Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Well, he butts in again without realizing that nobody cares what the retarded monkey has to say.

. . . But he chatters on anyway.

You really should clarify who you are referring to. Looking at past history does little to clarify since you have taken offense to several posters' comments--pretty much anyone who sees things differently than you do.

I was going to skip replying to this post of yours, but since I am delusionally oversensitive I realize that you might be talking about me. If that is so I feel it is my responsibility to reply.

I most certainly have flaws in my personality. I can be short tempered with guys who refuse to behave like gentlemen. I tire easily of fools. I really don't like bigots and hate mongers.

On top of that I am not the handsomest, nor the best performing, nor the flamboyant bar hopping playboy type.

But retarded is not a term most folks typically associate with me. Obnoxious, curmudgeonly, bellicose--all these have been pointed my way at times, but never retarded that I can recall. Therefore I conclude you are not referring to me, but rather it must have been a self reference you were making.

As I have said before, you do pose some interesting questions--and if you would occasionally allow that others might have a different yet rational view than you you might broaden your mind a bit.

Carry on!

PS: Given that this is a PUBLIC board, isn't it the goal that various people "butt in"???
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #32
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
... you might broaden your mind a bit ...
And I might grow a third arm. The OP has consistently demonstrated (thank you for the links, Mokoa) zero interest in learning anything from anyone else. He is only interested in "ask and answer," an objectionable practice in a court of law and a lame game on a message board.

Only he knows the code phrases or why the chinaman bows so much. We are expected to listen and then applaud his answer.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #33
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Well, he butts in again without realizing that nobody cares what the retarded monkey has to say.

. . . But he chatters on anyway.

. . . To whom it may concern!
And, although not retarded, I assume that FG referred to me. I did in fact state my personal preferences which were largely or entirely irrelevant to his original question directed to the ladies. No one would care about my views unless they are entertained by ways other people look at things. I apologize.

However, this is easy to fix. Just like Richard Nixon once said (on November 7, 1962 after losing the California gubernatorial race) that the press will not have him to kick around any more--but not a good prediction in light of Watergate in the next decade--I will not again (unless I forget or don't notice who was the OP) inject any comments whatsoever into any thread opened by FG.

I can have fun reading comments of FG and others in his threads, and saving any of my comments for other threads. So goodbye to this thread.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipp View Post
And, although not retarded, I assume that FG referred to me. I did in fact state my personal preferences which were largely or entirely irrelevant to his original question directed to the ladies. No one would care about my views unless they are entertained by ways other people look at things. I apologize.

However, this is easy to fix. Just like Richard Nixon once said (on November 7, 1962 after losing the California gubernatorial race) that the press will not have him to kick around any more--but not a good prediction in light of Watergate in the next decade--I will not again (unless I forget or don't notice who was the OP) inject any comments whatsoever into any thread opened by FG.

I can have fun reading comments of FG and others in his threads, and saving any of my comments for other threads. So goodbye to this thread.
Please reconsider. By not injecting your opinions--which most on this thread probably enjoy reading--you let darkness win by default.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #35
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
fg....you need to only look into a mirror. You are always starting threads asking questions but you never like the answers you get. According to you...you have all the answers so why do you continue to ask them? All anyone has to do to understand you is to look at the threads Makoa posted. I hope that all the ladies take the time to read them. The sad thing is they can't read some of your best threads because of where they are. If they could.....none of them would ever see you.
Actually, all those links I posted reference posts that are completely visible to all members.

The lame "monkey" post was directed at me because this narcissistic hypocrite really hates it when I expose his true self for all to see.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #36
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Actually, all those links I posted reference posts that are completely visible to all members.

The lame "monkey" post was directed at me because this narcissistic hypocrite really hates it when I expose his true self for all to see.
I really think the pic of the monkey is a self portrait, of him looking in a mirror. He is just a decreped bitter old man.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:26 PM   #37
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
fg....you need to only look into a mirror. You are always starting threads asking questions but you never like the answers you get. According to you...you have all the answers so why do you continue to ask them? All anyone has to do to understand you is to look at the threads Makoa posted. I hope that all the ladies take the time to read them. The sad thing is they can't read some of your best threads because of where they are. If they could.....none of them would ever see you.
which just goes to show that he still doesn't get "it" and still doesn't know the "magic words".

