Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2015, 10:03 PM   #31
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Well played my friend. You have my respect.
You've always had mine. Like I said, I'm being a Devil's Advocate. I would happily pay your rates any day.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:54 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
You've always had mine. Like I said, I'm being a Devil's Advocate. I would happily pay your rates any day.

Interesting how guys complain at any rate that approaches $300 yet some ladies have no issue getting much more than that.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:02 AM   #33
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

if you are a heavy volume hobbyist then saving a little does help

what confuses me is when providers advertise a price on their profiles on p411, eccie, website etc that are all different. do you just pick the lowest one or do you average them ? lol.. I think providers should double check their rates are consistent or things can get confusing
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:52 PM   #34
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
if you are a heavy volume hobbyist then saving a little does help

what confuses me is when providers advertise a price on their profiles on p411, eccie, website etc that are all different. do you just pick the lowest one or do you average them ? lol.. I think providers should double check their rates are consistent or things can get confusing
When in doubt pay the fee listed on her website. Don't be afraid to let her know that she has several rates listed. She may be unaware and honor the lower rate as a thank you for pointing out the confusion.
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #35
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo View Post
When in doubt pay the fee listed on her website. Don't be afraid to let her know that she has several rates listed. She may be unaware and honor the lower rate as a thank you for pointing out the confusion.
So, picking the source/ad with the LOWEST price would be.. "wrong"? Not sure I understand. But I would love to have it explained.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:28 PM   #36
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We don't always have control over what is listed

On some sites gentlemen can update our information with out us knowing. Also there are lots of sites that post adds that we don't even know about. So if there is an ad out there that I don't know about I cannot know to update the quoted fee on the site. When it is brought to my attention I either request that the unsolicited ad be taken down or that they update my fees and services to be accurate.
We have control over our website and those fees should always be accurate.
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #37
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo View Post
On some sites gentlemen can update our information with out us knowing. Also there are lots of sites that post adds that we don't even know about. So if there is an ad out there that I don't know about I cannot know to update the quoted fee on the site. When it is brought to my attention I either request that the unsolicited ad be taken down or that they update my fees and services to be accurate.
We have control over our website and those fees should always be accurate.
Thank you for the answer. Usually I look at Eccie showcase, P411, and their Web site, and have found where all 3 have different donation amounts listed. Never knew there were sites where guys can change your ad info. Thanks for adding to my education.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #38
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Interesting how guys complain at any rate that approaches $300 yet some ladies have no issue getting much more than that.
Mine have gone over that. But i have the rep and the reviews that show you get your moneys worth. I clearly state that my rates are AS IS. If you cant afford it, go find someone cheaper.
If you cant afford a steak, ur not going to go to a steak house and haggle. Youre going to what you can afford.. sometimes it may just be a happy meal from mcdonalds. You have to think... do you want something quick to fill that hunger or do you want to treat yourself. I found that since i stopped booking/seeing habitual hobbyist... ive not had a single issue with a cheap ass or haggler...
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #39
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
Mine have gone over that. But i have the rep and the reviews that show you get your moneys worth. I clearly state that my rates are AS IS. If you cant afford it, go find someone cheaper.
If you cant afford a steak, ur not going to go to a steak house and haggle. Youre going to what you can afford.. sometimes it may just be a happy meal from mcdonalds. You have to think... do you want something quick to fill that hunger or do you want to treat yourself. I found that since i stopped booking/seeing habitual hobbyist... ive not had a single issue with a cheap ass or haggler...
Please define this further before I opine! Get ready.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:18 AM   #40
Guest052616
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Please define this further before I opine! Get ready.
Ok.. an example

Habitual Hobbyist- I can think of one at the top of my head. Posts a review damn near weekly. (habitual)

Only books for 30 mins. Every once in a while he will post a review for an hour, but rate is still her 30 min rate. (haggler)

To prove this theory, i booked with him. Sure enough, he haggled. When i refused to lower my rate, he decided to book for just 30 mins. THEN tried to stay the whole hour, promising a glowing review to make up for the time. I dont need anymore reviews, continued to tell him he needed to go...total mood kill. i mean his bcd haggling murdered my ladywood. There was no heated passion, he just kept throwing the business part into it (i rather have that over with as soon as they walk in). I refused to see him again. He threw (and is still throwing) the biggest 2 yr old temper tantrum.

