Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2021, 08:25 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i think toby is gonna get a friendly missive from the mod squad in the new year. if not sooner.

u go toby!
RTM material... definetly! lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 08:40 PM   #32
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Do you have issues with voter ID? If so, what are they?

I don't understand the argument against presenting a photo ID to vote. I believe it would prevent a small amount of fraud. Whether you have it or don't have it isn't going to sway many elections. But it does make people more confident in the integrity of the system. And that is a big problem when you've got perhaps 20% or 30% of the population who wrongly believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen.
I’ve never argued against voter id. Except when those being allowed and those disallowed pick winners and losers.

For example state university ID is not allowed but conceal carry card is allowed. Or hunting license is allowed but housing id is disallowed.

If we have voter id, either pick a few universal ones state id and drivers license and leave it at that.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 11:59 PM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
I’ve never argued against voter id. Except when those being allowed and those disallowed pick winners and losers.

For example state university ID is not allowed but conceal carry card is allowed. Or hunting license is allowed but housing id is disallowed.

If we have voter id, either pick a few universal ones state id and drivers license and leave it at that.
Fair enough. That makes sense.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 01:50 AM   #34
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 09:45 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Fair enough. That makes sense.
Most states (there may be some that don't) have standards for driver's licensing requirements, which also follow state ID requirements, and it occurs to me that the same standard for VOTING should be employed. Both forms require a current residence address and can be verified electronically these days with a swipe. A poll screening should not be tasked with validating 100's of different forms of IDs NONGOVERNMENT ISSUED and easily fabricated. (Note: As soon as the immediate past ignorant NY mayor required vaccine cards .... countefeit cards hit the market. It doesn't make sence to anyone who has been tasked with background investigations identifying persons with multi-state residences....not to mention those who have resided OUTSIDE of the US for periods of time.

If someone doesn't want to comply with the laws of that state then they should not be allowed to express their opinions as to who in the State and Nation are going to determine the laws to be enforced in that State, whether the laws or State or Federal.

As a consequence, those illegally in the country are not abiding by the laws of this country and they should not be privileged to vote based on their criminal and unlawful behavior which demonstates their disdain for the government they ignore.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 10:35 AM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

If this happened 7 days ago I’d call it a Christmas Miracle! No matter, NoirMan and LexusLover agree! I think.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 09:14 AM   #37
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

There is swtill time in 2022 but it is running out. Get your documents together. Get registered. Make sure you know where to vote. Arrange for a ride (your locsl pqarty office can help). Go and vote. Vote early,

There should be no problem. Getting a state issued ID is just not that hard to do if you just get it done.

IF YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY CLUELESS (WHICH IS OK) CALL THE LOCAL PARTY OFFICE OF YOUR CHOICE. I AM SURE THEY WILL HELP YOU.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women