Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36913
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #31
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
Ok, this whole bb amazes me, providers and hobbiests saying they wouldn't see someone that does bb, we all do bb with someone or two, and all of us have fucked bb more than one person in our lives.... So big deal...so we put on condoms and play safe regardless of who does bb, spanky barebacks me then are y'all not going to see him when he wears a condom, this whole discussion makes me laugh that some wouldn't see someone that is known to bareback, we all barebacks someone or something,lol
I started to argue but if you didn't get my point from 5 posts above, you're not going to.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:32 PM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto, Spanky.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:52 PM   #33
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So Vannah you have only had sex once or not at all bare back, wow, good for you I guess
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:55 PM   #34
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Spanky you are playing in a cesspool of bareback, put your condom on and pray then, we have all had lots of sex...it takes only one person... obviously very few healthcare folks in this group..and getting checked once a month means nothing when you fuck daily
Old 12-04-2017, 05:04 PM   #35
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

There is a popular backpage provider that told me we don't need a cover a couple of years ago.lately I've been reading her reviews hobbyists been going down on her.. I'm thinking Damn!!!! So I hear where your coming from.Littleroc.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:38 PM   #36
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Spanky you are playing in a cesspool of bareback, put your condom on and pray then, we have all had lots of sex...it takes only one person... obviously very few healthcare folks in this group..and getting checked once a month means nothing when you fuck daily
It only takes one. Agreed. Does the fact that it only takes one mean that the risk is not higher when there are many more than one? No, it does not. More exposures equal more risk. It seems to be self evident.

Yes, I wouldn't knowingly see a provider that offers bareback to clients. Yes, I'd be OK with seeing a provider that barebacks with a husband or boyfriend, as most of them probably do. I don't see a logical contradiction in this. I'm not speaking in absolutes, as it seems like you are. Both of those scenarios have risk. I never said they didn't. But one has exponentially higher risk than the other.

I really am not sure what your point is here. It seems to be that we should all be OK with anyone barebacking all they want as long we we use condoms with them? If not that, then what?
Old 12-04-2017, 05:56 PM   #37
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Well you just made my point...folks saying I won't see so and so because they bareback is silly we all bareback someone...and it takes only one..and if we go with limiting risk then shouldn't we see someone that has less exposure than someone else...pick the chick with the fewest reviews..this whole bb makes me laugh...I gown up everyday at work..you can't see it so protect but to say you won't see someone that is supposedly barebacking when barebacking is all around us...it's not cleaner here because it's the internet or eccie
Old 12-04-2017, 05:58 PM   #38
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

The weakest argument in the world is that "they all bb somebody". Huge difference in "somebody" and a large group of near random guys.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:01 PM   #39
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well you just made my point...folks saying I won't see so and so because they bareback is silly we all bareback someone...and it takes only one..and if we go with limiting risk then shouldn't we see someone that has less exposure than someone else...pick the chick with the fewest reviews..this whole bb makes me laugh...I gown up everyday at work..you can't see it so protect but to say you won't see someone that is supposedly barebacking when barebacking is all around us...it's not cleaner here because it's the internet or eccie
Laugh then, I'm done. This is pointless.

Edit: Actually I'm not.

First, you made a Straw Man argument: I never said anything was cleaner because it's the internet or eccie. I didn't say anything like that.

Second: So are you telling me if you had a condom break with someone that does only CFS but barebacks with a boyfriend it's the same level of risk as someone that has barebacked with say, 300 guys? Really? It's not the same level of risk. That's all I'm saying. Is there still risk? Of course. So if we live in a world where condoms break, which we do*, why does it not make sense to minimize that risk if possible by seeing providers that don't bareback clients, to the best of my knowledge (which admittedly might not be entirely accurate). You seem to be saying that because bareback exists at all, there is no point in trying to mitigate the risk from people barebacking. I disagree with that.

* Condom breakage happened twice to me. Got tested both times after a suitable waiting period to cover STD incubation times and came up clean, thankfully.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:03 PM   #40
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

double post
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #41
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Forget bb , forget cover , consider common sense.a hobbyist that has seen over 50 different providers and a provider that has been with over 500 different clients is running on a high percentage risk for std.regardless
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:52 PM   #42
Littleroc
Valued Poster

And an uncovered stripper slide...I've had tons of those without asking for them
Old 12-04-2017, 07:53 PM   #43
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
Forget bb , forget cover , consider common sense.a hobbyist that has seen over 50 different providers and a provider that has been with over 500 different clients is running on a high percentage risk for std.regardless
Amen
Old 12-04-2017, 08:02 PM   #44
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Never asked and it's never been offered. Which is a good thing, as I'd be done with anyone that did offer it to me. I completely agree that it's too risky. There's enough risk in all this even if you do everything right. Increasing the risk unnecessarily is just stupid.
^This.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #45
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
Well, I feel like this ^ was directed at me since I’m the only provider in Arkansas even close to 500 reviews. Only 11 reviews away, in fact.

I can honestly say that I have not barebacked anyone since my marriage, and that ended 9-10 years ago. I have turned down every bareback request I have received...both in and out of the hobby. And then refused to ever see anyone who requested it. I get STD testing done on a regular basis. And knock on wood, I haven’t had even one problem in my 9 years in the hobby.

True, there is a certain amount of risk in everything we do in life. But you can significantly minimize your risk in any situation by not behaving like a completely reckless idiot.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women