Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

y'all is sick motherfuckers.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
y'all is sick motherfuckers.
They don't come any sicker.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #33
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i know this thread is a few months old but i was reading through and wanted to comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Didn't you know a man has to support his women? Especially when they are exclusive

What I can't understand is why they drop their phones down the toilet so often. Is it all a dastardly plan to get the latest model?
I've personally only ever dropped my phone in the toilet Once totally by accident. now one might wonder Why would anyone have their phone anywhere near a toilet... I was in the hospital and just gotten a new phone from my mom and of course being the the young person that I am, was instantly glued to it and couldn't go anywhere without having it within grabbing distance least I miss a text or call. the horror! (<-sarcasm) anyways i hadn't used the toilet but clearly my phone tried to commit suicide for it jumped out of my hand and into the toilet needless to say I was so shocked and dumbfounded I immediately stuck my hand in there and pulled the sucker right out. I wasn't letting it die on me. (I only get a phone every 1-2yrs) I took it apart to let it dry out and used a dryer. from then on I don't take my phone near toilets or bathtubs...

Quote:
Well, thank you for laughing, but it's no laughing matter for me. I had to fuck my Houston wife this morning so I could pay her light bill (two months worth), then I had to pay for my jump-off's hair so she can (NOT) go out to a nice restaurant with me tonight, and she falls asleep, meanwhile booty call is trying to send me naughty pics and she's sitting in a friends apt while her female friend is being fucked in an adjoing bedroom, so she is understandably getting a bit frustrated, I ask her to wait until I can do my business tomorrow.

It was tcl who first sent me some pics showing the various required female companions.

Wife
Gf
Jump-off
Booty-call
The Mistake
The Strange

Quote:
being black girls, the price of dinner has to include price of new hair and maybe new nails. Then some groceries and a light bill to get the lights cut back on.
Quote:
Shit, I already paid her for the hair at lunchtime today. Do you have any idea how much hair costs? When they have to redo it every 3 days?
Shit.
That seems like a lot to handle.... and i don't understand why supporting a black girl should be so financially draining.

Every 3 days??? o.O i couldn't imagine that... although i do my own hair about ever 4-6weeks

why would anyone have to redo their hair every 3days? that's just tiresome

i just paint my nails....i don't understand this obsession females have with getting fake nails glued on top of their real nails especially when they kinda look like square claws >_> and some girls get nails that actually look like claws

Quote:
I'm going to make a nice cup of cocoa and read a good book in bed. You can't beat the solitary pleasures.
I too enjoy a night or day in bed with a good book. my library of Audiobooks is very large
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

No problem Aurora, this is one of my favorite threads in the SB.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #35
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think even though something's old sometimes i find when a new or fresh pair of eyes see it and contribute it can be enlightening
Old 04-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora_Amore View Post
i know this thread is a few months old but i was reading through and wanted to comment

I've personally only ever dropped my phone in the toilet Once totally by accident. now one might wonder Why would anyone have their phone anywhere near a toilet... I was in the hospital and just gotten a new phone from my mom and of course being the the young person that I am, was instantly glued to it and couldn't go anywhere without having it within grabbing distance least I miss a text or call. the horror! (<-sarcasm) anyways i hadn't used the toilet but clearly my phone tried to commit suicide for it jumped out of my hand and into the toilet needless to say I was so shocked and dumbfounded I immediately stuck my hand in there and pulled the sucker right out. I wasn't letting it die on me. (I only get a phone every 1-2yrs) I took it apart to let it dry out and used a dryer. from then on I don't take my phone near toilets or bathtubs...

That seems like a lot to handle.... and i don't understand why supporting a black girl should be so financially draining.

Every 3 days??? o.O i couldn't imagine that... although i do my own hair about ever 4-6weeks

why would anyone have to redo their hair every 3days? that's just tiresome

i just paint my nails....i don't understand this obsession females have with getting fake nails glued on top of their real nails especially when they kinda look like square claws >_> and some girls get nails that actually look like claws

I too enjoy a night or day in bed with a good book. my library of Audiobooks is very large
When your phone went swimming was there any company in the pool?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #37
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heck No! I wouldn't stick my hand in that.....I'd be like Nuuurse I need some help. can you get that?

No I hadn't used the toilet nor do i sit on the toilet and text
Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #38
essence
Valued Poster

OMG!!!

I forgotten this thread!!!

Aurora, I really feel for you when you went fishing for your phone, I hope it wasn't brown and you fished the wrong thing.

I can't even remember what I had been talking about - but the OP still looks fine to me, reminds me of a girl I knew, danced at legends for a bit, we had known each other for many years, I bought her a halloween costume when she met me outside Onyx one night 'hellooooo essence, so long no see baby, how you've been, can you buy me an outfit.....' but the sex went downhill faster than a turd in a flush.

The OP, to be clear, looks fine to me, she has a cute face, great ass, and the only reason I wouldn't fuck her is because she reminds me of a scam artist I knew (see above).

I still have the same 3 ebonies (or is it 4, no the 4th went and got herself pregnant (not I) and anyway, after I fucked her all night, the next time she said she only liked it for 5 mins, so she was off the books - after I fucked her - sheeesh she actually said she only had time for a blow job, what kind of man does she think I am?)

Anyway, one of my girls, she calls me a couple of days ago, no money bla bla bla, she wants to go to a gay (female) club to find somebody who can have fun with us, so who was I to refuse? Sex is all in the imagination (NOT).

I'm here in the UK, by the seaside in my holiday apartment, feeling kind of lonely because my 'marketing assistant' couldn't make it down with me, we had lots of fun two weeks ago. I promised her I would buy her a surf board and wet suit if (a) she has a photo shoot with the wet suit being slowly removed (b) she joins me in a hot shower after surfing. Only problem is it's so cold my bollocks are frozen, but there is a remedy for that....

L8tr... but let me check out our latest find aurora, she sounds fun
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
essence
Valued Poster

Aurora, my birthday is on new years, I am married and have been in the forces. Can I have a 100% discount?

My god, you look sexy in the corset. Why no paddles?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #40
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Aurora, my birthday is on new years, I am married and have been in the forces. Can I have a 100% discount?

My god, you look sexy in the corset. Why no paddles?

LOL My 2 questions
1.) will your wife join us (Tis the only way you're getting that discount)
2.)Is your Birthday really on New Years??? 'Cause that would be Awesome.

why no paddle? o.O have YOU ever been paddled? its alot like being punished by a parent. you can smack my ass though

P.S New pics Added enjoy
Old 05-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #41
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

plus unless your birthday is on memorial day & new years at the same time no you can't get all 3 at once

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women