the effort ... do not bother to lead each other on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #43
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
So you're screening your SO's hookers? Does he get the same privilege?
Sure, as long as he takes into account how much they pay for my services
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #44
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I know that certain swinging couples purport to have "a better grasp" of P4P with glib rationalizations saying it only physical and not love.

I think that false belief just lulls one into a false sense of comfort.

After a while, you won't know what is physical and what is love because you cheapen love-making.

. . . You can't have it both ways, but you can convince yourself of most anything with a convenient set of beliefs. Sounds like you still have some serious soul searching to do on this issue. Maybe we all do.
If you CONTINUE to confuse the insertion of your PENIS in a woman's VAGINA with the ultimate act of love, that's what you get...

This is the reason why there are so many children borne out of wedlock, right? Because of too much love? NO darling. Sex is just that. Yes, love makes you horny and want to make love to that person, but that's not the ultimate end-all be-all of love.

That's probably what's wrong now, you have no other way to express how you feel to a woman other than sex or money.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #45
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I think it's possible, but of course is going to be rarer than your standard Mom & Pop relationship.

As with all relationships, I think it's about expectations and having each partner be open and honest to the other what they are ok with so that both parties can make an informed decision as to if the relationship can work for them or not.

When someone's expectations aren't met / boundries are crossed, that's when problems (in any relationship) start to happen, imo.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women