Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You think you are so clever that no one would catch what you just did. Well, you thought wrong. In your previous post you quoted from (without properly citing) a CNN online report, dated 11/1/12, entitled "Intelligence Official Offers New Timeline for Benghazi Attack". In this CNN report, they used as their source an unnamed "senior intelligence official" to dispute the Fox News report, which used multiple unnamed sources on the ground in Benghazi. You were not quoting from a previous statement from the CIA spokesperson, that was issued on 10/26/12. To now claim that you were is a blatant lie and you know it. I have cited the link from the CNN report, so you and everyone else can see what you did. http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...nghazi-attack/

The CIA spokesperson did say that the CIA did not tell anyone to stand down (and I am paraphrasing here). General Petraeus also said, on 10/26/12, "no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need". I have no reason at this point to doubt an honorable man like Gen. Petraeus. But the boots on the ground in Benghazi say they were told to stand down several times. If the order to stand down did not originate from the CIA director then it had to originate from someone in the White House or another senior administration offiical. So, who do you believe here? The boots on the ground in Benghazi or some political hack in the Obama administration. Obama and his team have been lying to us from day one about what happened in Benghazi.

Just to emphasize here. I asked you to name the "senior intelligence official" you quoted in your original post. You could not do so because this official was unnamed. Instead you come back with the name of the CIA spokesperson, who said the CIA did not tell anyone to stand down. And that is not what I asked you jack. You know on second thought, I doubt that you even realized what you were doing. You are such a dumbass, CBJ7.
Im trying to figure out who you believe ... apparently its Fox.

Fox made the case against the CIA handing down the order ..

the CIA argues they didnt and Petraeus backs them up .. I believe the latter, unconditionally.

as for the boots on the ground, what boots on the ground, names ranks and SN's of said boots? Maybe you mean The Fox operatives? like Fox said gave the intel? Isnt it somewhat strange Fox just hapened to have an operative at that particular embassy on the night the ammbassador was visiting? it reeks of Fox horseshit, believe that..

a Seal IS NOT TRAINED to disobey a direct order, exactly the opposite ... if a higher command odrers a seal to stand on his head in shit, the Seal stands on his head in shit. ERGO: Im really having a difficult time believing anyone in uniform took it upon themselves to make a decision on their own after recieving a direct order from Brass .. regardless how the simpletons think or spin they put on the situation, IT DONT WORK THAT WAY.. saying otherwise is an insult to a Seal and the training it took him to be on the team. PERIOD.

I wasnt trying to cover up anything .. the first post was from an official from the Pentagon, not the CIA, and given to a reporter under the condition the source remain unnamed ... doubt that all you want, like I said before pick and chose the facts to suit your agenda, youre an idiot so not much else matters.

the second quote was from the CIA and debunked the CIA story Fox came up with, so see the comment/s above.

I rescind my comment about rightwingers being hard to educate. Fox knows exactly how to bend a simle mind, and how easy it is to make the bend permanent.

the attack moved from the embassy to the annex where the seals were, and anyone that believes any oders came from anyone or anywhere telling the seal team to lay down and be killed is one stupid motherfucker ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

the CIA argues they didnt and Petraeus backs them up .. I believe the latter, unconditionally.

as for the boots on the ground, what boots on the ground, names ranks and SN's of said boots? Maybe you mean The Fox operatives? like Fox said gave the intel? Isnt it somewhat strange Fox just hapened to have an operative at that particular embassy on the night the ammbassador was visiting? it reeks of Fox horseshit, believe that..

a Seal IS NOT TRAINED to disobey a direct order, exactly the opposite ... if a higher command odrers a seal to stand on his head in shit, the Seal stands on his head in shit. ERGO: Im really having a difficult time believing anyone in uniform took it upon themselves to make a decision on their own after recieving a direct order from Brass .. regardless how the simpletons think or spin they put on the situation, IT DONT WORK THAT WAY.. saying otherwise is an insult to a Seal and the training it took him to be on the team. PERIOD.

I wasnt trying to cover up anything .. the first post was from an official from the Pentagon, not the CIA, and given to a reporter under the condition the source remain unnamed ... doubt that all you want, like I said before pick and chose the facts to suit your agenda, youre an idiot so not much else matters.

the second quote was from the CIA and debunked the CIA story Fox came up with, so see the comment/s above.

I rescind my comment about rightwingers being hard to educate. Fox knows exactly how to bend a simle mind, and how easy it is to make the bend permanent.

the attack moved from the embassy to the annex where the seals were, and anyone that believes any oders came from anyone or anywhere telling the seal team to lay down and be killed is one stupid motherfucker ..
Your account is factually wrong in multiple instances. Until you iron out those errors, CBJ7, you might wish to refrain from posting.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #33
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

You are the "stupid Motherfucker". Again you are ignoring reality. It is more of the same "spinning shit" that you are famous for.

