Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
There's a HDH/mid HDH provider with a questionable review list who'd really benefit from seeing more brothers + getting more reputable reviews.

Let's just say, without naming names, if she were receiving a check from David Stern She'd be a Rocket and Maverick (playing for both teams) but her name rhymes with the purple wearing southern california team (singular version not plural)

LOL
HA, that's an easy one.

Her tits are...

Not that I have first hand knowledge or anything
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #32
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

All I know, at the end of the day....it's good to be DED....ijs....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #33
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I simply use tactics of high deception. I use a voice altering device to sound weak and corny on the phone. Then I use a special, super sleuth flesh paint to change my skin to 'look' white, asian, or any currently accepted demographic. I use fake flesh around my groin to make my huge black wood seem really small (hard to fake the excessive girth, but minimal length exposed makes it all believable). I do all this to set things up, go through the act and then reveal myself in the end. Something like:

Me in a disguised voice: Hello, is this____?
NBA provider: yes, this is.
Me: Oh, lovely. I'd love to spend an hour of pleasurable company with you.
Her: You're not black or anything are you, because...you know, I really hate 'those people'.
Me: [fake hearty laugh] No, darling. No way. Buncha savages, I tell ya!
Her: What's your name, btw?
Me: Err, uhhh [clearly stumbling to make up a fake name] D-Duke Br...radford. Yeah, that's me. Ol' Duke Bradford...from, Manchester...Tex-as. Yeah.
Her: OK [giggles]. You sound safe. I'm at ______ (gives me her location)

I arrive, with a cornball wig and obviously fake mustache and non matching attire.
Her: Oh, you look just like I pictured you.
Me: So do you, darling. Very nice.
[We do the do, afterwards, while happily basking in the afterglow, she comments]

Her: You felt so big when we were doing it. Wayyyy too big for a (____)whatever fake identity I was using on that given day).
[At that moment, I jump out of the disguise]

Me: That's because I'm as black as night, and I'm really RAMBRO CREEEEEEEED!!

Her [gleefully surprised]: Oh, Rambro! You liar. You got me. You better not tell, or I won't let you (whispers something to me in my ear) again.
Me: Oh, OK. You win. I won't say anything.
[And we fuck again...happily ever after]

And THAT, my friends, is how it's done.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #34
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very Humorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I simply use tactics of high deception. I use a voice altering device to sound weak and corny on the phone. Then I use a special, super sleuth flesh paint to change my skin to 'look' white, asian, or any currently accepted demographic. I use fake flesh around my groin to make my huge black wood seem really small (hard to fake the excessive girth, but minimal length exposed makes it all believable). I do all this to set things up, go through the act and then reveal myself in the end. Something like:

Her: You're not black or anything are you, because...you know, I really hate 'those people'.
Me: Err, uhhh [clearly stumbling to make up a fake name] D-Duke Br...radford. Yeah, that's me. Ol' Duke Bradford...from, Manchester...Tex-as. Yeah.

I arrive, with a cornball wig and obviously fake mustache and non matching attire.
[We do the do, afterwards, while happily basking in the afterglow, she comments]

Her: You felt so big when we were doing it. Wayyyy too big for a (____)whatever fake identity I was using on that given day).

Her [gleefully surprised]: Oh, Rambro! You liar. You got me. You better not tell, or I won't let you (whispers something to me in my ear) again.

Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:36 PM   #35
God Of Thunder
BANNED

:fuckingyawn:
God Of Thunder is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Old 01-08-2014, 07:02 AM   #37
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Don't know about NBA since I'm white but I have pm'd a few ladies with a question that wasn't clear on their ad/showcase. If I ask politely ball is then in their court.e urt. I have had some ignore me, some say something like "read my showcase" and some say sure - call me. I assume some take a look at my posting, reviews, and whatever data chicks share about fucktards and combine that with their immediate need of funds and decide at that point how strict their rules are.

