Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #31
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
but you have to be into the romance as well as the sex.

Romance?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #32
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm. I sleep on my overnights. If you expect me to be up and active all night that will double the price lol
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Hmmm. I sleep on my overnights. If you expect me to be up and active all night that will double the price lol
It's the price per pop, then?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #34
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Before I'd do an overnighter for $1500 I'd rather have Skylar Cruz for two hours on Friday, another two hours on Saturday, an hour Sunday and take the day off Monday and recoup !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #35
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Speak for yourself there....lol. Sex of course isn't the only measure of pleasure, but its damn sure an important on if I'm booking a large portions of time. I'm into GFE and do BFE activities as well, but as far as romance that's a little far fetched. I'm a young buck and principally above and beyond anything else that will occur, I want to be rocked BCD. Plenty of time for pillowtalk, sleeping, and cuddling between sessions.

Even going out to dinner is not a certified thing I always seek on overnights. It all depends on the look and the ladies demeanor. Some ladies are chameleon and can adapt to a situation where they are in public.....and others are just more reserved to providing their best talents in the bed room. As far as going out to dinner is concerned, and or talking long "timed" walks on the beach in your pursuit of romance,......anything other than mutual satisfaction BCD to me should be encouraged as gratutity when it happens, not just expected.......sometimes I just want to be rocked BCD for a large portion of time in increments during the night. If she has limitations about sex, required uninterrupted sleep, and then onee sex session in the morning she would not be the type of woman Id want to see. There would be no values in booking that large portion of time.

Usually during a twelve hour overnight I'm actively engaged, massaging, and doing fourplay for 6 of the twelve hours. Sleep is usually intermittent and I usually have 3 to five seperate sessions
During that period. I'm really not seeing why guys are seeing ladies who have an uninterrupted sleep clause in their oernight rate structures........lol. Seems real wifey to me.....

I like your first range of rate structure better but sadly most reputable independents don't consider 1 grand an some change (about 88 dollars and hour for ten to twelve hours) as resonable compensation for 10 to 12 hour bookings anymore like they used to about 3 years ago. Usually with a relative unknown on backpage I can go as low as between 700 to 1000max as a start asking price. Reputable independents (who don't have a rate posted) I can usually get between 800 to 1300. But it seems the new norm rate for ladies who post their overnight packages in many cities beside Texas seems to be 1500. The allure of 1000 isn't so strong as it use to be, but also my initial asking price is usually defined by how much her initial rate is.

Yep sounds like the type I would seek lol.

Well your hourly rate is 400. Your situation is very different because your initial hourly rate is also exclusive to only certain types of clients in an of itself. The biggest thing for me is booking more time for a slight monetary values in your rates for more time. Five times your rate structure is 2G's..........my initial offer (since its not on your website lol hypothetically would have been no less than 1400). But let's just say hypothetically your hour rate was 200....in that case I could not justify paying 2000 or even as low as 1700 because their is no monetary incentive in her rates for more booked time. She would just be multiplying her rate by the amount of hours booked.....and in that case only id be paying her to sleep lol.

For me a lot factors in for me for paying 1500 or more.....a full menu with swallows and drop dead gorgeous appearance would only influence that tremendously for me.

Very well said!
guest040412 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #36
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, when I say 'overnighter' I'm no clock-watcher and say " Okay dude it's been 12 hours good bye." My overnighters start out with say, dinner, a movie, fun time at my place, snuggling, more fun times LOL, MAYBE some sleep, and breakfast and an easy going atomosphere.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #37
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Never done one myself, although would be open to the idea if I clicked with a gal really well.

I definately would have to have a couple of visits before even considering (the comfort factor). I think it could be tons of fun if you find the right gal/guy in the ladies case, a night out on the town dinner, and then BCD, or BCD, a night out on the town, back to the room for more BCD, wake to more BCD. Too many angles lol imo. I have to agree with your comment Alluringava on your reply, a lady that doesn't care on the time.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #38
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

To me an overnighter has to be a very smooth transition from sleeping to leaving, not just wake up at 7am grab you bag and haul butt out of there. Now from 4pm to 10am isn't bad but a lot of ladies consider an overnighter 8 hours only and that's what makes it a tough sale.
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #39
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not leaving without breakfast, preferably a buffet because buffets seem to have the best bacon

And Gucci, until we meet and meet and meet again ...
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #40
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I am not leaving without breakfast, preferably a buffet
A woman after my own heart. I do like buffet's but there the All You Can Eat Pussy!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I have never done an over night with a provider! I'm saving that for my 100th review! LOL

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #42
10-4
BANNED

I have to sleep in my own bed all alone and wouldn't be able to do a all nighter.
10-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-4 View Post
I have to sleep in my own bed all alone and wouldn't be able to do a all nighter.
Welcome 1-4! Truck Driver? So why do you NEED to sleep by yourself ALL ALONE?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #44
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
It's the price per pop, then?
Because that is precisely what I said. Well done.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #45
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Terrific View Post
I recently experienced a two night overnight, with a full day sandwiched in the middle. The best 35 hours I have spent in 30 years. The rate was reasonable, given the time spent. If I could do it again tomorrow, I would.

Damn that's a lot of fucking lol. Id be sore, sensitive, or straight raw after that second night. Usually after one good overnight I'm spent and sexually satisfied and exhausted after one good night. Two straight nights and I would be chaffed.

When I was dating, my girlfriends usually only had one day they could devote to me for a full night overnight sex romp due to their busy work and school schedules.....we could only have sex once a week. So I wanted to make sure if we did have sex I would be able to get a full day or a full night worth of some good......I would rather have sex all day for one day than to have sex 3 to 5 days a week with seperate singular sex sessions. I get to horny when I have good sex an want to have sex until the urge is temporarily gone and I'm cum depleted.....shooting nothing lol.

The overnights I book kinda fulfill that need for me and kinda put my mind on that same sexual schedule as if I was dating. I only hobby when I'm not dating so it works better for me.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women