Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #31
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
I can't speak for the majority of women. All I can say is that when my girlfriends get together and we talk about this stuff, the ones I know prefer a light touch on the clit, that gradually intensifies. So yes, there are probably many ladies who would enjoy what I described.

It doesn't take an extra hour, as jfred exaggerated. Investing 15 minutes could be the difference between a "meh" appointment and a "WOW!" appointment. Just saying!

Aw, you just ruined his day! It's more fun if everyone thinks I'm overwhelmingly hated by all
so if i was to see you and preform the manuevers you listed,,,,it would satisfy w=yo?
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #32
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Easily .
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Chew!!!!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #34
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't fucking listen to him. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #35
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me it's clit stimulation all the way. Bring on the toys, fingers and tongue action.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #36
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

So far I have drawn two conclusions; j-fred lost another and decided to bless co-ed instead of ISO with wit and vocabulary.
And research suggests that nine out of six prefer the Dannie method opposed to Man-Sluts.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #37
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

After reading this thread thoroughly I have this sudden urge to chew something.

What's with that?
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #38
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

i think i will stick to Dannie suggestion.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #39
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

This thread was directed at the ladies, I am amused at the men who checked into the topic with their opinions....ROFL. I have drawn one conclusion, SAP must have run out of stupid pics to post.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #40
Pure Kitty Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
100% clitoris for me.
I Baby!!!!!
Pure Kitty Lover is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #41
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
i think i will stick to Dannie suggestion.
As opposed to what?

As far as Tiger ROLF-ing because men have some opinions on the subject -- Dude, poor motor obviously needed help. True, he wanted the titillation of checking back in here to discover that sensual women had left advice for him like, "lick my clitty and I'll cum on your face," or "I'd like for you to fuck me and I'll spout geysers,"...you know, to give him a little hard-on, get his motor running and motivate him to go plunk down 200 bucks to see if he's a better man in bed. And why not? Life's an adventure and making women cum is fun.

But my point is that asking women who sell sex by the hour, and have basically given up on enjoying it with the great majority of their customers, may not yield truly helpful information.

One of the interesting things about the aforementioned documentary is that it gives about 15 minutes to male orgasm and 60 to female. Female sexual response is at least four times as complicated as making a guy get off. (Do the math, right?

I'll tell ya a story: I used to have a little friend (her boobs are my avatar) and we would meet in a grocery store (Tom Thumb, if you've got to know), each with our shopping carts. I'd find her over by the dairy case and bump her cart as I strolled by, "Excuse me, miss"..."Oh that's okay." In the check out line I was behind her, but not a word. She drives back to her apartment and leaves the front door unlocked, putting the milk away as I walk up behind her, slam her against the wall, rip the buttons off her cheap white blouse and as I grind up against her utter, "I followed you home so I could FUCK you!" She would have orgasm number one right there against the wall. Even when we weren't playing our game, those words at a strategic moment would make her cum like an animal.

Did she like to be penetrated or have her clit licked? Well, she enjoyed both immensely. Mostly she got off on being brain fucked.

Motor, you go do what Dannie told you, plus light some candles. Technique is important in it's place and it will be an improvement over the crazy shit you've been doing Chances are the ladies will, indeed, find it easier to fake an orgasm if you're at least not hurting them or making them laugh.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #42
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
As opposed to what?

As far as Tiger ROLF-ing because men have some opinions on the subject -- Dude, poor motor obviously needed help. True, he wanted the titillation of checking back in here to discover that sensual women had left advice for him like, "lick my clitty and I'll cum on your face," or "I'd like for you to fuck me and I'll spout geysers,"...you know, to give him a little hard-on, get his motor running and motivate him to go plunk down 200 bucks to see if he's a better man in bed. And why not? Life's an adventure and making women cum is fun.

But my point is that asking women who sell sex by the hour, and have basically given up on enjoying it with the great majority of their customers, may not yield truly helpful information.

