Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why Mr. Rather, do you have any proof of your statement....any proof at all....something....anything.. ..
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why Mr. Rather, do you have any proof of your statement....any proof at all....something....anything.. ..

Mr Rather ?

and who would that be on this thread?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Anything colorful to add Mr. Rather? Maybe something about being lower than a rattlesnake's belly, or something about as crooked as a democratic congressman's back.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Anything colorful to add Mr. Rather? Maybe something about being lower than a rattlesnake's belly, or something about as crooked as a democratic congressman's back.
pay attention "Mr Tennant."

1. Bush wasn't active in the TANG long enough to honor his MSO ... he missed his obligation by almost 7 months ... is that a deserter b y definition? Nah, not if Daddy is a congressman

2 .. he was washed out of flight school because

a) he didn't show up for a physical ALL pilots have the have BEFORE they crawl into a plane.

b) he didn't meet the required 13 month minimum it takes to stay in flight training.

ergo, theres NO way he could be a pilot of any type much less a jet pilot.

ever wonder why W never wore his pilot wings on the lapel of his suit coat along with his amerkun flag ... he didn't have any wings to wear !

hes a fucking liar and youre an idiot for believing him ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
democrats, LBJ viet nam 58.000 dead or MIA another failure

Fuck You Timpage cocksucker

If all else fails write in large letters. ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #36
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Obama?

my my, you sure changed horses pretty fast

BJ, I'm not changing anything. You and your liberal friends seem to think Bush made up shit about WMD's and used that as an excuse to send troops to Iraq. Obummer and his goons are starting to say that Syria may be using WMD's, although there is no proof. The Nobel Peace winning OLiar is going to get us involved in Syria and you idiots will probably find a way to blame Bush.

I did notice you and ASSUP keep harping about Bush not being a pilot and that he only served in the national guard. Yet there is no reply to the info I posted about your other hero, Clinton, weaseling his way out of serving in Viet-Nam. I guess you fucking liberals have double standards, huh.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I know a lot of Democrats who supported Bush request to go to war in Iraq; I dont know a single Republican who believed Obama 's Benghazie lies!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
BJ, I'm not changing anything. You and your liberal friends seem to think Bush made up shit about WMD's and used that as an excuse to send troops to Iraq. Obummer and his goons are starting to say that Syria may be using WMD's, although there is no proof. The Nobel Peace winning OLiar is going to get us involved in Syria and you idiots will probably find a way to blame Bush.

I did notice you and ASSUP keep harping about Bush not being a pilot and that he only served in the national guard. Yet there is no reply to the info I posted about your other hero, Clinton, weaseling his way out of serving in Viet-Nam. I guess you fucking liberals have double standards, huh.

pardon me, me and my liberal friends?

I'am a registered independent.

The basic problem with almost all rightwing logic is they automatically assume that if someone doesn't march lockstep with the republican party line like a good little sheep theyre Liberals. Not the case here pal, sorry. Try again.

Maybe Clinton and Cheney used the same weasel hole, I dunno...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
I saw some of these today too.

ha ha ha ha

Alcohol will cause shit like that ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
pardon me, me and my liberal friends?

I'am a registered independent.

The basic problem with almost all rightwing logic is they automatically assume that if someone doesn't march lockstep with the republican party line like a good little sheep theyre Liberals. Not the case here pal, sorry. Try again.

Maybe Clinton and Cheney used the same weasel hole, I dunno...
You have never uttered anything other than a stereotypical liberal, Obamatomic response to any post on this board. Independent? Bullshit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You have never uttered anything other than a stereotypical liberal, Obamatomic response to any post on this board. Independent? Bullshit.

and you never utter anything but brain dead republican drivel, yet you hate the republicans for their stupidity ... amazing isn't it?

basically I counter the horseshit you and the ass patters you cater to with the facts, and like I said earlier, in the eyes of the simpletons, that makes me a Liberal simply because I don't walk the party line
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! You ARE the party line! Everything you post comes straight from the great Obamatron in Chicago! You have NEVER disagreed with Obama on ANYTHING!

