Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2015, 09:21 PM   #31
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yes, she will be the Dem nominee and probably the next POTUS.

Mostly because the republicans are such incredible fuck-ups.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the Republicans. It has everything to do with the fact that 75% of the voters in this country are willing to vote for a criminal in hopes they will get something beneficial from her presidency. The joke will be on them, just like it is with Obama. The day he leaves office if he even does, he'll be laughing his ass off how you liberal idiots fell for all his crap and how you're still dumb enough to vote for Clinton in spite of all her short comings, who will continue to feed you dunces the same bullshit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:14 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus if you can figure out who he supported if it wasn't Hillary then you have major problems.

You do not speak for nobody.

I will leave it up to BT to say how I know who he supported in 2008. But I know for a fact it was not Hillary. Are you as stupid as LL and need to know who if not Hillary?
It's obvious WTF doesn't know. His "Hillary Answer" reveals his ignorance.

Two clues: He deflects and calls names.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:27 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's obvious WTF doesn't know.
Yes, WTF does "know!"
Q) How do I know that?
A) I personally told him!

Quote:
Two clues:
While on the subject of "two clues!"

LLIdiot doesn't even have two "clues" to give.

He has yet to demonstrate that he actually has the first "clue."

How about the following two clues:

1) LL thinks he knows everything, but actually knows nothing.
2) LL is a friggin' Idiot who is "still" afraid to answer the "simple" question that he has been duckin' and dodgin' for months.

Question specifically for LLIdiot:

If you knew then what is known now, would you "still" support your guys decision to invade Iraq during the Spring of 2003?

The above is a "simple" question that requires nothing more than a "simple" yes or no answer.

Which one is it LLIdiot, yes or no?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:49 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

What's wrong? BigTits won't give you even one "clue"?

Hellarious has the same problem recollecting her lies.... like all liars do.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:41 AM   #35
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Katy Perry comes out on stage dressed as Wonder Woman at a Clinton political rally.
Pardon me while I throw up in my mouth. This is the clown the Democrats want as president.
Is Gary Coleman running, I'd like to vote for him.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
Katy Perry comes out on stage dressed as Wonder Woman at a Clinton political rally.
Bill was in the vicinity, correct?
Old 10-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Trump Train is our only chance!

http://clashdaily.com/2015/10/i-hate...ext-president/

Quote:
I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT … Hillary Will Be Our Next President

After watching Hillary’s Oscar winning performance last Thursday before The House Select Committee On Benghazi, I’m now completely convinced that Hillary could stand naked on the smoldering carcass of Chris Stevens while smoking a fat Bob Marley-sized joint, as she screamed aloud the contents of Mein Kampf, and the Left would hail her a Warrior Poet. She’s the new Lizard King … she can do anything.

Matter of fact, if I were Satan, I’d start sweating my crimson butt off because The Hildebeest made the Serpent of Old look like a clunky, overly honest used-car salesmen. Our Faust has breasts, y’all.

Not one person and not one question rattled Hillary. As in not one. As in nada, nothing, zilch, zero, zippo got under her wrinkled, Bill-averse flesh. Bow and kiss the ring, peeps, and meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Hillary’s flawless and skillful execution wasn’t because she was telling the truth — because she wasn’t. She knew she was peddling crack and everyone and their iguana knew that she was lying thru her Frito Pie-hole. But it didn’t/doesn’t matter because she did it with such amazing precision. And that’s all that matters in our unfortunate day; namely, an adept ability to con abecedarian Americans.

The only weird moment Hillary had came via that coughing fit, which was completely understandable because one can only spout so much bullcrap until it triggers mucus to drain down the back of one’s throat causing one to cough.

Yep, folks, I obviously thought she was good and that she took blowing bollocks to an Olympic level that Obama could only wet-dream of. In comparison to and in contrast with Obama’s attempts at regaling us with his gobbledygook, please note that she didn’t have all the “uhs” and and “ums” that accompany BHO when he’s slinging hash. It was deception perfection on steroids, ladies and gents.

That said, I predict salesmen, shady evangelists, “journalists”, members of Congress, psychopaths, mean girls and Facebook stalkers, in days to come, will study her subtleties because what she wielded was some world-class wiles.

For stage purposes, Hillary looked completely “presidential” during her Benghazi cross. Completely comfortable. Nearly too comfortable. At one point, I thought she was going whip out a Bic razor and start dry shaving her chest, bite her toe-nails off, and start sexting Elijah Cummings for covering her haggard backside during the hearing. Wonka. Wonka.

