Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453056
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47824
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
Hanging 2 18.18%
Firing squad 0 0%
Life, no parole 6 54.55%
Other, much more gastly means 2 18.18%
None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2024, 05:15 AM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
... The man did his job. Whether you or I believe in his extremism when it came to Covid, I can assure you that he saved lives...
Was his "job" to fund and/or participate in gain of function research, using our tax dollars, through a third party in China? I'd like to see that in his job description. Notwithstanding gain of function research is illegal in the first place and was banned under O'Bama.

Here's where it gets interesting; Let's say he saved some lives, while we also consider how many he lost as a result of his works. I would say he accounts for both those lost to the covid and to the vaxx. For sake of argument, we can gloss over lost revenue, lost learning, lost businesses, lost opportunities, lost freedom of speech, lost freedom of autonomy (forced vaxx) and such.

So we are here. The covid is pretty much gone away. Sorry for your loss. Yup, mutated out, gonezki, but the vaxx remains, more importantly, the damage to the immune system remains, along with all those little lost items mentioned above.

Here is the part the vaxxed-to-the-maxx fail to grasp when arguing with an "anti-vaxxer" - you are arguing with someone that is still alive. We can gloss over how many clot-shots each took, but suffice to say, even the pro-vaxx crowd started to catch on to some extent as the total number of shots taken has plummeted.

As to the Megalomaniac, known as Dr Fauci, is concerned, there is but one question left:
Was performing gain of function research worth the risk of creating a pandemic?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 05:24 AM   #32
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
OMG, I agree with 9500
And that is something you will have to live with forever...

Old 06-17-2024, 09:55 AM   #33
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity? Really, The man is not Josef Mengele. He is simply a physician doing his job.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 12:09 PM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

I supect Megele knew he was psychotic maniac, whereas Fauci seems to think He is the One, The Science and The Way. Likely sprinkled with some Napolean complex. Regardless, they both seem to have committed crimes against humanity. Only difference being Mengele was tried and convicted.

Sidelight factoid. There was an entirely seperate set of trials for the Doctors at Nuremberg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity? Really, The man is not Josef Mengele. He is simply a physician doing his job.
Old 06-17-2024, 12:16 PM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That all works until the all powerful Biden Bureaucracy orders you to take Fauci’s advice or be arrested, fired from your job, kicked out of the military……….
That would make it quite obvious they are more concerned about control than anyone's Health.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #36
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well yeah he did his job. Unfortunately he did it poorly which resulted in the detriment of many people.Fauci knew dam good and well these vaccines would cause life altering adverse side effects and even death. Even back in the 80's during the AIDS scare he knew the drug AZT would have serious consequences on the health of those that took it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 12:51 PM   #37
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

You're asking for a sentence after admitting "Sentencing occurs after being found guilty by a jury of your peers and occurs in a court of law"? There has been no trial, no testimony, and ..
no certification of what the established facts are.

Most of his (the OP) "remember" lack context or a qualifying statement to be true. No links other than the non-functioning link to an opinion piece in the OP.
Oh, now I get it. When I read him pointing out the was no trial and that was calling the actions equated to mass murder and that there were many conflicting opinions in several areas, this is a cherry picked misinformation (probably by the Russians (nod, nod, wink, wink)) farcical diversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Ya might outta look up the word jurisprudence. Sentencing occurs after being found guilty by a jury of your peers and occurs in a court of law, be it in the USA, USA, USA or world court, such as Nuremberg - which seems more appropriate for this level of mass murder.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 04:51 PM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Could just be my use of the ekky search feature is lacking, but which of the 'remembering' stanzas are you struggling to comprehend and on what grounds? Links please.

The 'opinion' piece as you prefer to label it is based on the Congressional record, which I have stated previously.

Hold that thought. Clearly the stanza about Mullis was evidenced already, in his own words. As such your lame-o BS is obvious. Why do you even bother with your Tactics of the Lame and generalities, without refuting evidence of your own?

BTW: Watch out for those Ruskies behind every bush Hillary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
You're asking for a sentence after admitting "Sentencing occurs after being found guilty by a jury of your peers and occurs in a court of law"? There has been no trial, no testimony, and ..
no certification of what the established facts are.

Most of his (the OP) "remember" lack context or a qualifying statement to be true. No links other than the non-functioning link to an opinion piece in the OP.
Oh, now I get it. When I read him pointing out the was no trial and that was calling the actions equated to mass murder and that there were many conflicting opinions in several areas, this is a cherry picked misinformation (probably by the Russians (nod, nod, wink, wink)) farcical diversion.
Old 06-17-2024, 08:00 PM   #39
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

This entire thread is a huge pile of bull shit. Not because the OP doesn’t have a point but rather because the entire tenor of the thread is exaggerated and overblown to an extreme degree.

