Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Are you sure you know what a vagina looks like? I'm not convinced.
I know what they look like, stick a mirror between your legs if you are not sure wtf they look like.

You still deflecting from talking about how the oil business works. I do not blame you if you do not understand how oil companies doing business in the Middle East has nothing to do with oil coming to this country. Follow the money JD. If the taxpayers spend 2 TRILLION dollars getting rid of Saddam fighting some war in Iraq and we run old oil contracts out and replace them with our own oil companies that get a cut of oil royalties from Iraq oil sold to say China, that is a huge transfer of wealth from the average taxpayer to a small group of oil companies. They were the ones to profit from this war, not the average taxpayer. So no oil has to come to this country, you dumb SOB. I might add that the average person in Iraq might think that the whole war was about the control of the oil in this region, especially seeing how Saddam had taken to being paid in Euro's instead of dollars. I doubt that you even understand wtf that means.

Try and keep up, I will beat you silly over the head with your cute Tea Party like responses. I know way more than you on this subject based on wtf you have posted to date.

Now tuck your vagina, like I said , it is showing for all to see and it ain't a pretty one!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Like talking to a chicken...which reminds me, time for a Chik Fil A.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Muslims Torch Christian Homes After Laundry Worker Burns a Shirt

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, July 28, 2012, 8:54 AM
Egyptian Muslims torched Christians’ homes after a laundry worker burnt a Muslim man’s shirt.
The AP reported:

An Egyptian security official says Muslim and Christian villagers hurled fire bombs at each other south of Cairo after a Christian laundry worker burnt a Muslim’s shirt.

The official says Muslim villagers set fire to Christians’ homes on Friday, prompting authorities to deploy forces at the village of Dahshour in Giza province. One man was injured and several from both sides were detained. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.

It is the first incidence of sectarian violence since the election of Egypt’s first civilian President Mohammed Morsi, of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Coptic Christians, who make up nearly 10 percent of Egypt’s 82 million people, fear the Islamists rise to power after last year’s uprising may further curtail their rights.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...muslims-shirt/

Man dies following Egypt clashes caused by Christian laundry worker burning Muslim's shirt

Associated Press | Jul 31, 2012 9:59 AM CDT in

An Egyptian security official says a 25 year-old Muslim man wounded in sectarian clashes with Christian villagers has died.

The clashes broke out Friday south of Cairo when villagers hurled fire bombs at each other in a quarrel that started when a Christian laundry worker burnt a Muslim's shirt.

Officials say Muslim villagers set fire to Christians' homes, prompting authorities to deploy forces at the village of Dahshour in Giza province.

http://www.newser.com/article/da0bv5...ims-shirt.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:56 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now if Iraq had inflicted this kinda of death toll on our citizens, WTF do you think our reaction would be?

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-10-11/w...gh?_s=PM:WORLD

Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths

October 11, 2006

War has wiped out about 655,000 Iraqis or more than 500 people a day since the U.S.-led invasion, a new study reports.
Violence including gunfire and bombs caused the majority of deaths but thousands of people died from worsening health and environmental conditions directly related to the conflict that began in 2003, U.S. and Iraqi public health researchers said.
"Since March 2003, an additional 2.5 percent of Iraq's population have died above what would have occurred without conflict," according to the survey of Iraqi households, titled "The Human Cost of the War in Iraq."The survey, being published online by British medical journal The Lancet, gives a far higher number of deaths in Iraq than other organizations.The report's release came as nearly four dozen Baghdad civilians became casualties in another day of bombs and gunfire.

My point is that there are actions and reactions. I am not religious, therefore I have no dog in this hunt but from an objective standpoint religion is just a tool that is used to herd the masses. In fact it could be argued from a Darwinistic POV , that the religion that is the most brutal will be the religion that survives. That turning the other cheek shit is for Buddist Monks! You are fools if you think Christianity is any less violent than any other religion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They don't have much of a sense of humor, either.

A comedian makes jokes about Al-Qaeda, and gets killedl

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1916902...ists-shot-dead

Not funny.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF is a blind chicken scratching in the dirt and shit looking for his next meal. Mean while the farmer is sharpening his axe.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #37
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...nel-Is-Israeli

Notice the reaction when they think they are on Israeli TV and when they are told they are not. Notice the reaction of the pranksters. How sick are these people and how diseased is their "religion".
I can think of quite a few religious rednecks.. say Jerry Springer type shows come to mind who act just as outlandish and bafoonish as this guy did on the TV prank "whatever" it was.

This behavior is not just selective among muslims, you see this with christians, catholics, jewish.. you name it they have all had their nutcases acting out as well.

Oh lets not forget all those wonderful Christians who bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What is the death toll among Christians, Catholics and Muslims? Just wondering if any stand out as being more prolific than others.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women