In other words - most ladies would rather see a polite well mannered properly generous black dude than a white (or other) asshole all day long - even if they claim NBA
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #38
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh brother....................... ......... or should I say oh brotha?
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #39
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Thank you, my first hard laugh of the year. I like the more lighthearted Rambro. You used to come in here wearing all black leather and the Terminator shades.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #40
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:

Fucking AWESOME! Reply of the year...thus far
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I like the Rockets.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:44 AM   #42
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Wow has this topic seen a lot of mileage. *But I personally confess to not getting it. *I sympathize with those affected by nba policies. *I truly do. *It isn't fair. *But life isn't fair. *Personally I enjoy women of all races, colors, shapes, sizes, and types so long as they are clean, have skills, and are nice to me. Even better if they have fun too. *I look forward to the day when color doesn't matter as should be the case. * But we aren't there yet. *Unfortunately I am an old, fat, bald, white dude. *But I am polite and respectful and have been told I have skills. *But most important I have money and generally tip well. *Most women that see me specifically ask me to come back. *Here is my point. *If a woman has a nofbwda (no old fat bald white dudes allowed) policy I would want to know up front. *And I wouldn't want to see them even more than they wouldn't want to see me. *Neither one of us would have fun. There are lots of other choices. *As near as I can tell this hobby is at its best when both (or in some cases all) the participants are having fun. *Why in the world would anyone want to have sex with someone that doesn't want to have sex with them? *As near as I can tell one definition of that would be rape and that is the last thing the hobby should be about. *I like bbbj and daty and dfk. *But some women don't want to do those things and I respect those decisions. *I respect them even more if they are up front about it and I know before I lay my money down. *But at the end of the day sex is such an intimate and vulnerable activity it seems to me no one should be forced to do things in the bedroom they don't enjoy or feel comfortable doing whether it is dfk, daty, bbbj, nofbda, or nba. And to my way of thinking being up front about what they will and will not do before the appointment is booked is a good thing.
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:38 AM   #43
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean View Post
Wow has this topic seen a lot of mileage. *But I personally confess to not getting it. *I sympathize with those affected by nba policies. *I truly do. *It isn't fair. *But life isn't fair. *Personally I enjoy women of all races, colors, shapes, sizes, and types so long as they are clean, have skills, and are nice to me. Even better if they have fun too. *I look forward to the day when color doesn't matter as should be the case. * But we aren't there yet. *Unfortunately I am an old, fat, bald, white dude. *But I am polite and respectful and have been told I have skills. *But most important I have money and generally tip well. *Most women that see me specifically ask me to come back. *Here is my point. *If a woman has a nofbwda (no old fat bald white dudes allowed) policy I would want to know up front. *And I wouldn't want to see them even more than they wouldn't want to see me. *Neither one of us would have fun. There are lots of other choices. *As near as I can tell this hobby is at its best when both (or in some cases all) the participants are having fun. *Why in the world would anyone want to have sex with someone that doesn't want to have sex with them? *As near as I can tell one definition of that would be rape and that is the last thing the hobby should be about. *I like bbbj and daty and dfk. *But some women don't want to do those things and I respect those decisions. *I respect them even more if they are up front about it and I know before I lay my money down. *But at the end of the day sex is such an intimate and vulnerable activity it seems to me no one should be forced to do things in the bedroom they don't enjoy or feel comfortable doing whether it is dfk, daty, bbbj, nofbda, or nba. And to my way of thinking being up front about what they will and will not do before the appointment is booked is a good thing.
My favorite line in this spiel about the whole process.

Show up with no money to a session and then see how willing they are to see you.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #44
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Message her and ask about it. The reason I started not seeing black men was because there were too many thugs and pimps hitting me up. I also knew a lot of girls who would tell me about horror stories from AA clients. If you're distinguished and professional and you have plenty of references/okays/reviews you might just get to see the girl of your choice. Pics confirming you are a nerdy/geeky type don't hurt either.

I say roll the dice. A lot of the time an exception will be made for you if you can prove you are a true gentleman.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:18 AM   #45
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Pics confirming you are a nerdy/geeky type don't hurt either.
Russ38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women