Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35740
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #31
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate getting involved with the drama. That said, I don't know Amber but I'm sure that what she says she believes to be true. I do know TB and on many occasions he has flown me and at times a partner from Dallas to Midland all on his nickle complete with return ticket. He has always had the ex suite reserved with chilled champane,chocolate and strawberries and misc fruit waiting. The evening usually starts around 7pm and includes a nice dinner then play time until no later than 4 am, TB will be out the door by then and if your on a multi day you will see him the next day around 7pm (actually same day) He has never failed to settle up before hes left and usually leaves a tip as well as flowers and gifts (clothes perfume ect) He is never less than a perfect gentleman. This is just my experience many times with TB let the chips fall where they may.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
It's not rape if you've already paid for it my friend. Implied consent was given when the eight hour session fee was placed in her hands. Money in the hands equals dick in the pussy. She didn't have to take the money if she didn't want to go through with the session.

You're saying that once you pay for it then you can do no wrong, as in there's no limit, no boundaries, she's not allowed to say "no"?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #33
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm with EA on this one.NO matter how many times you have seen someone there is room for flaws....Now I have seen TB and everything was OK on his end..I had a great time got my money and came back home loved it...Now maybe Amber is just not for TB...Just take it let it go move on and dont see her again all make sense to me hope everything go good for both ends....Lession learned I hope
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #34
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, just wow. CM-somebody needs to beat your ass with a 2x4 covered in nails and dipped in a vat of hot oil.

I don't know either of the parties involved other than with interactions in chat. I know who I believe, but that's neither here nor there.

All I can say for sure is something went wrong-very wrong. And karma is a bitch-and the guilty party best believe it will come back around.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #35
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Nah . . . Let the WKs go on.
They are running rampant on this thread Pyramider. Still no response/rebuttal from Amber here or the WTX thread?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #36
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default wow!

Quote:
It's not rape if you've already paid for it my friend. Implied consent was given when the eight hour session fee was placed in her hands. Money in the hands equals dick in the pussy. She didn't have to take the money if she didn't want to go through with the session.
Are you serious, or are you just fucking with us? If you are serious, I strongly urge you to rethink your position on this (and probably other things in your life)...as you would be judged by most competent peers to be absolutely wrong. And yes, I used the word "judged" consciously as someday it may come to that if this is the way you conduct yourself, and no, you will not like the outcome. If you think "implied consent" covers you then I suggest we ask ShysterJohn and the other learned legal minds on here if you are correct.

This is as politically correct and polite a response to your post as I could come up with, the initial draft would have gotten me many points from our friends the mods... please rethink your attitudes towards women in general, especially ones who might have had a bit too much vino... Thank goodness TexasBrowning was there and not you that night.
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #37
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm responding to the thread.

I am standing by my alert... and feel as tho my 34 YES reviews and no bad reviews... My character and personality Speak for itself.

For all of those that support me... thank you. For those of you that don't know me.. take the chance and you will support me as well.

Thank you all.
Love you all.

Sincerely,
Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #38
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Amber,

Since the alert was apparently in a provider only forum (I may be wrong), would you mind sharing your side of the story? I think most of the guys here aren't even really sure what you're accusing TB of exactly.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #39
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

I say its a classic case of difference of opinion.
Both parties have valid points.
Cut bait and move on.
No harm no foul.
AM out......
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #40
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck View Post
If you think "implied consent" covers you then I suggest we ask ShysterJohn and the other learned legal minds on here if you are correct.
The Texas Penal Code calls what we commonly refer to as "rape" by the phrase "sexual assault." Consent is not a defense to sexual assault; rather, the State must prove a lack of consent to prove the offense.

Quote:
SEXUAL ASSAULT.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person:
(1) intentionally or knowingly:
(A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means, without that person's consent;
(B) causes the penetration of the mouth of another person by the sexual organ of the actor, without that person's consent; or
(C) causes the sexual organ of another person, without that person's consent, to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor;
(b) A sexual assault under Subsection (a)(1) is without the consent of the other person if:
(1) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by the use of physical force or violence;
(2) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by threatening to use force or violence against the other person, and the other person believes that the actor has the present ability to execute the threat;
(3) the other person has not consented and the actor knows the other person is unconscious or physically unable to resist;
(4) the actor knows that as a result of mental disease or defect the other person is at the time of the sexual assault incapable either of appraising the nature of the act or of resisting it;
(5) the other person has not consented and the actor knows the other person is unaware that the sexual assault is occurring;
(6) the actor has intentionally impaired the other person's power to appraise or control the other person's conduct by administering any substance without the other person's knowledge;
(7) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by threatening to use force or violence against any person, and the other person believes that the actor has the ability to execute the threat;
See Texas Penal Code § 22.011.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #41
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AM) View Post
I say its a classic case of difference of opinion.
Both parties have valid points.
Cut bait and move on.
No harm no foul.
AM out......
I tend to agree with you sir, but reading these he said/she said threads is the most fun I ever get in my boring life, with my clothes on...I hate it when a Mod closes one of them...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #42
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i dont see why the hell you went through all that trouble...

MAYBE if it was this one...
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=22398
just sayin...
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #43
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Your either a troll or a scumbag. Either way I'm not your "friend".

Bareback her? Really? While she is passed out? I bet you own a few blow-up dolls.

The Duck covered the rest of my opinion on your little statement..
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #44
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
Your either a troll or a scumbag. Either way I'm not your "friend".

Bareback her? Really? While she is passed out? I bet you own a few blow-up dolls.

The Duck covered the rest of my opinion on your little statement..
To answer your question, he's a troll.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #45
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
To answer your question, he's a troll.

Yeah I just went and looked at his postings. But still a scumbag.
TonyStark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women