Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #31
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What you posted are ads. Don't know what you are complaining about. That conservatives are not complaining about "person A" before? So? Greta has no expertise. Dunno how Keyes fits in and don't really care. BTW, Keyes isn't dumb. Go back into hiding.

The entire point is that fox and others created some clickbait about CNN putting a 17 year old climate activist on a panel of medical experts to discuss Covid-19. All they did was interview her just like they interviewed a baseball guy, a chef, and a singer. I don't want to hear any of those 4 people try to give me any advice on how to conduct myself during Corona time but its always interesting to hear how this shit has affected people from other walks of life.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:35 PM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
She had sexual reassignment surgery, which is a scientifically proven cure for dysphoria.

greta?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:45 PM   #33
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
To be honest, I don't even give a shit about that' kid's cause. It's just going to get worse and I don't even care because it is what it is. Some strange kid and her weirdo parents are not going to make me more concerned about what I can't control.

I only worry about what I actually can control. That will never change. I completely dismiss everything else... I'm not fucking around in this world. I don't waste my time on bullshit other than having almost 6K posts on a whore board. You guys are fun to me though. I can be honest about everything but my name on this board and that's not the norm in RL for me.

I enjoy you guys. I'm here for a reason. I need you motherfuckers a lot more than you need me and I thank you for that. Love me or hate me but most of you guys are good by me. The ones I don't believe are good dudes, it's no big deal and no hard feelings. I just put your asses on ignore.

Stay safe and be well folks!!!
You really are a clueless retard
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:50 PM   #34
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
The entire point is that fox and others created some clickbait about CNN putting a 17 year old climate activist on a panel of medical experts to discuss Covid-19. All they did was interview her just like they interviewed a baseball guy, a chef, and a singer. I don't want to hear any of those 4 people try to give me any advice on how to conduct myself during Corona time but its always interesting to hear how this shit has affected people from other walks of life.
Actaully, I think the entire point was more along the lines of fox showing how vapid much of CNN's reporting and coverage is. That it was this episode that Fox brought to light with the ridiculous climate change agenda spokesperson, is a rather appropriate representation of that vapid content. Especially, given the rather significant reaction to her as a guest on social media.

I personally always find it interesting to see people's reactions to CNN's various tripe. Fox is just giving that perspective - right?

And to say CNN is trying to give voice to this in perspective to other walks of life. They seem to be only including those walks of life that are highly visible in the media or some level of political or celebrity status.

And on our next installment of Anderson Coopers version of "The View", Pee Wee Herman will appear to discuss the intricacies of brain surgery.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:06 PM   #35
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Actaully, I think the entire point was more along the lines of fox showing how vapid much of CNN's reporting and coverage is. That it was this episode that Fox brought to light with the ridiculous climate change agenda spokesperson, is a rather appropriate representation of that vapid content. Especially, given the rather significant reaction to her as a guest on social media.

I personally always find it interesting to see people's reactions to CNN's various tripe. Fox is just giving that perspective - right?

And to say CNN is trying to give voice to this in perspective to other walks of life. They seem to be only including those walks of life that are highly visible in the media or some level of political or celebrity status.

And on our next installment of Anderson Coopers version of "The View", Pee Wee Herman will appear to discuss the intricacies of brain surgery.

Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are all equally undependable if they are ones only source of news.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:08 PM   #36
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
She is the same age as when I joined the navy. She is a public figure because of her parents.
Very good point - if you can face live fire from fuckers trying to kill you, she can face verbal criticism - after all, she "sailed" across the entire fucking Atlantic!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:53 PM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Maybe her parents had a master plan......”we will let our dipshit daughter do all of the talking because nobody on that SHMB Political Forum can discuss it”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:37 AM   #38
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Now you know why they picked a programed kid as a spokes person - unassailable.
Exactly.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:58 AM   #39
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Point missed by a mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
The entire point is that fox and others created some clickbait about CNN putting a 17 year old climate activist on a panel of medical experts to discuss Covid-19. ...

Still no point to even bring her into the discussion. What's her point or perspective? She the spokes person for how kids are affected? Have you heard her during Q&A sessions? Very thin on logic and substance.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women