First off, It is news to me that we had a seal team on the ground in Benghazi. These were former seals, you moron. And you bet your ass they disobeyed orders to stand down. They do not leave their comrades behind, unlike the chickenshit Obama administration. And two of these former seals gave their life trying to help their comrades, with the expectation that help would be sent to them. And that help never was sent. They were betrayed by the Obama White House.

Like I said in my previous post, you can believe whoever you want. You can believe the CIA operatives and the former seals who were on the ground in Benghazi, or you can believe the lying cocksuckers in the Obama administration. I know what side your on. Keep drinking the coolaid, sucker.

And one more thing. Your telling me that I am choosing the facts to suit my agenda, is like the pot calling the kettle black.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the fuck are you talking about blowhard?

Nixon was forced to resigned because there was probably more to his crimes than those behind him were willing to stand up to.

You are a total fucking lunatic. And not a very intelligent man.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Odumbo thinks he was playing a game of chess and our men were the pawns. WRONG! He was playing a game of checkers. Our brave men that lost their lives are (WMOD) Weapons of Mass Odumbo Destruction.

FUCKERS going to pay come Tuesday...cry babies cry...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You are the "stupid Motherfucker". Again you are ignoring reality. It is more of the same "spinning shit" that you are famous for.

First off, It is news to me that we had a seal team on the ground in Benghazi. These were former seals, you moron. And you bet your ass they disobeyed orders to stand down. They do not leave their comrades behind, unlike the chickenshit Obama administration. And two of these former seals gave their life trying to help their comrades, with the expectation that help would be sent to them. And that help never was sent. They were betrayed by the Obama White House.

Like I said in my previous post, you can believe whoever you want. You can believe the CIA operatives and the former seals who were on the ground in Benghazi, or you can believe the lying cocksuckers in the Obama administration. I know what side your on. Keep drinking the coolaid, sucker.

And one more thing. Your telling me that I am choosing the facts to suit my agenda, is like the pot calling the kettle black.
I believe the Pentagon and the CIA and a Geaneral

you believe Fox

and Im the coolaid drinking stupid motherfucker?

6:52PM EDT November 2. 2012 -

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon provided more details Friday of the military response to the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as questions continue to swirl ahead of the presidential election about the government's response to the attack, detailing the troops that were dispatched to the region, even though most arrived after the fighting was over.
Although two teams of special operations forces were deployed from central Europe and the United States, the attack, which began after 9 p.m. local time and ended by 4 a.m., was over before they arrived at Sigonella Naval Air Station in Sicily, Italy, across the Mediterranean from Libya.
Pentagon press secretary George Little said that after the attack began, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta quickly met with his senior military advisers, including the top U.S. commander for Africa Command who was in Washington for meetings. Little said that within a few hours Panetta had ordered units to move to Libya.
"The entire U.S. government was operating from a cold start," Little said.
He said the military units were prepared to respond to any number of contingencies, including a potential hostage situation.
The military also immediately moved an unarmed Predator surveillance drone to Benghazi airspace to provide real-time intelligence on the situation for the CIA officers on the ground who were fighting the militants.
The Pentagon comments came a day after senior U.S. intelligence officials detailed the CIA's rescue efforts, striking struck back at allegations they failed to respond quickly or efficiently against the deadly attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
Two of those Americans were ex-Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty, who initially were identified publicly as State Department contractors. But on Thursday, the intelligence officials said they were CIA contractors. Previously the agency had asked The Associated Press and other news organizations to avoid linking the men to the CIA because the officials claimed that doing so would endanger the lives of other security contractors working for other agencies around the world.
U.S. officials are using the details to rebut some news reports that said the CIA told its personnel to "stand down" rather than go to the consulate to help repel the attackers. Fox News reported that when CIA officers at the annex called higher-ups to tell them the consulate was under fire, they were twice told to "stand down." The CIA publicly denied the report, laying out a timeline that showed CIA security officers left their annex and headed to the consulate less than 25 minutes after receiving the first call for help.
The consulate attack has become a political issue in Washington, with Republicans questioning the security at the consulate, the intelligence on militant groups in North Africa and the Obama administration's response in the days after the attack. Republicans also have questioned whether enough military and other support was requested and received.
The issue popped up during President Barack Obama's campaign swing through Ohio on Friday, as a small group of protesters holding signs about Libya greeted him at Springfield High School. One sign read "We won't stand down. Tell us the truth about Benghazi"
The intelligence officials told reporters Thursday that when the CIA annex received a call about the assault, about a half dozen members of a CIA security team tried to get heavy weapons and other assistance from the Libyans. But when the Libyans failed to respond, the security team, which routinely carries small arms, went ahead with the rescue attempt. At no point was the team told to wait, the officials said.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #38
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe the Pentagon and the CIA and a Geaneral

you believe Fox

and Im the coolaid drinking stupid motherfucker?