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
I really think the pic of the monkey is a self portrait, of him looking in a mirror. He is just a decreped bitter old man.
lmmfao!
aznlvr11 is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #38
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Please reconsider. By not injecting your opinions--which most on this thread probably enjoy reading--you let darkness win by default.
Okay. Thanks, Old-T. But maybe I'll wear asbestos protection to dodge the flames.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #39
Azteca Princess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75374
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Nikki if I am having a bad day I know I cant make anyone else happy if IM not Im not a good faker and I want my clients happy and returning. This line of work you are meeting and seeing all kinds of people yyou defff want to be feeling good to make othes feel good (: good topic
Azteca Princess is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #40
Zimmie6942
Cake Head

Encounters: 21

All of the comments I have read are all about the girls emotions. Do any of you providers ever have guys get emotional over you. Hopefully not in an annoying get the fuck out of here way. Maybe i'm just meet a few girls I really like but I have found my self twice in the last month have those "I wonder what she's doing right now" feelings that when your young make you sick. I have to laugh at myself but some of these girls are cool as shit and fun to hang out with. What experience do you wise providers have for men who let the fantasy become a delusion of reality.
Zimmie6942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #41
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Emotional Creatures

We all have emotions to deal with, but girls are emotional creatures by nature, but that is a double-edged sword that can cut both ways.

I thought it would be interesting to hear how they deal with them.

. . . Emotions need to be expressed (preferably in an acceptable manner) for the person to remain emotionally healthy, but many disturbed people even today erroneously believe that suppressing emotions is the correct way to deal with them. However that approach only creates more serious problems to untangle later.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #42
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... but girls are emotional creatures by nature ...
Utter nonsense. By nature, there is no difference.

It's a matter of nurture (expectations, training) not nature.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #43
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:

. . . Why is a good provider so hard to find and where is she hiding?

You have been in the hobby for awhile and you have not found a good provider?
When I started doing this, I made one of those "lists" of all the women I was going too see. I am behind on this list because I found 3 great providers I see all the time!
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:49 AM   #44
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation The Few

We may be straying from the central topic of this thread, but you apparently did not fully comprehend my statement.

I did not say I had not found any good providers. I have been fortunate to have found a precious few.

What I said, is why are good providers so hard to find?

Personally, I think the root cause is greed. When all you want from any profession is money then the quality of your work will plummet like a rock.

. . . When providers like all other workers realize that the quality of your work must come first, the money will follow. If you do not like the work then you are in the wrong business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
You have been in the hobby for awhile and you have not found a good provider?
When I started doing this, I made one of those "lists" of all the women I was going too see. I am behind on this list because I found 3 great providers I see all the time!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:59 AM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
....you apparently did not fully comprehend my statement.

I did not say I had not found any good providers. I have been fortunate to have found a precious few.

....Personally, I think the root cause is greed. When all you want from any profession is money then the quality of your work will plummet like a rock.
And you keep digging your hole deeper. Apparently YOU did not fully comprehend what most folks on here are telling you: if you find so few of them, look in the mirror because many of us seem to have no such problem. I will repeat the answer I already posted, but you seem to have skipped over:

Quote:
Wow. I suspect you will get defensive about this post, (looks like that prediction was correct) but I think that if you really believe what you wrote then you need to look directly in the mirror for most the blame.

Of course the ladies are in this business to make money--isn't that the major reason most of us work? But finding one who is also sincerely focused on quality customer service seems primarily dependent upon:
--Know what you really care about. If a guy can only be satisfied if she is a 46HHH Eskimo then he should quit seeing super petite ladies from Angola.
--Do your homework. It galls me when I see so many reviews that say, "She was OK, but I have to complain that she was CBJ", when the last 50 reviews of her say "CBJ".
--Take some time to exchange a few PMs or e-mails--find out if you two are likely to have any chemistry or not.
--Treat her with respect and treat her like a lady. Heaven forbid complement her, flirt a little, and bring her a small, creative gift. Amazing how that increases the fun had by all.

All four of those things are largely under the guys control, and most the time I see a variation of the "a good provider is hard to find" gripe it boils down to the guy screwing up one (or more) of those rules.

I've been doing this for going on 35 years and I can count the number of truly BAD experiences on one hand with three fingers left over. One every 17 1/2 years. Of the rest, probably half have been "OK" to "Nice" and the other half have been "Excellent" to "OMG!!!!!".

Maybe you are monopolizing the poor performing ones, I don't know.
If you keep finding the ones who--in your words--are greedy and only want the money, then you are doing a poor job of homework or you are pissing them off in the first few minutes.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women