Not all habitual hobbyist are like this, im sure. But id rather not risk it. And since I have stopped seeing a habitual hobbyist, i havent had a single guy haggle me.

(braces for your reply)
Old 02-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #41
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default Hobby, does ring?

Quote:
Ok.. an example

Habitual Hobbyist- I can think of one at the top of my head. Posts a review damn near weekly. (habitual)

Only books for 30 mins. Every once in a while he will post a review for an hour, but rate is still her 30 min rate. (haggler)

To prove this theory, i booked with him. Sure enough, he haggled. When i refused to lower my rate, he decided to book for just 30 mins. THEN tried to stay the whole hour, promising a glowing review to make up for the time. I dont need anymore reviews, continued to tell him he needed to go...total mood kill. i mean his bcd haggling murdered my ladywood. There was no heated passion, he just kept throwing the business part into it (i rather have that over with as soon as they walk in). I refused to see him again. He threw (and is still throwing) the biggest 2 yr old temper tantrum.

Not all habitual hobbyist are like this, im sure. But id rather not risk it. And since I have stopped seeing a habitual hobbyist, i havent had a single guy haggle me.

(braces for your reply)
I think I'm a hobbyist, I try to quell the thirst as needed.

Would you agree you went to an extreme to prove a point that didn't call for that. There will always be hagglers but you went to a known, famous for nothing else(according to Devon), haggler?

Then the sad part is you clumped us all together with a poor attempt at a side note to excuse your exclamation.

I'm just going to generalize here an say you pray on weak minded targets then. As you were..

Toodles.

Wonder if that's truly ever enjoyable by the target!
Old 02-14-2015, 10:20 AM   #42
Guest052616
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think I'm a hobbyist, I try to quell the thirst as needed.

Would you agree you went to an extreme to prove a point that didn't call for that. There will always be hagglers but you went to a known, famous for nothing else(according to Devon), haggler?

Then the sad part is you clumped us all together with a poor attempt at a side not to excuse your exclamation.

I'm just going to generalize here an say you pray on weak minded targets then. As you were..

Toodles.

1. I did not know he was a haggler until after i saw him.. i just suspected but gave him a chance. Live n learn. I did not clump everyone together, or at least i didnt mean to.. This was simply my experience and why i wont see habitual hobbyist.
2. I see you has a hobbyist but not a habitual one.
3. I PREY on no one... its my business and i choose NOT to see who I choose NOT to see.
4. Are you clumping habitual hobbyist as weak minded targets?
Old 02-14-2015, 10:47 AM   #43
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. I did not know he was a haggler until after i saw him.. i just suspected but gave him a chance. Live n learn. I did not clump everyone together, or at least i didnt mean to.. This was simply my experience and why i wont see habitual hobbyist.
2. I see you has a hobbyist but not a habitual one.
3. I PREY on no one... its my business and i choose NOT to see who I choose NOT to see.
4. Are you clumping habitual hobbyist as weak minded targets?
So, do you see or not provide for habituals?
Therez your answer to #4
Who is your target audience?

I never haggle for this hobby part!
I do know the value of most of the expensive items I need or like having, damn sure do my best to keep from dishing out more then fair price, I keep within 10% of price or lower otherwise someone carries to much debt(my price).
Old 02-14-2015, 10:53 AM   #44
Guest052616
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So, do you see or not provide for habituals?
Therez your answer to #4

Who is your target audience?
i do not see them... but that doesnt mean they are weak minded as u say nor targets. Its my business and i see who i want. Majority of my guys are clients who prefer being discrete and utr.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:40 AM   #45
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default no one here can tell you who to see!

Quote:
i do not see them... but that doesnt mean they are weak minded as u say nor targets. Its my business and i see who i want. Majority of my guys are clients who prefer being discrete and utr.
Just don't do the dark side generalized absolutes. That's were things get mucked up(usually the person generalizing)!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women