One of the interesting things about the aforementioned documentary is that it gives about 15 minutes to male orgasm and 60 to female. Female sexual response is at least four times as complicated as making a guy get off. (Do the math, right?

I'll tell ya a story: I used to have a little friend (her boobs are my avatar) and we would meet in a grocery store, each with our shopping carts. I'd find her over by the dairy case and bump her cart as I strolled by, "Excuse me, miss"..."Oh that's okay." In the check out line I was behind her, but not a word. She drives back to her apartment and leaves the front door unlocked, putting the milk away as I walk up behind her, slam her against the wall, rip the buttons off her cheap white blouse and as I grind up against her utter, "I followed you home so I could FUCK you!" She would have orgasm number one right there against the wall. Even when we weren't playing our game, those words at a strategic moment would make her cum like an animal.

Did she like to be penetrated or have her clit licked? Well, she enjoyed both immensely. Mostly she got off on being brain fucked.

Motor, you go do what Dannie told you, plus light some candles. Technique is important in it's place and it will be an improvement over the crazy shit you've been doing Chances are the ladies will, indeed, find it easier to fake an orgasm if you're at least not hurting them or making them laugh.
Dude, can you post a YouTube showing your technique? Many of us don't have the time to decipher your endless words.

Just split open a grapefruit and use that as the target. Thanks!
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #43
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
Dude, can you post a YouTube showing your technique? Many of us don't have the time to decipher your endless words.

Just split open a grapefruit and use that as the target. Thanks!
Champ, I'm sorry, but for your linguistic limitations you'd have known that I don't have a technique.

I'm afraid the acid and rough texture of a grapefruit would irritate my sensitive penile membrane. I did, however, once fuck a magnificent tomato. Right in the garden! (The "real spot" for great vegetable erotica.) Sadly (for you), the story is available only in written format.

P.S. If you want short posts see PureKittylover, above.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #44
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Chewing gets a response faster than licking.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #45
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Dude, poor motor obviously needed help. True, he wanted the titillation of checking back in here to discover that sensual women had left advice for him like, "lick my clitty and I'll cum on your face," or "I'd like for you to fuck me and I'll spout geysers,"...you know, to give him a little hard-on, get his motor running and motivate him to go plunk down 200 bucks to see if he's a better man in bed. And why not? Life's an adventure and making women cum is fun. hmmm jfred...you say poor motor?? I say rock on motor! He is not pretending he is the best at getting a lady to orgasm. A lot of gents think they are because some ladies fake it and tell the gent he is the shazam!
Nothing wrong in finding out what works for a lady. It's his money.
But my point is that asking women who sell sex by the hour, and have basically given up on enjoying it with the great majority of their customers, may not yield truly helpful information. I agree in most cases. Ladies will say whatever to cater to a particular gent. Their advice may not be helpful. However, Dannie is posting what works for her. It reads sincere to me. I happen to agree with her. It is what works for me also.
As far as women who sell sex by the hour having given up on enjoying it with a great majority of their customers (your words) HELLO?? A gent is plunking down 200 (your words) for his satisfaction. It's about the gent and what he wants. Some don't care if a lady fakes it. Other gents it's about pleasuring the woman.

yep and sex starts in the brain
Yes, he should do that to Dannie. She is saying what works for her.
Yes, it is easier for a lady to fake an orgasm if it's not a gents priority to pleasure her. After all, We are here for your pleasure. If you want a lady to have a sincere orgasm, then ask her, she will tell you. If you don't care then we will make noises and fake to add to the experience. She might even say what you suggested in the first paragraph.. I quoted you.. "lick my clitty and I'll cum on your face," or "I'd like for you to fuck me and I'll spout geysers,"
btw, candles do help set the mood for some ladies. Atmosphere can add to the mindset
I will add that ladies still enjoy whether we have an orgasm or not...It feels good
Communicating what you want with your time with a lady is essential or just show up and do it
Pyramider and your chewing campaign lol
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women