Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2015, 03:56 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Womb raider what are the chances that you appear as soon as under construction leaves ? You both are atheist ? You both are atheist/agnostic ? You both use very rare slogans? You both are the 2 members in 6 years who have asked me about my avatar? You both are from Arkansas? You both are die hard liberals? You both are minorities?

I mean I agree with most of your political positions but I have to agree with lists lad that you and under construction are one in the same!
Ok, we'll take this point by point. Atheist or non-believers are a fast-growing segment of the population. I don't think that talking about getting up in someone's guts is a rare slogan. I've heard it since I was old enough to know my ding dong was bigger than the other guys'. Wood is a common slang for dick. I don't know what UC said, but I didn't ask you about it. I merely said that no one wants to see it. Over 2 million people are from Arkansas. I'm not a die-hard liberal. Roughly 40 percent of the US population are minorities.

I don't know what to tell you, I wish the guy would post again and set the record straight. If I were him, don't you think it would help me to just log in and post as him to get you dicklicks off my back? But I can't, because it ain't me.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:35 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So WombRaider do you have an evil twin in Arkansas or are you just Bipolar and can't remember who you are some days?
Could it be early on set dementia from all those "head shots" he's taken in those truck stop men's rooms throughout the years ? Getting "banged" against the men's room stall walls has probably cause more than a few concussions. Might be that a few Arkansas "good ole boys" didn't take to his swishy walking ways or his "proposal" to them, and they "roughed him up " with some knuckles to his shite spewer. IJS
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Could it be early on set dementia from all those "head shots" he's taken in those truck stop men's rooms throughout the years ? Getting "banged" against the men's room stall walls has probably cause more than a few concussions. Might be that a few Arkansas "good ole boys" didn't take to his swishy walking ways or his "proposal" to them, and they "roughed him up " with some knuckles to his shite spewer. IJS
It's onset, you illiterate cocktard. Going up against you, I almost feel as if I should have half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair. Your syntax is indicative of a below average IQ. You are mentally retarded. You have one schtick and it's so old it's growing fucking hair. You're obviously a closeted homosexual. You've got a truckstop gloryhole fetish. Remember, you mentioned the gloryhole truckstop first, not me. I mention that before you claim 'transference' or 'projection', since you seem to think they're the same thing.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:27 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It's onset, you illiterate cocktard. Going up against you, I almost feel as if I should have half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair. Your syntax is indicative of a below average IQ. You are mentally retarded. You have one schtick and it's so old it's growing fucking hair. You're obviously a closeted homosexual. You've got a truckstop gloryhole fetish. Remember, you mentioned the gloryhole truckstop first, not me. I mention that before you claim 'transference' or 'projection', since you seem to think they're the same thing.
Well Wah-Wah woomby/UC, are you gonna go a cry to the mods over ALL of my responses to you now ? !! Maybe the day before the finish your lobotomy, you'll "grow up" at least a little bit and get to wear some thing other than Depends and your favorite rainbow thong. Now go cry to the mods about how I and the others have "insulted" you and not "rolled over" for your liberal BS ! Typical Liberal, when he's getting his azz handed to him, he runs for cover or seeks help from " the PC police " . GFY you sorry POS !!
Old 05-27-2015, 07:29 PM   #35
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well Wah-Wah woomby/UC, are you gonna go a cry to the mods over ALL of my responses to you now ? !! Maybe the day before the finish your lobotomy, you'll "grow up" at least a little bit and get to wear some thing other than Depends and your favorite rainbow thong. Now go cry to the mods about how I and the others have "insulted" you and not "rolled over" for your liberal BS ! Typical Liberal, when he's getting his azz handed to him, he runs for cover or seeks help from " the PC police " . GFY you sorry POS !!
Hey idiot! What happened to your latest thread?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:42 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Hey idiot! What happened to your latest thread?
You and your glory hole butt buddy must be blowing a mod for free ! Are you all going to go crying to a mod evertime some one rips you anew one ? More proof that you liberals can't take it when the heats on and the truth gets told about your sorry lying azzes !! Since your butt buddy is already operating under 2 different handles, why not a third for him. Wah-Wah woomby. And so that you don't fell left out and throw a juvenile tantrum to the mods about any "non-PC" attention, you TOO shall forever more be addressed by me as Wah-Wah shammy. Wouldn't want you getting butt hurt, since it's already a condition that you suffer from due to your "work" at the holes and when some one tears you a new one here. GFY.. and go guzzle some baby batter, it's what you do best when you and your butt buddy are not blowing and crying to mods.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:02 PM   #37
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and your glory hole butt buddy must be blowing a mod for free ! Are you all going to go crying to a mod evertime some one rips you anew one ? More proof that you liberals can't take it when the heats on and the truth gets told about your sorry lying azzes !! Since your butt buddy is already operating under 2 different handles, why not a third for him. Wah-Wah woomby. And so that you don't fell left out and throw a juvenile tantrum to the mods about any "non-PC" attention, you TOO shall forever more be addressed by me as Wah-Wah shammy. Wouldn't want you getting butt hurt, since it's already a condition that you suffer from due to your "work" at the holes and when some one tears you a new one here. GFY.. and go guzzle some baby batter, it's what you do best when you and your butt buddy are not blowing and crying to mods.
I didn't report anyone. Why would I?
Especially one like you. Watching you struggle to put a paragraph together is about the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced on this forum. Please, carry on!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:17 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't report anyone. Why would I?
Especially one like you. Watching you struggle to put a paragraph together is about the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced on this forum. Please, carry on!
It's like watching a seizure in slow-motion. What truth, exactly, have you exposed here? You're a fucking train wreck. You've got two thoughts in your head and they're chasing each other. You are absolutely goddamn infatuated with gloryholes and dudes giving blowjibbers in these gloryholes. If I didn't already know what the answer would be, I'd pay for a couple of hours of psychiatric testing for you. Something happened to you in a truckstop bathroom and it's positively seared into your brain. I'm guessing it was your first homo experience and it so impacted you that you can't stop thinking about it. But instead of dealing with your issues, you have projected this fetish for gloryholing onto me. Furthermore, you keep pushing this incident further and further down inside your mind, until one day, you're going to explode and go on a homo rampage the likes of which we have not seen in some time. Do us all a favor. Let it out. You're gay. That's ok. Nobody cares.
Old 05-28-2015, 11:58 AM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It's like watching a seizure in slow-motion. What truth, exactly, have you exposed here? You're a fucking train wreck. You've got two thoughts in your head and they're chasing each other. You are absolutely goddamn infatuated with gloryholes and dudes giving blowjibbers in these gloryholes. If I didn't already know what the answer would be, I'd pay for a couple of hours of psychiatric testing for you. Something happened to you in a truckstop bathroom and it's positively seared into your brain. I'm guessing it was your first homo experience and it so impacted you that you can't stop thinking about it. But instead of dealing with your issues, you have projected this fetish for gloryholing onto me. Furthermore, you keep pushing this incident further and further down inside your mind, until one day, you're going to explode and go on a homo rampage the likes of which we have not seen in some time. Do us all a favor. Let it out. You're gay. That's ok. Nobody cares.
You have done the "Slick Willy Clinton" denial of your other handle ad nauseum and been caught out in so man denials and LIES that, AGAIN, the denial of YOUR gayness is just as believable as the rest of your denials. Especially the one that this thread was started about. Go cry to your fan boy and male cheer leader shammy now !
Old 05-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have done the "Slick Willy Clinton" denial of your other handle ad nauseum and been caught out in so man denials and LIES that, AGAIN, the denial of YOUR gayness is just as believable as the rest of your denials. Especially the one that this thread was started about. Go cry to your fan boy and male cheer leader shammy now !
You're too dumb for words. Seriously.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:50 PM   #41
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default too tired to read the whole thread