Congress has good reason to investigate the origin of the covid pandemic. The details they found about the cover up of gain of function research and more importantly the evidence that they worked to hide data from FOIA requests needs to be examined and fixed.

However this desire to vilify Dr. Fauci is nothing more than a revenge tour instigated by Der Fuhrer Trump. If congress wants to get rid of Fauci they can impeach him or more importantly threaten to defund any agency that employs him until he gets shitcanned.

I mean really, Crimes againt Humanity, Hanging, Firing squad, Life, no parole, Other, much more ghastly means.

This is a very big problem for the right wing nuts in this forum. There is absolutely no moderation in their behavior. I think they might get more traction for their viewpoints if they weren’t so militant.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:29 PM   #40
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Mr. Fauci retired December 2022 (thankfully). Now he’s writing or written his memoir and planning the next plandemic at Georgetown University.

Also believed to be managing his offshore accounts from abroad:

http://youtu.be/pQMuSotWCEs?si=iVlrVuHH9QquzTC_

“I can shut this whole resort down.”. We believe you Anthony. We believe you.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 10:21 PM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
This entire thread is a huge pile of bull shit. Not because the OP doesn’t have a point but rather because the entire tenor of the thread is exaggerated and overblown to an extreme degree.
All I will say is remember your audience. I swear that this forum must be packed with some of the most bizarre, clueless and bitter old men on the planet.

I will admit though that my morbid sense of humor forces me back here for the comedy.

Yeah. Fauci is criminally negligent. Get the firing squad ready for his execution ASAP. Let's punish that 83-year-old man for justice! LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 05:36 AM   #42
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Redeeming their GreenStamps via cash out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Mr. Fauci retired December 2022 (thankfully). Now he’s writing or written his memoir and planning the next plandemic at Georgetown University...
Don't forget Scarf Lady, Dr. Birx, is now working for Big Pharma for Big Buck-a-roons.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:54 AM   #43
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Still curious about the Incurious...

Quote:
...Congress has good reason to investigate the origin of the covid pandemic. The details they found about the cover up of gain of function research and more importantly the evidence that they worked to hide data from FOIA requests needs to be examined and fixed...
They are, but blatant obstruction and cover ups to avoid FOIA searches sure is bogging it down so far, but break throughs are occurring.
Quote:
...I mean really, Crimes againt Humanity, Hanging, Firing squad, Life, no parole, Other, much more ghastly means...
Yes, really. As I pointed out to a bloviator earlier, Nuremberg had an entirely separate set of hearings involving Nazi Doctors, because the crimes were so hidious and involved demented experimentation on peoples that were unimaginable. I would point you to the 2nd Remembering stanza of the OP that contained a line: "Fauci once argued for risky viral experiments — even if they can lead to pandemic". To avoid the risk of calling anyone incurious, had you tried ye olde cut-n-past of that string in your search engine of choice, at least out of curiosity of why it was embedded within quotation marks?!?

Incuriousness is a very big problem for the left wing nuts in this forum. There is absolutely no moderation in their behavior. I think they might get more traction for their viewpoints if they weren’t so complacent with their confirmation bias.

Old 06-18-2024, 06:29 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

Here is the part the vaxxed-to-the-maxx fail to grasp when arguing with an "anti-vaxxer" - you are arguing with someone that is still alive. We can gloss over how many clot-shots each took, but suffice to say, even the pro-vaxx crowd started to catch on to some extent as the total number of shots taken has plummeted.

[/B][/CENTER]
And you are arguing with someone who is fully vaxed, the original 2 and 3 boosters. No problems at all and I know no one who has had problems, but I do have a family member who suffers from "long Covid". Less than 50% of the people in this country have caught Covid since it hit our shores, and for those who caught Covid, the death rate was 1.5%. So the odds of someone here dying from Covid, even when it was at its peak, was very, very low.

You can argue, without proof, that the Covid shots cause damage to the body but as of today there is little to confirm that. And I still point to how many vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people have died due to Covid. Yes, I agree with you that the need for a Covid booster has waned in the last year or so with 0.6% of deaths attributed to Covid in this country these days.

You made a choice and stand by it. I made a choice and stand by it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 06:39 AM   #45
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And you are arguing with someone who is fully vaxed, the original 2 and 3 boosters. No problems at all
Yet.
texassapper is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women