Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We better make sure someone is with FastGoon on election night. He will need some help.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #32
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Counsel

That is one of the most common traits of a fool.

Fools typically confuse their plebeian opinions with the grand truth.

I have studied the actions of this President and his predecessors in depth and hold my convictions firmly.

. . . However, I do not expect to convert a fool so I will hold my counsel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
You say "I do not suffer fools easily" and yet you would vote for Obama a second time. That makes you one of the biggest fools I can think of.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's no longer even close. Obama far exceeds Carter as the worst President ever. Sorry, FastGoon. It's simply a fact.
StupidOldFart errrrrrr COG, there you go showing your extreeeeme Far Right Wing-Nut prejudices, errrrrr partisan politics once again. According to accurate statistical polling data, GW is the most unpopular President in modern history. He could not possibly have attained that lofty position without also being one of, if not the, most incompetent!

From CNN: http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-01/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

Further evidence from Wikipedia:

A 2006 Siena College poll of 744 professors reported the following results:[9]
  • "George W. Bush has just finished five years as President. If today were the last day of his presidency, how would you rank him? The responses were: Great: 2%; Near Great: 5%; Average: 11%; Below Average: 24%; Failure: 58%."
  • "In your judgment, do you think he has a realistic chance of improving his rating?” Two-thirds (67%) responded no; less than a quarter (23%) responded yes; and 10% chose no opinion or not applicable."
Thomas Kelly, professor emeritus of American studies at Siena College, said: "President Bush would seem to have small hope for high marks from the current generation of practicing historians and political scientists. In this case, current public opinion polls actually seem to cut the President more slack than the experts do." Dr. Douglas Lonnstrom, Siena College professor of statistics and director of the Siena Research Institute, stated: "In our 2002 presidential rating, with a group of experts comparable to this current poll, President Bush ranked 23rd of 42 presidents. That was shortly after 9/11. Clearly, the professors do not think things have gone well for him in the past few years. These are the experts that teach college students today and will write the history of this era tomorrow."[9]
A 2010 Siena poll of 238 Presidential scholars found that former president George W. Bush was ranked 39th out of 43, with poor ratings in handling of the economy, communication, ability to compromise, foreign policy accomplishments and intelligence. Meanwhile, the current president, Barack Obama was ranked 15th out of 43, with high ratings for imagination, communication ability and intelligence and a low rating for background (family, education and experience).
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:37 AM   #34
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Truth

Thanks for that interesting post, BT.

People can deny the fundamentals all day long, but

In the end, the Truth will always shine forth,

. . . but of course some will always be blind!

Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]. . . [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]but of course some will always be blind!
Judging by their ridiculous posts, SOF and wayward band of sightless followers are about as blind as blind can possibly be!

I say throw 'em all to the wolves! Let the wolves feast on their remains.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is why BT and FG should never share a jail cell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...NhhBhSAlw&NR=1
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #37
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Cow Dump

Why do some dumb fucks on the board even bother to post their crap?

I don't even bother reading some of them.

. . . The minute I see their name, I know there is a cow patty plopping down in their post!

Old 06-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is why BT and FG should never share a jail cell. ]
Iiffy, if my post about the last Republican POTUS happens to be inaccurate, why do the links I provided indicate otherwise? The reason I posted it was because SOF, errrrrrr COG and his fellow Far Right Wing-Nuts were high-fiving one another, bloviating in grand Limbaugh style, about how pitiful of a President, Obama happens to be.

Meanwhile, you and the rest of the Romneyzombies, are completely oblivious to the fact that GW was, and still remains, the most unpopular (and incompetent) President in modern American history. And furthermore, I strongly believe most, if not all, of you Romneyzombies voted for GW twice. If nothing else, that goes to show how much credibility, or lack thereof, you and your fellow bloviators have!

Feed 'em to the wolves, I say!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I did not vote for W either time. He was the 2nd worst President in history Until Obama, no one could top Jimmy Carter. I'm not going to defend W at all, ever. He was a disaster. But Obama has doubled down on that disaster, when he promised to clean it up. He lied, and I'm pissed about it. He does not deserve another term to lie more.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #40
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

1) I think you're all forgetting about Warren G Harding. And US Grant. And Franklin Pierce.

2) Much like quarterbacks, US Presidents receive too much credit and too much blame. Eisenhower, Reagan, and Clinton all happened to preside over terms where worker production increased dramatically due to technological innovations, and much of the '70s problems occurred because Baby Boomers were just entering the work force, and young workers simply aren't as productive. In the grand scheme of things, the person in the White House really doesn't have much to do with the overall operation of the economy.

3) I agree with FastGunn that it is pretty much an impossible job, particularly these days. About the only good President is going to be someone who doesn't want the job in the first place. "If nominated, I shall not run. If elected, I shall not serve." Where's General Sherman when you need him (ok, not to burn Atlanta to the ground again.)
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I did not vote for W either time. He was the 2nd worst President in history Until Obama, no one could top Jimmy Carter. I'm not going to defend W at all, ever. He was a disaster. But Obama has doubled down on that disaster, when he promised to clean it up. He lied, and I'm pissed about it. He does not deserve another term to lie more.
SOF, better to be pissed off than pissed on! With that said, I am going to piss all over your above quoted statement!

You have shown why you are a SOF. Thanks for making my case for me! From both an economic and foreign policy perspective, the task confronting President Obama in January 2009 was an undertaking of historic proportions. During his first four years in office, Obama ended the war (Iraq) that should have never occurred. You know the war I am speaking of, it was the one that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Additionally, Obama has also gone a very long way toward ending the war that resulted from 9/11. There is rarely a month that passes by that a high ranking al Qaeda operative is not either killed or captured, including the one (OBL) that GW lost focus upon. As a result, OBL now sleeps with the fishes!

To make matters worse, the stock market crash that occured on September 15, 2008 brought about the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. Yet you and your fellow Grand Bloviators have the audacity to claim that Bush was a better President than Obama. Give me a friggin' break! The polls strongly indicate otherwise. No poll in modern Presidential history has ever recorded lower approval ratings for a sitting US President than those recorded during GW's final two years in office. Obama's approval ratings have never come close to approaching the historic low numbers recorded during the final two years of the Bush Administration. These low ratings were not the result of a one time drop due to a single catastrophic event. Those historic low ratings were due to GW's abyssmal foreign policy and economic performance as POTUS, over a sustained period of time.

Don't sugarcoat your racial and/or political hatred for Obama by claiming GW was a better POTUS. There is no way that the facts bear your Limbaugh style bloviations out!

Make no mistake about it, from both an economic and foreign policy perspective America is better off today than when GW left office.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:30 AM   #42
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Impossible

The job of a US President has become an enormous responsibility and totally impossible to accomplish to everyone's satisfaction.

I remember a historian talking about the records of US Presidents.

He had a cutting sort of wit and made the observation,

The best thing a President can do for his record is,

. . . to die!

Old 06-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

BigTurd, I assure my displeasure with Obama is based solely on his actions and philosophy. Keep your racist bullshit to yourself.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
BigTurd, I assure my displeasure with Obama is based solely on his actions and philosophy. Keep your racist bullshit to yourself.
Yeah, right! I suppose you also have some ocean front property in Western Kansas you would like to dispose of, as well!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

When you have nothing else to rely on, always charge racism. Just shows your vacuity and ignorance, BigTurd. Like we didn't know that already.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women