Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48629
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42501
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #31
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #32
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Well Tara I'm in Addison everyday for work if you'd like my amateur opinion. They look outstanding in your showcase but we know looking isn't touching, squeezing, tasting or seeing how they bounce. There are so many ways boobs are wonderful.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #33
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

When I was in junior high, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts.
In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.
I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.
After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.
Now all I want is a girl with big breasts.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #34
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey girl, as far as the implants themselves, I have had consults and it seems like silicone gives the most natural results.

I went back and forth on the idea of breast implants for years and decided that it is not worth the risk of messing up a good thing. I like my sweater puppets and rock them with confidence. I really do not think boobs alone make or break appointments. Guys see us because they like the whole package.

Any physical flaws a girl thinks she has can be well camouflaged by BCD skills and good consumer service. Those are the things clients are really looking for.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #35
Jazzplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Saline
Jazzplayer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #36
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Silicone.
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #37
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

An even number.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #38
singleagain45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Silicone breast implants were off the market in the US for nearly 20 years. When the ban was lifted in 2006, only 19% of all augmentations were done with silicone. I seriously doubt many people on this board have ever felt silicone implants, or even know the difference. The is no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.

Go back to the 80s Playboy centerfolds. They all look huge and natural. But the fact was, those were silicone implants. Now look at them, the perfect symmetry almost always gives it away. And, when women with saline implants lay on their backs, there is no effect of gravity. And most women overfill.

I have never met Tara, but from the pics her surgeon did a masterful job and she didn't over fill them. The key to saline is to not overfill. That leads them to look more natural.
singleagain45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #39
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I prefer natural. Implants should be for the lady to allow her clothes to fit her better, not for men to enjoy. The breasts don't make the woman, the heart and mind makes the woman. Men are too shallow if that's all they are concerned with.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #40
relax2013
BANNED

User ID: 202781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Okay so boobies, do yall like the feel of saline or silicone? Which one feels more like a real breast? Dose one feel softer or more squeezeable? Which do you prefer?
Tara how long have you had this quote on your account?
"People Only Have Power Over You If You Give It Too Them."
relax2013 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #41
ronrocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleagain45 View Post
... no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.....
I have never met Tara, but from the pics her surgeon did a masterful job and she didn't over fill them. The key to saline is to not overfill. That leads them to look more natural.
I agree with both statements. Though I did meet Tara once and hers are among the best MMs I have ever seen. Brittney Leigh also has an exceptionally realistic pair.
ronrocket is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #42
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleagain45 View Post
Silicone breast implants were off the market in the US for nearly 20 years. When the ban was lifted in 2006, only 19% of all augmentations were done with silicone. I seriously doubt many people on this board have ever felt silicone implants, or even know the difference. The is no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.

Go back to the 80s Playboy centerfolds. They all look huge and natural. But the fact was, those were silicone implants. Now look at them, the perfect symmetry almost always gives it away. And, when women with saline implants lay on their backs, there is no effect of gravity. And most women overfill.

Thank you sweetie.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:01 AM   #43
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I don't care if they are size A or size H+. As long as they aren't sagging, (any which are over a size D get spotted a plus size handycap). Naturals are preferred. Responsive nipples are more important than size. Sometimes I crave small, sometimes it's large.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #44
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrocket View Post
I agree with both statements. Though I did meet Tara once and hers are among the best MMs I have ever seen. Brittney Leigh also has an exceptionally realistic pair.
Thank you Ronrocket
Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 AM   #45
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I prefer naturals, but have been fooled by well done MM's. I like the size to be proportional to the body type: i.e. D's don't look right on a 5'0" 100lb spinner.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women