Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

spins to Korea

ROFLMAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #32
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

They started the war illegally as far as I'm concerned. But once the war was a go, then I believe in all out war. Limiting rules of engagement only confuse the picture and are key ingredients in failure. I feel sorry for the people of Iraq. No one wants to live under tyranny, but it wasn't our job to save them or fulfill Jr's Oedipal fantasy. Personally, I'd have pulled our troops out Saigon style "Day One", as the Anointed One said and promised but didn't do, if I had to, but I'd have left.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #33
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Little Stevie just be glad I wasn't in charge. I feel the Armys job is to kill people and destroy things. As far as I can see they didn't kill enough of the a-holes and left the job unfinished. If there is one bad guy in a house that has killed 2000 people and you kill 10 innocents when you blow the house he is still ahead 1989 deaths. Get them any way you can, they think that way why shouldn't we?
BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT!

You sound like you're still the same dumb ass, vengeful cocksucker that sent me all those PMS to justify your own lunacy in that other matter. Piss off, you wannabe reconstituted tough guy. Go get your Green Beret or Army Ranger albums and sit your old ass down and be glad somebody hasn't thought you were worth the very little energy or intelligence it would take to smack you down.

Shove your tough guy mentality up your reamed out ass. And why don't you share the twisted, fucked-up story behind your avatar, asswipe?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #34
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Aww Stevie now I think I know who you are. You know very well where that avatar came from.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #35
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
It is difficult to fight an enemy that hides among the populace and wears no uniform. We have fought like we did in WWII and that is not the war we are in. Water boarding is scary but while in the Boy Scouts we went through part of the SAC survival school. In the training we were run through water boarding. The Air Force felt that our airmen captured would be subject to it. It is scary as hell but once you have had it done to you, you know what to expect. We talk about treating them according to the Geneva accords but know they won't reciprocate. The British fought the last war when the Red Coats marched in mass towards our Minute Men. Bush and his bunch were fighting the last war and times have changed. Adapt or perish.
You ARE a stupid fuck, aren't you?

We have B-1 Bombers and F-16's and poorly-educated NOT-SO-SMART BOMBS and you think THE OTHER GUYS who have suffered thousands of innocent deaths of children and family members should what? Fight "fair"? Come out in the streets where we can mow them down with machine guns and strafing by F-16s?

Bush attacked a country that was home to not one single 9/11 hijacker and who's leader was actually doing a better job of keeping radical clerics and their flocks in line than we are doing and you defend our illegal, immoral attack on Iraq?

Like someone else said, the fucker lost FOCUS and let bin Laden get away at Tora Bora and then spent six MORE years NOT GIVING A SHIT! Fuck the two days that American dumb asses "elected" that wannabe cowboy.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Traitor

The End
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #37
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I certainly agree with the comments posted on the website you linked to. It's infuriating the way the left is constantly trying to portray the American military as evil. America is the greatest force for good in the world. I guess it stands to reason that the leftists would hate the American military; the Bible says those who do evil hate the light. (John 3:20)
Classic bullshit, Joe Blowjob!

Doesn't Jesus also say "Take up arms against your enemies." in Matthew 30:06?

You "Pick and Choose" Bible Thumpers are all the same color on the hypocrisy scale - YELLOW!

Like Jesus would ever beat a gay child like your flock does, wear a gun like your flock does or EVER vote Republican with the party's current policies.

What a joke!
Old 06-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #38
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

You sound like you're still the same dumb ass, vengeful cocksucker that sent me all those PMS to justify your own lunacy in that other matter.
I'm not sure which part is more funny. This, considering your colorful history of the same antics, or that fact that you used the words "Tribunal" and "Official" in the same sentence in the OP.

You are a damn comedian.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #39
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Traitor

The End
Excellent, CJ7! It's the TRUTH that they can never deny.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Traitor

The End
You failed to mention a critical component of GW's disastrous 2001-2009 foreign policy timeline.

A year after disclosing that OBL was no longer "our priority" (3/13/02), G.W. Bush completely lost his focus and authorized an American forces invasion of a country (Iraq) that had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. When GW left office 5 1/2 years later, over 4500 American soldiers had lost their lives due to that disastrous decision.

Fortunately, his successor in office regained America's focus and as a result, American military personnel soon were pulled out of Iraq and OBL now "sleeps with the fishes!"

That is what I call a win/win situation! Way to go, Mr. President!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #41
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I'm not sure which part is more funny. This, considering your colorful history of the same antics, or that fact that you used the words "Tribunal" and "Official" in the same sentence in the OP.

You are a damn comedian.

Fuck off, card mechanic. I left you alone through all your self-induced troubles and now you want to come back and be a bad ass?

LMAO!

You need to take a long look in the mirror. I used the words "Tribunal" and "Official" because to the sovereign government of that country, IT WAS JUST THAT!

You still have the incorrect opinion that your shit along with the excrement of many other American wannabe bullies, doesn't stink.

You're 100% wrong! It stinks like hell.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BigTurd, first of all, Obama wanted to keep our forces in Iraq, and only pulled them because the Iraqis insisted on holding to the timetable GW Bush negotiated. It's bullshit to think Obama pulled them out voluntarily. We're still in Afghanistan, another war he promised to end. News flash - Obama lies.

And Tucson, if you blow up 10 innocents to get one bad guy, guess what? You have created at least 20 or more terrorists out of their relatives who hate the USA regardless of their religion. That is about the stupidest policy I've heard on here, and that is a very high bar.

As long as they're brown, or otherwise different from us, let's kill them. That will show them how great America is. God, you're full of shit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #43
Guest030824
Account Disabled

COG
Always speak in a lanuage that is understood by the recipent. You harken back to the "win their hearts" theory that didn't work. We no longer fight the gentleman's war of yesteryear. I would suggest that you and Stevie go to Syria and tell them of your concerns. For me I will set on my tired old ass and remember the friends I lost in combat while people like you set at home.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #44
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
BigTurd, first of all, Obama wanted to keep our forces in Iraq, and only pulled them because the Iraqis insisted on holding to the timetable GW Bush negotiated. It's bullshit to think Obama pulled them out voluntarily. We're still in Afghanistan, another war he promised to end. News flash - Obama lies.

And Tucson, if you blow up 10 innocents to get one bad guy, guess what? You have created at least 20 or more terrorists out of their relatives who hate the USA regardless of their religion. That is about the stupidest policy I've heard on here, and that is a very high bar.

As long as they're brown, or otherwise different from us, let's kill them. That will show them how great America is. God, you're full of shit.
Which explains all the German and Japanese terrorist attacks on the US back in the 1950's. Right?

It's a simple fact that you can't kill an idea, which leaves killing everyone who thinks it's a good idea as the only option. When those "10 innocents" are in the house the bad guys are shooting form they are not "innocent".
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

people confuse conventional wars and a defined enemy with poorly planned street fights with ghosts
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women