I don’t believe any of the GOPers could’ve even come close to doing what Hillary did in deceiving The United States of Duh. Especially, Marco Rubio. Rubio would’ve never been able to pull off that slight-of-hand. Marco sweats when he tells the truth. He perspires more that a 15-year-old, white, Presbyterian boy at a Beyoncé concert. He’s a rookie. Hillary’s a pro.

And that’s what our presidency has come down to, folks; namely, the ability to adeptly deceive, blame-shift and bamboozle a daft, distracted and dilatory electorate. And if one has, like the Hillary has, a demonic ability to spin, coupled with an adoring media that’ll run interference for you, then boom! You’re our next president.

Finally, and hopefully, God willing, I’m wrong. But if you under-estimate this old chick and the nefarious forces behind her, then you do it to our nation’s detriment.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It has absolutely nothing to do with the Republicans. Jim
Those blinded by the obsession of being instrumental in electing "the First Female President" have forgotten, apparently, that "the First Black President" they elected, requested Hillarious to be SOS and she has repaid his "loyalty" by being critical of some of his "legacy" decisions, and the current administration (including Biden BTW) is "circling the wagons" to secure their version of U.S. and World History.

Now she has proclaimed her disapproval under oath with a "nonresponsive" answer ... and at the same time revealed the lies being told by members of the current administration concerning the "source" and/or "basis" for the attacks at Benghazi.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Those blinded by the obsession of being instrumental in electing "the First Female President" have forgotten, apparently, that "the First Black President" they elected, requested Hillarious to be SOS and she has repaid his "loyalty" by being critical of some of his "legacy" decisions, and the current administration (including Biden BTW) is "circling the wagons" to secure their version of U.S. and World History.

Now she has proclaimed her disapproval under oath with a "nonresponsive" answer ... and at the same time revealed the lies being told by members of the current administration concerning the "source" and/or "basis" for the attacks at Benghazi.
LLIdiot is "still" duckin' and dodgin' the "simple" question?

What does LLIdiot have to hide?

Why doesn't he just answer the "simple" question?

He must be skeered?
Old 10-25-2015, 10:10 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

At least the Guatemalans are intentionally electing a Comedian President ...

Old 10-25-2015, 10:12 AM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
At least the Guatemalans are intentionally electing a Comedian President ...
"At least the" Idiot Klansmen, errr Clansmen "still" have a certified fuk'n Idiot as their Patriarchal Dickhead.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Somebody lied about BT supporting HRC in 2008. I corrected that lie. You chimed in with "How would you know?"

Since BT has now posted how. Because we in fact had a personal conversation , you know are trying to distort for some stupid reason.

gnadfly lied about BT supporting HRC in 2008. You are lying if you say that I did not know who BT supported.

Those are the facts....you can continue to lie and distort if you like.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:32 AM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Somebody lied about BT supporting HRC in 2008. I corrected that lie. You chimed in with "How would you know?"

Since BT has now posted how. Because we in fact had a personal conversation , you know are trying to distort for some stupid reason.

gnadfly lied about BT supporting HRC in 2008. You are lying if you say that I did not know who BT supported.

Those are the facts....you can continue to lie and distort if you like.
Yep, those are the facts as they actually occurred.

Indeed, WTF and I had a "personal conversation" in 2008 about that very subject.

It is quite obvious that both LLIdiot and his Pet Turdfly were caught telling a lie.

Is anyone surprised?

I'm not!

Why am I not surprised?

Cuz' I know for a fact that they are a couple of lying, fuk'n Idiots!

Get a rope and hang 'em both!
Old 10-25-2015, 10:43 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are lying if you say that I did not know who BT supported.

Those are the facts...
Wrong again.

You've been watching too much TV. Particularly Hellarious testifying!

Principle: Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so.

So you still haven't answered MY QUESTION!!!!

Remember the "video" that "caused" Stevens death .. according to Hellarious?

By your standards you lied when you said Zimmerman would be convicted of something for death of Martin. He wasn't. So according to you, you lied!
Old 10-25-2015, 10:47 AM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong again.

You've been watching too much TV. Particularly Hellarious testifying!

Principle: Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so.

So you still haven't answered MY QUESTION!!!!

Remember the "video" that "caused" Stevens death!
Another continuation of LL and his pet Turdflys lie.

They don't even try to hide it!

I find it quite comical that LLIdiot does not ask his pet Idiot Turdfly to provide actual proof that I was a "a massive Hillary supporter" in 2008 but he questions whether WTF and I had a "personal conversation" about that very subject.

Fuk'n hypocritical, lying Idiot!

Get a rope!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women