Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I find it distressing and amusing that EVA is taking political advice from a comedian who is based in New York? Or is it Los Angeles? I get them confused because they both sort of suck.

Reality check: Brownback is NOT Tea Party and never has been. So EVA can continue to lie or he get the truth out of his ass. Brownback appealed to the Tea Party for his election but fucked that up when he refused to push for the flat tax which he promised to do. Paul Davis was not a bad candidate but his support for Common Core, tax increases, and a refusal to separate himself from Obama policies hurt him at the ballot box. Imagine what would have happened if the democrats had run a real moderate. No Brownback to blame things on.

Here is the dirty secret that EVA and Seth won't tell you, education spending is the one largest item in the Kansas budget. Affect that spending and you affect the budget. There are thousands of illegals in the Wichita/Dodge City areas that are going to public school and they have to be paid for. This adds up to millions of additional dollars going down a hole. The other thing is that Kansas, along with the rest of the country, is experiencing budgetary shortfalls because of the stagnant economy. When Brownback ran on this plan it was hoped that GDP would begin to increase by about 3% a year but we have yet to crack even 2% under Obama.

Take away things:
Seth Meyers is a comedian from Chicago, Michigan, and New Hampshire (all hotbeds of liberalism). His degree is in theater and communications.
Sam Brownback is NOT a Tea Party favorite.
A lot of Kansas's budget problems start outside the state with federal actions and laws.
The democrats could win Kansas easily if they ran a true, independent moderate who didn't obey the orders of Rahm Emmanuel (like Kathleen Sebilus did).
EVA has too much time on his hands.
And not everyone who lives in Kansas is EVA.
Any facts to back your rant? Or just more of your bullshit judy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:53 AM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Can I say the same about your post? After all, you only have the word of a frat boy playing at being a talk show host.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:35 PM   #33
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Here are some more you can piss and moan about little tea bag. Keep your head well buried.
http://www.wizzed.com/wp-content/upl...74-500x312.jpg

http://www.kansasbudget.com/
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/fe...seeing-broade/

Again linking to biased left wing opinion pieces. if you can't support your utterly biased diatribes, stfu. Seriously.

Have you ever been to kansas?
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Again linking to biased left wing opinion pieces. if you can't support your utterly biased diatribes, stfu. Seriously.

You'll have to forgive our resident idiot: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp claims he is a Kansas resident, but he suffers from oxygen deprivation stemming from the fact that he lives high up in those Kansas mountains.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:24 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1057956253]You'll have to forgive our resident idiot: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp claims he is a Kansas resident, but he suffers from oxygen deprivation stemming from the fact that he lives high up in those Kansas mountains.

http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Current/2004/G...07_nemaha.html

Here go fuck yourself chimp boy.
Old 03-26-2016, 01:28 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Can I say the same about your post? After all, you only have the word of a frat boy playing at being a talk show host.
Otherwise no, you have nothing.
Quote:

Was born here, you? You sound like chicken dick who drove through the dtate once, and is a expert on it.
The first stage is denial. It seems the de nile runs deep in Kansas. You two should run for office, you are as dumb as most in Topeka.
Old 03-26-2016, 03:07 PM   #37
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

If you hate kansas so much, why are you still here? There are much better places for parasites to live.

Are you a complete teat sucker, or do pretend to do something productive?

If someone like sebelius had regained the governorship, I would have left.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm from Kansas, and It is incredible to me that the gawkers from the parasitic coasts(msnbc, huffington post, cnn, seth) spend so much time bashing kansas. Our finances are not in trouble We have a very low tax rate, and if we got in trouble, they could simply raise the taxes(unlike the left and fascist coasts).

The only people complaining are people who work for the state government. The proportion of people in productive private jobs is increasing. The proportion of people consuming state funds is dropping. College professors are getting the same levels of raises as private employees. The unemployment rate is incredibly low.

If you want to judge us, come visit us. We are friendly, passionate, compassionate, motivated people. It is a funny thing to see new people come to live here.

In short, if you are a parasite, this probably isn't a comfortable place to live. That isn't such a bad thing.

Funding of schools does not correlate well with school performance in Kansas. What does correlate is the involvement of the community in those schools. The elementary and secondary school debate is completely about how much teachers get paid. The fact that judges are making that decision is disgusting.

I like this guy, kehaar, a lot but TRUMP is a War on Globalist's. Cruz is a vote for Globalists and the UN...

There are good people on both coasts, same as Kansas
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you hate kansas so much, why are you still here? There are much better places for parasites to live.

Are you a complete teat sucker, or do pretend to do something productive?

If someone like sebelius had regained the governorship, I would have left.
I don't hate Kansas, fool. Just what dipshits like you are doing to it. Go on back to your trailer. If you leave the state IQ will go up.
Old 03-26-2016, 04:17 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't hate Kansas, fool. Just what dipshits like you are doing to it. Go on back to your trailer. If you leave the state IQ will go up.

little 0homomo, you are a sad little person...

Old 03-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
little 0homomo, you are a sad little person...

Whiffy you are a dumb Trumpazoid. Go back to you tube boob. Whistle us some Dixie.
Old 03-26-2016, 04:23 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Whistle us some Dixie.

Think I will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb7ummwUdE
Old 03-26-2016, 04:26 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Wrong flag fool it is Dixie.

Old 03-26-2016, 04:35 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong flag fool it is Dixie.

Your stupidity is depressing but I shall carry on... little 0homomo

Old 03-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women