Yes, asswipe your still the koolaid drinking stupid motherfucker.

You still don't get it, do you shit for brains? Are you saying that the former seals and CIA operatives on the ground in Benghazi who were the source for Fox News and who put their lives on the line for this country are lying about being told to stand down? I said I had no reason to doubt an honorable man, like Gen. Petreuas, when he said no one in the CIA gave the order to stand down. That leaves only the White House or some other senior administration official who gave the order to stand down. And how do you know that the "senior intelligence official" was in the Pentagon? (which you seem to be implying.) I am not saying it wasn't, I am asking for a link that shows it was. Even if it was a senior official in the Pentagon, he is still a political appointee of Preident Obama. I believe the men on the ground in Benghazi. Obama and his political officials that he appoints, have been lying to us since day one. So for the 3rd and last time dipshit, you can believe whoever the hell you want to. If you want to believe a bunch of lying cocksuckers, then go ahead. I really don't give a shit. Now, Fuck Off!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The right wing zombies would rather believe faux news than a CIA official and they wonder how we got in the fix we are in.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #40
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
The right wing zombies would rather believe faux news than a CIA official and they wonder how we got in the fix we are in.
100% TRUTH! They thought we wouldn't notice that THEY cut the funding!

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
You Morons have lost all perspective on Benghazi!

While it is sad and disheartening when a US Embassy is attacked and lives are lost, it does happen. Most sensible people don't use it as political fodder.

However Fox "News" and the idiotic wing nuts on this site seem to be intent on making this attack another failed rallying cry to use to manipulate Low Information Voters.

In a flagrant show of stupidity, t
he creeps here continue to copy and paste their desperate, baseless right wing crap about Benghazi on this board.

Where were your righteous demands for investigations after the 11 US Embassy attacks under W?

Under the 'watchful' eyes of

George W. Bush

11 US Embassies were attacked

resulting in 53 Deaths and 90 Injuries!
It’s called PERSPECTIVE

Get some!

And that's not even counting 9/11!

Fox and you cretins might want to stop showing your asses now!
And when in the Hell are you sorry excuses for citizens going to stop blaming W for the problems we have now? There are legitimate questions about Benghazi, just as there were legitimate questions for W while he was in office. You can't excuse one by pointing at the other. Jeez man, think for yourself!
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #42
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Laureate View Post
And when in the Hell are you sorry excuses for citizens going to stop blaming W for the problems we have now? There are legitimate questions about Benghazi, just as there were legitimate questions for W while he was in office. You can't excuse one by pointing at the other. Jeez man, think for yourself!
Just like the Fast and Furious witch hunt headed by the ex-car thief and arsonist, Darrel Issa, the Benghazi deal is not a cover-up.

And since you're lecturing people, where the fuck were you when you should have been questioning Bush so we wouldn't have to make the point that those sort of attacks just plain happen? Sometimes, there little anyone can do to prevent them.

That is unless your handle is COF who would send another 50 seals in to be murdered by a crowd of hundreds, if not thousands.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #43
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
That's not exactly what I said. Look, I know you are a little slow and your reading comprehension skills suck, but go back and re-read my posts. That way maybe (one can always hope) you won't make a fool of yourself when you post something that is not true.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #44
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Lets all pause for a moment in this thread
and reflect back on the Clinton failures as well.

Least we forget.
www.renewamerica.com/columns/stock/040322

ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #45
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
100% TRUTH! They thought we wouldn't notice that THEY cut the funding!

I thought we had put this issue to bed a long time ago. Funding had nothing to do with what happened in Benghazi. As IB has pointed out several times, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Charlene Lamb, has said as much in her testimony before Congress.

But if you liberals still want to talk about funding for embassy security, let's look at the record. Worldwide Security Protection funding is more than double what it was a decade ago. For FY 2012, when you add in the Overseas Contingency Operation funds, funding available for embassy protection was actually a slight net increase over the funds available for FY 2011.

Your argument is nothing but a red herring. To put it more bluntly, it is a load of crap. Yet, you continue to make this argument after it has been debunked several times.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/11/...t-responsible/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women