Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2016, 01:22 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
I pointed out the weakness anecdotal descriptions of male Clinton supporters, which is all this thread is, by showing how you can actually find out what kind of people support a particular candidate.

So you are correct, I basically said, "look over there: that's how you do it." I apologize for pointing you in the direction that would allow you to answer your own question.
Nice try Fido, but I was asking for opinions. Not "citations". If I wanted opinions on Trump, I would have started a thread. So you do it. See what the ECCIE crew thinks.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 01:42 PM   #32
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nice try Fido, but I was asking for opinions. Not "citations". If I wanted opinions on Trump, I would have started a thread. So you do it. See what the ECCIE crew thinks.
You can get the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people, or you can get the actual facts. Apparently, you would like useless information over actual useful information. My apologies.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can get the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people, or you can get the actual facts. Apparently, you would like useless information over actual useful information. My apologies.
I know Hillary's demographics, as I do Trumps. You're Biased, give your opinion. Or start your own thread.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #34
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or start your own thread.
No thanks, I would rather point out how ridiculous it is to seek out the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people rather than simply seek out the facts.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:17 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No thanks, I would rather point out how ridiculous it is to seek out the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people rather than simply seek out the facts.
In case you haven't noticed, Eccie is a discussion board. And this forum doesn't care about facts, you included. You have proved nothing except being ridiculous yourself.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:36 PM   #36
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed, Eccie is a discussion board. And this forum doesn't care about facts, you included. You have proved nothing except being ridiculous yourself.
And as I already said, apparently you want useless, predictable opinion over actual usable fact.
Old 03-24-2016, 03:01 PM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How fucking stupid are you?
Not nearly as stupid as you are. You support Clinton that shows what a dummy you are right there.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And as I already said, apparently you want useless, predictable opinion over actual usable fact.
Wrong again numnuts. You haven't posted one fact here, just your opinion. And you don't believe facts anyway. You confuse timelines and citations and wander off to Fido world. So why waste the time? Anyways, since your a self professed purveyor of fact, step to the plate and start some threads. If not, STFU.
Old 03-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #39
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again numnuts. You haven't posted one fact here, just your opinion.
You must have missed the article I posted.

But you are mostly right, I've repeated the opinion numerous times that if we want to know what males support Clinton, there is an objective fact-based way of doing so, so asking for the predictable opinion of a bunch of biased posters doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
And you don't believe facts anyway. You confuse timelines and citations and wander off to Fido world. So why waste the time? Anyways, since your a self professed purveyor of fact, step to the plate and start some threads. If not, STFU.
Why on earth does focusing on the facts mean I should start a thread? That's some twisted logic. Why are you so irrationally obsessed with me starting a thread?
Old 03-24-2016, 06:15 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must have missed the article I posted.

But you are mostly right, I've repeated the opinion numerous times that if we want to know what males support Clinton, there is an objective fact-based way of doing so, so asking for the predictable opinion of a bunch of biased posters doesn't make any sense.

Why on earth does focusing on the facts mean I should start a thread? That's some twisted logic. Why are you so irrationally obsessed with me starting a thread?
I'm not irrational, you are. And it's been painstakingly bantered with you. I could give a fuck less if you ever start a thread. Maybe you don't have the balls to. Whatever. Do what makes you happy.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:27 AM   #41
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
And it's been painstakingly bantered with you.
That's probably because you are so used to just throwing childish insults and unsupported opinion at people. I come in and actually post facts and ask you to support your position, which is much harder thing to counter and to do yourself. I could see why one would consider it "painstaking" if empty opinion and insults are what they are used to. It's okay that it is hard for you, we all can't be good at actually being reasonable and dealing with reality, rather than what we want or imagine reality to be.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:57 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's probably because you are so used to just throwing childish insults and unsupported opinion at people. I come in and actually post facts and ask you to support your position, which is much harder thing to counter and to do yourself. I could see why one would consider it "painstaking" if empty opinion and insults are what they are used to. It's okay that it is hard for you, we all can't be good at actually being reasonable and dealing with reality, rather than what we want or imagine reality to be.
Sure I throw insults, it's the status quo here. I also present facts. Some seem to go right by you because your a staunch liberal. Which is fine. But I point out fuck ups on both sides. Some are sarcasm. IMHO, you have to be a moron to take this forum seriously. It's a joke. Now, since your such a serious thinker and only want to discuss facts, start some threads. And debate them.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:46 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're quite the dancer, Baboono!

And that's a FACT!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:28 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're quite the dancer, Baboono!

And that's a FACT!

I am a good dancer. You're a lying, stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:34 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I especially like your Macarena, Jiggleboy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women