Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #31
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

You're 40? Wait, I thought you were a year or two younger than I? That would make me... Oh damn!
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #32
cardinal
Gaining Momentum

Happy Birthday... I think you are just getting started!
cardinal is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 PM   #33
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Happy Birthday, sweets. I think you'll just keep getting better. Last time i saw you, everything was still in perfect working condition and then some.

I just can't believe everything has gone to Hell since Thursday! Enjoy the day!

xoxo Buck
uncle buck 50 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #34
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Thanks for all of your replies...I will respond more personally later. Just had to say that I am with Fawn right now and her 50 yr old engine is purring just fine. :-)

Pics to follow!!
reese,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
you dont look a day over 20/20.

to this day, the images and memories of my encounter w/ you and fawn last summer still cheer me up as well as bring a smile to this 50-something man!!!! hoping for a repeat performance with your two purring engines!!!

everyone's just about covered it.
but in all seriousness, things will change.
either cos you think about them differently
or cos your body thinks about them differently.

with the former you have a lot of control over it.
with the latter, you have some control over it.

the only thing i'll add is an old sophie tucker joke.
sophie was talking with ernie, her 80 yr old ex-boyfriend [foil for many of her jokes].
he told her he just married a 20 yr old and asked sophie what she thought of that.
sophie responded that she was thinking about marrying a 20 yr old boy.
"and let me tell you something, ernie. twenty goes into eighty more than eighty into twenty!!" ba da bump!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:07 AM   #35
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'm turning 55 this month...and I will embrace it in true Italian fashion!
Reese...happy birthday to us!!!
Birthday Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #36
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Yes, life changes. Some for good, some for bad. First the bad. This is about the time your body reminds you that you are no longer 18. Things don't bend the way they used to, things don't work they way they used to. It's kind of like a car-it hits a certain age and everything starts breaking down. For the first time, gravity really kicks in. You notice wrinkles that didn't used to be there. You start to get hot flashes-trust me-they REALLY suck. You realize that eating that piece of chocolate cake has more negative results than it used to. That work out is now kicking your ass. You go to bed earlier because your body just can't stay up all night like it used to. Your patience and tolerance for BS decreases. Panicking yet?

No worries my beautiful Reese. Just like that same car, if you took good care of yourself during the "growing years" you still have a lot of life left.

Welcome to the Cougar Club Reese! I was always told that life didn't begin until 40. I never knew what that meant until I hit 40. You too, will wake up one day and say "THAT'S what that meant!" LOL Your patience and tolerance for every day stressors increases. You actually begin to understand things that made you say "WTF?" 20 years ago. Little things no longer bother you. You brush them off as well as you give a blowjob. Your sarcasm will increase because, well, you just don't really give a shit anymore lol.

Instead of looking forward and thinking "what do I want to do with my life" you will now look behind and think "THIS is what I have accomplished. THIS is what it's all about."

You have so much more to talk about with a mature man. You have raised your children and are watching your grandchildren grow. You are watching your children make the same mistakes you made 20 years ago. You shake your head and laugh as it takes you back to fond memories-and dumb mistakes. It's now time to live your life. To do all the things you wanted to do but couldn't because of those same children. You love them to death but dammit so much you couldn't do because you were tied down. IT'S NOW TIME TO DO YOU!!! (which reminds me, we need to go on vacation. Me, you, Fawn and Lana-Sex in The City style lol)

Sex for a woman in her 40s is like that of a man in his 20s. You want it all the time. You want it when you want it, and how you want it. You are finally in tune with your body. You actually understand sexuality and what your body is telling you. You will now be less concerned about how he feels about your sexuality and more concerned about "getting yours." The signals from your brain are finally conjoined with the signals being fired from your loins. You "thought" you knew what it was all about before, but now you "get it."

You will seek out a mature man for that unbelievable love making. You know the kind....where he's in your head before your pants. The passion, the ecstasy, that sheet-pulling, loud-moaning, gut wrenching GREAT love making. You will also begin to hunt for that cub to put your claws in-that back up plan for those wild times. The one you can mold to satisfy you how YOU want to be satisfied. You no longer feel guilty when you make that booty call, do him hard, smack him on his sweaty little ass and snicker as you say "I'll call you" when you send him on his way (dammit where is my little black book!)

You are old enough to understand life but still young enough to enjoy it. At the end of the day, you sit down with your favorite book/movie/CD, kick your feet up and instead of saying "now what," you say out loud "now THIS is living."

Meg
Meg...one of the best posts I've seen on here...ever. Great thoughts from someone who's been there, and appreciates the journey!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #37
Guest120614-1
Account Disabled

Reese,

You have a youth inside you that will not be extinguished by age! You keep that flame burning and everything else will follow.You are and will be, for many many more birthdays to come, a gorgeous woman inside and out. Now that I have gotten all that mushy stuff out of the way, DAM, you are smokin hot!!!
Guest120614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:36 AM   #38
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Whippersnapper! Just kidding, Happy Birthday from an OLD guy.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #39
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Forty? You want sympathy, you know where to look in the dictionary.

One comfort - you'll ALWAYS be a hot young THANG in my eyes.

Enjoy the day cutie, you deserve it and I guarantee it gets better from here.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #40
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

40 is a great age
and no different than 39,or 35.
and i am sure you are a more interesting,more sensual,and smarter woman than when you were 30.
don't sweat it.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #41
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I really wish that I could reply to everyone's comments, but it would take the whole day. Thank you all for making me laugh and sometimes even get teary eyed.

I did wake up today and say WTH? Nothing has changed, but a number.

ps Meg, great post!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #42
Thorne
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

i like "mature" women much more than immature girls. relish getting older,it's a luxury denied to many
Thorne is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #43
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Hey, 40 is young. I don't mind getting older. I just wish things would slow down.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #44
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks again everyone! After the news that I received today on a very dear friend of mine, I will never again complain about my age! Life is a gift. Embrace it and always be sure to let the ones you love, know it everyday.

I truly believe that you can never say, " I love you and I appreciate you." too much.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #45
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I don't care how young you are, I am still in lust!!!

Happy Birthday!!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women