Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #31
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Herpes no because of the failure of condoms to mitigate the risk and its transmission via skin to skin contact.
You caught me after I deleted the herpes part. Obviously herpes and covering would be a no go.

But my point also is.......when it comes too sex if a provider knowingly had HIV I wouldn't be seeking GFE servicees either. I wouldn't seek any services from her. Since we don't know either way.....we are all kinda winging it......whether yu get tested regularly or not.

If I was worried and overly preoccupied in my mind I would be possibly infected Id either do no uncovered service period to iinclude no kissing cuddling or toouching and no daty.......or I wouldn't hobby at all.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #32
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

For those ladies who are ADAMANT about only CBJs, I hope your price point reflects this reality. I prefer BBBJs. With everything being equal, I will see a girl who offers BBBJs. For me to see a girl who only does CBJs, she needs to have a price point at least 100 below the local rate, or she needs to be certifiably Playboy material in terms of looks, or she needs to offer other verifiable services (i.e. clock free date, extended date, Greek, etc) that make up for no BBBJ.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #33
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
For me to see a girl who only does CBJs, she needs to have a price point at least 100 below the local rate
Or she can raise her rates to account for those guys they say who prefer CBJ only girls. Lower rate or not I won't see a lady who does CBJ. Unless of course she was drop dead gorgeous and flawless. Usually the rates dontt match the services offered though.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:43 PM   #34
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas View Post
You can only offer what you feel comfortable with and then the men who are ok with that arrangement will see you. I do not offer bb intercourse.. I have had people ask and I just block them. That's my choice so that is what I do.
Yeah that I agree with BBFS is like Russian Roulette, and if I knew a lady was offering those services I would steer clear at all cost. As far as BBBJ and DATY not so concerned and do prefer it, I’ve been playing in the hobby of sorts for a long time and have never run into any issues. Stay informed get tested have fun. All this talk about risk, FFS you could get run over by a dump truck walking out to check your mail unfortunately risk is a part of life. It all comes down to what you comfortable with…
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:20 AM   #35
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Just do your thing and ignore those who criticize CBJ. You won't change their minds, and they likely won't change yours. The debate is a waste of time.

While I'm here, ignore definitions of GFE, GFE-light, etc. There are multiple definitions for each. At this point, GFE is just a marketing term. When someone provides the definition of GFE or GFE-light keep in mind it is their definition.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #36
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews

abeautifulsite is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:02 AM   #37
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not to get clinical since it's not my area of expertise, but the mouth has many more defenses than other body orifices. Perhaps a medical person can chime in.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #38
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Just do your thing and ignore those who criticize CBJ. You won't change their minds, and they likely won't change yours. The debate is a waste of time...Well said!
To the OP, I always say it's the ladies body, their rules! She should always feel comfortable with her menu despite the perception it may be limited as seen by the masses.

As a hobbyist, I get to vote with my dollars. If I want to see a lady (and I've seen plenty who offer CBJ only), I'll see them. You as a provider cannot be upset with gents for a service you don't provide. We are all three times seven plus, and as an Adult, we get to make Adult decisions. Part of those decisions is living with the consequences!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women