ok ... late to the party here ... but why exactly should I care if womb and Under are the same person other than it is against the rules?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:08 PM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
ok ... late to the party here ... but why exactly should I care if womb and Under are the same person other than it is against the rules?

Because he keeps on lying about it while he pollutes this forum with 50 posts a day. It means you can't believe a word he says. You don't have to "care" about it, just keep it in mind whenever you read his gibberish. His lies haunt him and infect everything he posts. Sorta like his libtard Dimocrap mentor and fellow Arkansas prevaricator Bill Clinton, who taught him how to lie so effortlessly.

"I did not have sex with THAT woman!"

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is', is."

“I don't know this UC person. I am not him and he is not me.”

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:57 PM   #43
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
It plays on Lustytards childish insecurities, that's pretty much all there is to it. It's kinda entertaining watching IBjunior's pathetic meltdowns.

He celebrates it like he's discovered the cure for cancer. Hey dipshit, we're all fucking anonymous here. Whether he's "Underconstruction" or not doesn't matter because it's just a fucking handle.

If he's broken any rules that you have proof of, go report him. Otherwise, quit your incessant bitching.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:00 PM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
He has accused me of being this other person and is quite obsessed about it. He even started a thread about it. Oh wait, that was IB, HIS doppelbanger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because he keeps on lying about it while he pollutes this forum with 50 posts a day. It means you can't believe a word he says. You don't have to "care" about it, just keep it in mind whenever you read his gibberish. His lies haunt him and infect everything he posts. Sorta like his libtard Dimocrap mentor and fellow Arkansas prevaricator Bill Clinton, who taught him how to lie so effortlessly.

He puts care in quotes, but he certainly cares about it. He's singlehandedly led the torch brigade. Nobody else really cares. He started a poll. I'm sure he'll bring that up. As if what somebody votes on here actually matters.

Quote:
It plays on Lustytards childish insecurities, that's pretty much all there is to it. It's kinda entertaining watching IBjunior's pathetic meltdowns.

He celebrates it like he's discovered the cure for cancer. Hey dipshit, we're all fucking anonymous here. Whether he's "Underconstruction" or not doesn't matter because it's just a fucking handle.

If he's broken any rules that you have proof of, go report him. Otherwise, quit your incessant bitching.
Yes, he does celebrate it, doesn't he. Not like he mapped the human genome or something. He's quite proud of his 'detective' work. This is the only account I have. Only account I've ever had on here, but he just hangs on, like a dog with a bone. It basically boils down to him having a tiny dick and needing to exact payment for that fact by making us listen to his incessant ramblings. He and his rusty balloon knot buddy, IB, are nothing if not entertaining.

What's funny is that HE has two active handles. Maybe even more. I'm working on bringing to light a third one that I think he also operates.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:55 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women