Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

huh?
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
It's very opinionated but shit who isn't around here.
Coming from Burk? Wow! LOL
Eh.. nothing wrong with the avatar. It's funny what people spend their time worrying about. Dude obviously has no life.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #33
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Whoever said that the Smith/Carlos photo is racist is an ignoramus. They were protesting racial and social injustice, not endorsing it.

That is what I thought the picture meant..

However, I know we have come a long way since the days of segregation, mob lynchings, whites vs blacks signs etc. but we still have a long way to go when it comes to racism. We have not yet reached the "post racism" attitudes in this country.

The very fact that someone sent LD that pm/email is very telling.

I would hope that we reach a day when we won't have to keep looking back to the past to remind each other of the horrors of racism. That someday people will have color blindness when it comes to skin color.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.......wait.......wrong glove.....never mind.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #35
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274

So whats the point in your avatar? Our avatars usually represent who we are. And from the history of your photo that you chose to use, its symbolic of Black Power. I find it interesting that so many races complain about inequality, yet choose to segregate themselves by actions such as those in your photo. It did not show unity, it represented separation of races, in an event where we should stand together as ONE Nation. Just as I came across a black christian counselor the other day who only counsels black folks. Seriously, and people think I am racist? He is a racist bigot. Its ok for him to do that but if I choose white only clients I am harassed for it, and in my RL job I would be threatened with legal action.

So check out my avatar, does it mean I am racist or is it just symbolic of my southern history and heritage? It could possibly be seen that way, but I do not see it as only meaning one thing, as I know the meaning of that flag has been changed over the years. I mean, if I put up a White Power picture you all would go fucking nuts on me.

And FYI, I am not racist. I believe in diversity.

Does your avatar offend me, not at all, I just think to myself "another one of those."

Stop living in the past, sheesh, I mean its obvious there has been real change in America, Obama is proof. Then again, he was elected based on his skin color, so how racist is that?
Old 08-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post

Stop living in the past, sheesh, I mean its obvious there has been real change in America, Obama is proof.
I have been singing this song for the longest. I totally agree. No offense to Daphne - I don't know her. However, It is like a lot of black americans are still living in the 1600s. I'm sick of hearing about the "white man" did this and that and black power. It's just tiring to even talk about. I am over it. I just don't see the point of even making it a big deal anymore to be honest.

Quote:
Then again, he was elected based on his skin color, so how racist is that?
No he wasn't LOL. Of course I will not argue with your theory.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #37
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Its cool Naomi, I respect your feelings on Obama...In my opinion he was used by Dems to win, they(white politicians) played the race card to their own advantage and had an agenda.

Im more for AMERICAN POWER! Theres no place for black power or white power in a country that has come so far. But yet some continue to throw it around.

And as I have stated before, this is an open forum. If you place something out here, avatars, quotes, etc. be prepared for it to be scrutinized. The guy whomever he was voiced his opinion, just as she voiced hers through the avatar.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #38
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree that the past is the past. Times have changed but it is good to remember history. I guess the question is why she chose the picture. Her intent not the picture would determine if it racist

As for Obama he was not elected because he was black but he sure used it to his advantage. McCain did such a horrible job in the debates he blew it.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
McCain did such a horrible job in the debates he blew it.
Yessssssss!!!!!

It was so painful to watch lol.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
....Times have changed but it is good to remember history.
But I get sick of hearing "The white man is the reason why I can't get a job", "We've been held down by the white man for 600 years.". I always look like "who the fuck is we?". I sure as hell have not been held down by the white man - well not in that way LOL! This is fucking 2011. When I say something like this I get "You've been bamboozled by the white man", "You've been brainwashed"... bla bla bla bla .. bs. I have no problem with people remember history but I have a big problem with them using it as an excuse for their failure/laziness. That.is.all.

/End threadJack

Carry on.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #41
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Oh I totally agree with that! There was no competition, and Palin is NOT an option.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #42
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
This thread is non-hobby related nor was it ever steered in that direction.

Closed

We also have a specific area for any Political discussions called the The Sandbox, please utilize it for those.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women