Independent? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

that's all in your tiny imagination
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #44
doggie83
Gaining Momentum

It would seem CJ7 is the fucking liar and anybody would be an idiot for believing anything he posts.
Bush's military service began in '68 after graduating with a bachelor's degree in history from Yale. After being accepted into the Air National Guard, Bush was selected to attend pilot training. He completed 6wks. of basic training at Lackland AFB during July and Aug of 68. He spent 1 yr in flight school at Moody AFB from Nov. 68 to Nov 69. He trained aboard the T-41, T37 and T-38. He ranked 22 out of 53 students in his flight class with a grade of 88 on total airmanship. His scores included 100 for flying w/o navigational instruments, 89 in flight planning, and 98 in aviation physiology.
Bush then returned to Ellington in Texas to complete 7 mo of combat crew training on the F-102 from Dec. 69 to June 70. This period included 5wks of training on the T-33 and 16wks aboard the TF-102 two seat trainer and finally the single seat F-102A. Bush had over 600 flight hours when he left the Guard, and 278 of these were aboard the F-102 and the TF-102.
The F-102 Delta Dagger was a 1 seat jet that weighed 15 tons at take-off. Nicknames include "the Deuce" and "the Rock". Only highly qualified pilot candidates were accepted for Delta Dagger training because it was such a challenging aircraft to fly and left little room for mistakes. Accorking to the Air Force Safety Center, the lifetime Class A accident rate for the F-102 was 13.69 mishaps per 100,000 flight hours. Todays combat aircraft average around 4 mishaps per 100,000 hours (F-15 at 2.47 and F-16 at 4.14). Of the 875 F-102A production models that entered service, 259 were lost in accidents that killed 70 Air Force and ANG pilots.
"Lt. Bush is an exceptional fighter interceptor pilot and officer" Maj. William Harris on May 26, 1972.
"Lt. Bush is an outstanding young pilot and officer and is a credit to his unit. This officer is rated in the upper 10% of his contemporaries." Lt. Col. Bobby Hodges on May 27, 1971.
Bush was honorably discharged from the ANG in October 1973. In the fall of 1973, he began course work at the Harvard Business School where he received an MBA in 1975.
doggie83 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie83 View Post
It would seem CJ7 is the fucking liar and anybody would be an idiot for believing anything he posts.
Bush's military service began in '68 after graduating with a bachelor's degree in history from Yale. After being accepted into the Air National Guard, Bush was selected to attend pilot training. He completed 6wks. of basic training at Lackland AFB during July and Aug of 68. He spent 1 yr in flight school at Moody AFB from Nov. 68 to Nov 69. He trained aboard the T-41, T37 and T-38. He ranked 22 out of 53 students in his flight class with a grade of 88 on total airmanship. His scores included 100 for flying w/o navigational instruments, 89 in flight planning, and 98 in aviation physiology.
Bush then returned to Ellington in Texas to complete 7 mo of combat crew training on the F-102 from Dec. 69 to June 70. This period included 5wks of training on the T-33 and 16wks aboard the TF-102 two seat trainer and finally the single seat F-102A. Bush had over 600 flight hours when he left the Guard, and 278 of these were aboard the F-102 and the TF-102.
The F-102 Delta Dagger was a 1 seat jet that weighed 15 tons at take-off. Nicknames include "the Deuce" and "the Rock". Only highly qualified pilot candidates were accepted for Delta Dagger training because it was such a challenging aircraft to fly and left little room for mistakes. Accorking to the Air Force Safety Center, the lifetime Class A accident rate for the F-102 was 13.69 mishaps per 100,000 flight hours. Todays combat aircraft average around 4 mishaps per 100,000 hours (F-15 at 2.47 and F-16 at 4.14). Of the 875 F-102A production models that entered service, 259 were lost in accidents that killed 70 Air Force and ANG pilots.
"Lt. Bush is an exceptional fighter interceptor pilot and officer" Maj. William Harris on May 26, 1972.
"Lt. Bush is an outstanding young pilot and officer and is a credit to his unit. This officer is rated in the upper 10% of his contemporaries." Lt. Col. Bobby Hodges on May 27, 1971.
Bush was honorably discharged from the ANG in October 1973. In the fall of 1973, he began course work at the Harvard Business School where he received an MBA in 1975.
nice copy paste ... but the fact remains he didn't complete his MSO and washed out of flight school on two counts ... theres no way he got his wings
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women